Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Forum suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
these are just mine if you agree just post I support

1: need 10 post to rep-to prevent neg spaming
2:Name change station-So memeber can change their names
3:strike list people who have 5 warns - to notify them
I do not understand what you mean...
good idea! I thing that the UCP should be upgrated and make users able to do everything they want on their profile, name and there that writes "newbie, Junior Member, Member, Senior Member(, Morderator, Administrator)"
Quote:1: need 10 post to rep-to prevent neg spaming
There have been no incidents of negative reputation spam as of yet so I see no reason to enable such a measure. If someone abuses the reputation system action will be taken anyway.

Quote:2:Name change station-So memeber can change their names
No, changing names frequently can lead to confusion; if you need to change your name you can always request a name change by an admin, but that cannot happen often. Also the user title policy will change, all changed ones will at some point be reset and one would be able to gain a change after winning a contest or ... well, we're still working on that Smile

Quote:3:strike list people who have 5 warns - to notify them
There's already such a system, hint: "Warning Level"
(26-12-2008 01:25 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]
There have been no incidents of negative reputation spam as of yet so I see no reason to enable such a measure. If someone abuses the reputation system action will be taken anyway.

No, changing names frequently can lead to confusion; if you need to change your name you can always request a name change by an admin, but that cannot happen often. Also the user title policy will change, all changed ones will at some point be reset and one would be able to gain a change after winning a contest or ... well, we're still working on that Smile

on one forum there is this thread called the Name Change Guru
where members who get 800 post can change there name then members can change their name and it forces members to post
(26-12-2008 01:50 AM)Gore Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-12-2008 01:25 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]

on one forum there is this thread called the Name Change Guru
where members who get 800 post can change there name then members can change their name and it forces members to post

There's no need for us to have it,imo.Plus,who forces them?I believe that ''threatening'' about losing the current nickname and using the previous one again,{that makes posting for a while mandatory}is completely wrong....
Exactly, post-count rewards have long proved to be the beast excuse to spam freely. Our rewards will be mostly pointed towards the "Thanks" counter, thanks from other users do prove that somebody is contributing in a well-mannered way to the website, while the post counter is quite irrevelant and generic.
nah I think that name change should be as mentioned before a reward.Prolly some competition reward(e.g. nm2's quiz corner:10 wins.or sth like that)
if we can suggest games a nice game is endless zombie rampage
Yeah #2 is even better, I tried to finish it and died (I think that's how you end it).
i maxed out the score d do i thought i would just stop annialating the zombies and die already-end spam-
^ That is not spam.

Spam means short pointless annoying messages, your message was not annoying and not short. Toungue
it was kind pointless but i would like to suggest a shared you tube account so we can all post videos. wait. realized down sides to this. never mind. how about adding and app here that will allow members to create wallpaper avatars and signaturepics?it think it sounds good.
Well, there is a fanart section and various threads where members can request WPs/avatars/sig banners. Unless you mean a program that lets you create them, then, it's just not needed. There are many different free programs for that job like Paint.NET and GIMP.

As for the YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryPokemonNet
It's not shared of course, for obvious reasons.
what i mean is a program ON the site that lets us create the images and upload them without makeing them attachments or first posting them in a differant web site.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's