Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: EA Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Judging by the postitive feedback in the New tourney? thread, I have decided to try to get this one off the ground, so to speak.

Here are the rules:
- The matches will take place on Shoddy Battle. Click on the link to download the program if you do not have it.

~These matches shall take place on the Official Server, just so everyone knows where to go for their match.

- This is a single elimination tournament. Once you lose, you are out.

~The excepetion to this rule is the first round, where each group will fight each other once, and the one with the best record will win that section and advance.

- The matches will be OU matches, with the following clauses active: Evasion Clause, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, OHKO Clause, Timed Battle

~The OU tier includes all Pokemon excpet for Ubers

~The Ubers for this tourney are defined as Arceus, Mew, Mewtwo, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Ho-oh, Lugia, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms,) Garchomp, Shaymin-S, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (all forms,) and Manaphy. Any player reported using any of these Pokemon will be eliminated from the tournament. For proof, please send me the battle log. Anyone willing to question this list should PM me.

- Everything new in Platinum is allowed in this tourney.

- Just so that this tourney doesn't take until summer, everyone must complete their battles within a week, unless there is an extreme circumstance brought to my attention.

- After a battle, both battlers should PM me. I hope both of you will be honest to admit who won.

- Sign-ups are closed. The following are our challengers:

1. ExplorerAce
2. Esiotsalb
3. Ninjomewtwo
4. Grovyle_Fan
5. Garam
6. Xara-lampos
7. GeorgeSlayer
8. George7
9. Crobar
10. WetPaint
11. Chaos714
12. vespioxd

And here are the first round groups:
These people have been eliminated These people have moved on!
1. GeorgeSlayer, WetPaint, ExplorerAce
2. Geroge7, Ninjomewtwo, Xara-lampos
3. Crobar, Grovyle_Fan, Vespioxd
4. Garam, Esoitsalb, Chaos 714

Second Round:
1. Ninjowmewtwo vs. Crobar
2. Xara-Lampos vs. WetPaint
3. Garam vs. GeorgeSlayer
4. Chaos714 vs. Grovyle_Fan

This is a single elimination round!

Third Round:
1. Ninjomewtwo vs. GeorgeSlayer
2. Chaos714 vs. WetPaint

FINALS:
Ninjomewtwo vs Chaos714

Congrats to Chaos 714 for winning this!
This is a single elimination round! Semifinals!

Remember! The second round is open until Sunday the 1st!
Oh, I thought we were going to use wi-fi connections and actually battle with our hard trained ones =P. If its through Shoddy then sign me up!

Shoddy Official Server Username: Esiotsalb
Time Zone: EST (-5)
Online Times (in general): Varies, tbh
Favorite Pokemon: Blastoise, lol
Shoddy Official Server Username: [LP] NM2
Time Zone: +2
Online Times (in general): Depends on the day, can't battle on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine

Why's the favorite Pokémon needed? If the reason's something like it must be part of my team, I wanna change it to Tyranitar. J/k.
Shoddy Official Server Username: Grovyle_Fan
Time Zone:GMT+2
Online Times (in general):Depending, but I can be online for considerable time during Christmas break
Favorite Pokemon: Grovyle(even if I wouldn't use it )
Ninjomewtwo Wrote:Why's the favorite Pokémon needed? If the reason's something like it must be part of my team, I wanna change it to Tyranitar. J/k.

There's no real reason for it. I just put it in there.

Added all previous posters to the tourney.
Ok,time for a little action....I'm in!!!

Shoddy Official Server Username: Garam
Time Zone:GMT+2
Online Times (in general):anytime,whe I'm online here or my MSN I can battle
Favorite Pokemon:Charizard
Shoddy Official Server Username: Xaralampos
Time Zone: GMT +2
Online Times: I leave IRC open from 13:00 to 23:00, but you'll have to highlight me in order to answer you (if you are lucky Toungue)
Favorite Pokemon: Yanmega
I am ni,although I have no good Shoddy team.
Shoddy Official Server Username: GeorgeSlayer
Online Times (in general): 2pm to 7pm more or less,depencds on the day.
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard.
Shoddy Official Server Username: George18 ( no jokes on the number )
Online Times ( in general ) : The time i wake up until the time i sleep
Favourite Pokemon: You could say Lucario/ Yanmega
Will we have to use the same team for the whole tournament?
GeorgeSlayer Wrote:Will we have to use the same team for the whole tournament?

No, feel free to change your team.
When will the tournament start? I know about the 16 members but most of us won't have any time for battling when the school begins
Esiotsalb, ftw! =]
and I wouldn't think its fair if we were allowed to change teams every match.
If we are not to change teams,we won't be able to watch other matches so as not to learn the others' teams,and it will not be so much fun.
(01-01-2009 07:54 PM)Esiotsalb Wrote: [ -> ]and I wouldn't think its fair if we were allowed to change teams every match.

(01-01-2009 08:02 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]If we are not to change teams,we won't be able to watch other matches so as not to learn the others' teams,and it will not be so much fun.

Also for being sure someone hasn't change any of his pkmn we must also register our teams...and that will also reveal a part of our strategy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's