Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fav Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
my fav movie was giratina and the sky warrior shaymin (subbed) because shaymin stars in it Big Grin
mine is Lucario and the Mystery of mew: It is like a medival story, and I like medival storyes!
I most like Giratina and the sky warrior.
I have seen all pokemon movies. To be honest i like them all! Beautiful scenarios fantastic music outstanding quality! BUT the best movie ever was the first one! A! That inspired me to learn more about these little creatures that we call pokemon! I remember me going with my grandmother to the cinema! Wow that brought back good memories! Anyway PICACHU DONT CRY ASH IS NOT DEAD! Epic......
my fav move s probably destiny deoxys because t has a awsome battle on it and one of my fav legandary is rayquaza so thats my fav
my favorite move is destny deoxys because it as a awsome battle on it
I've seen 4-5 pokemon movies.My favourite movie is Destiny Deoxys as i like Deoxys and don't forget that my favourite legend is Rayquaza.This movie proves how powerful Rayquaza is.
The ones that touched me the most were: 'The power of one', 'Lucario and the mystery of Mew' and the 'Spell of the Unkown'. Like 'Jirachi Wish maker' as well...
The movie "Spell of the uknown" reminds me of the 25th of March parade(when i saw it 5 years ago).I also like "The Origin of Mewtwo".
I like "The Power of one"!It's pretty old,but I still like it.
The first 3 movies are in my opininon the best ones. They have a great plot and feature some of everyone's all time-favourite legendaries. If I had to pick one though, I'd choose the first simply because of mewtwo.
Destiny Deoxys, Pokemon4ever and Lucario and Mystery of Mew were ok as well.
Destiny Deoxys, Pokemon4ever and Lucario and Mystery of Mew
i love all movies related to pokemon....i have seen only pokemon movie 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 8 does anybody knows were to find and see the other movies??????????
I saw the 8th movie too
the best way to see a pokemon movie is on youtube although they are cut in chapters
i like the second movie with lugia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's