Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
does anyone watch the anime? i mean the episodes with ash and co? well I used to watch them, but I think they stopped airing in greece. anyway, I liked the battles but the stories were so stupid. only the first ones with kanto were good. all the others...they're awful
Nah, they haven't stopped airing it. They broadcast them at 8:00-9:00 in the morning, but I'm not 100% sure about that. As for the stories, they were cool! In the summer, they used to broadcast them at 6:30 in the morning, and, they made me laugh. Who would watch Pokemon at that time? o.O Anyway, I'd like to watch the anime again(they now broadcast Diamond & Pearl), but I can't wake up at 8 in the morning. xP
I thought they had started over airing. I mean the Kanto-saga. well I don't know. I think it's generally too unrealistic, too commercial and such Toungue
(14-11-2008 07:44 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, they haven't stopped airing it. They broadcast them at 8:00-9:00 in the morning, but I'm not 100% sure about that. As for the stories, they were cool! In the summer, they used to broadcast them at 6:30 in the morning, and, they made me laugh. Who would watch Pokemon at that time? o.O Anyway, I'd like to watch the anime again(they now broadcast Diamond & Pearl), but I can't wake up at 8 in the morning. xP

I Know RightBig Grin
I've already watched the anime series and it's really nice to see ash adventures.I will keep watching it as long as i'm home.
They air Diamond+Pearl adventoures and they are fantastic.
Yes i used to see the anime.Now i don't have such a free time so i rarely watch it.
In one time i was bored of too.All the episodes have team rocket blowing in the air and it is really very boring.
I lost the interest in this anime.They don't show anything special in each episode.
yeah. it's too boring now with nothin special. all the episodes have always those noobz (team rocket) blowing in the air!!! it's really boring!!! Angry
I watch the pokemon anime especially in the last 1 year. During this period i was checking the official website and watched the episodes in youtube. To be honest i really like the animeWink because of the new pokemon the new challenges and the new gym leader battles. OK i understand that for many this is becoming boringSleepy but i really do like it. I hope greece will promote the series more. Its summer time and our lives should be f*****g fantastic with pokemon!Victory
If Ash at Sinnoh region won't pass the E4 then he is the worst trainer.
He has:
Pikachu
Staraptor
Grotle
Infernape (Probably it will evolve into Infernape because a new japanese episode was given a title and it's "Blast Evolution! Infernape!!")
Buizel
Gible (with Draco Meteor) He gave his Gliscor for training!
he must win this time !!!

btw i find it really boring every time those team rocket fools try to take pikachu !!
the animes are not very good end of spam
Ash will never be the champion.
Team Rocket will never success in trying to steal Pikachu.

And isn't his Grotle a Torterra yet ?

P.S: I think i saw a picture with Ash standing behind Infernape.
Monferno and Grotle have already evolved into Infernape and Torterra. Ash now's going in the League ;P
Its decided:Ash will never become a champion(cause of his name /jk)....even if he has mewtwo on his party he will never achieve that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's