Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fav Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
POKEMON THE MOVIE:MEWTWO STRIKES BACK Is the best of the best of the best
I just saw the 8th movie .... Its so... im gonna cry!!!SadSadSadSad
Yes, I've seen a part from the movie! It's so touching!!!
I saw the 8th movie too! It's the best of all pokemon movies! Don't miss it!
I have seen only the 3 first movies and the best movie for me was the Spell of the Unown. Entei rulesss
I disliked that one fo real.I hated it tbh
Hey guys! You should watch Eragon! It really rulez! I watched it yesterday with a friend of mine! I 'm going to watch it again! It's perfect.... Don't miss it....
They have told me that it isnt good at all.
Well, I think it's great. Baby Saphira is so cute!!! Ummm... back to our subject... Actually, even though it's not like the book (If anyone has read it, he'll understand) it still remains a very good movie. It has great graphics, good storyline and a very good cast. Ed Speleers (Eragon) is amazing even though it's his first movie. I'm thinking of going to watch it again, too...
It was a good movie but something was missing from it.As Char said it had good graphics etc but I felt like all of its good parts were not combined well.It was like someone who wears good-looking clothes but he does not know how to combine them well!
That's the difference between the book and the movie, Blue. They cut many parts that were important in the book and they tried to combine them, making in the end a new story based on Paolini's book. That was their mistake.

PS: Umm, I think we're off topic...
I liked Pokemon 4Ever: Celebi the voice of the forest! I think celebi is my favorite legendary, idk
My forums name is JirachiLover,but my favourite movie isnt Jirachi Wishmaker,but the 8 movie - Lucario and the mystery of mew.
I dont understand who did the regis got to that tree?
when i first saw the 2cnd movie ( i was too young) i rly cried after watching it Big Grin now 300 is a very kafrikia movie and im going to see spiderman 3 next week

i seen and read eragon. i prefered the book the movie hasnt any good actor exept the actor that plays brom ( i cant remember his name)
Pokemon 8 & 9 FTW! <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's