Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fav Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes I recently saw pokemon movie 8 and it was soooo cooool! Also waiting for Harry Potter and the order of phoenix to come in Greece
my best movie is this with mew...perfect...
Pokemon Destiny Deoxys is my favorite{so far}.Toungue
i also liked th 1st the most but i've only seen the first 3
@{my best movie is this with mew...perfect... }

wich one with mew? mine is the one with Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!
10th movie is now released in japan.

and 5th movie is now translated in greek XD
the 5th movie isn't the one with Latios and Latias ( Pokemon Heroes)?
If not and it is the movie with Jirachi i have seen it. ( To tell the truth it wasn't very good like soapoperas) I liked the 8th Lucario ftw
As i have said in the greek forum,i really liked the movie with Entei and Unowns.
I didn't like the movie with the three legendary birds though,with a guy that wanted to conquer the world.
wow recently saw in youtube destiny deoxys, the rise of darkrai, manaphy and the sea temple and i got to say that they were nice especially destiny deoxys because it had sthing that all the other movies didn't have " action and to watch the movie without seing somebody being hurt for the others". That happened with the movie manaphy and the sea temple that was also good but the 10th was like " sniff... darkrai died...sniff "
My favorite movie was the Power of One.I have bought it on DVD.And i can't wait 4 Giratina and the bouquet of Sky to be released !!!!!!!Smile
Old topic but though i would post my opinion up anyway hehe.

My faves would have to be pokemon 2000 or pokemon 4 ever, though i like most of them. I have wztched them all up to lucario and the mystery of mew i think. the worst imo was the 3rd movie (can't remember the exact name the unknown one xP)
My favourite movie is the 8th.... A very good film!
The best movie is The Giratina and the Sky warrior!!!Big Grin

CombuskenRoost

My favourite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
i like giratina and the sky warrior
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's