Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fav Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I like all the pokemon movies especially "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

(25-10-2009 04:51 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]does anybody knows were to find and see the other movies??????????

Here

PLUS 100 posts Big Grin
thanks this really helps Big Grin
yay!since i havent got nova i could watch them from there!
ow i forgot !!!

my fav movie is pokemon 2000 and digimon the first movie Big Grin
i have seen all the pokemon movies and the best in my opinion is the darkrai one
I liked giratina and the sky warrior.Diverse world was great!
zoroark seems to be a great movie(bii forever!!)

edit:400 posts yayy!
Giratina and the Sky Warrior- because there was a Shaymin.

Kirbychu

I liked Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of Sea (#9), just because it felt so epic. :o
The first one with Mew and Mewto(i cannot remember the name Toungue )!I have to see that last ones to have a clear opinion :/
my fave movie is actually pokemon the great race end spam

tareesa

Definitely Yellow, just because you start out with a Pikachu and get all three starters, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur pretty early in the game as well.
If they did a remake of it like they did with every other verision, I would be in Pokemon heaven. It would be silly to make a remake of a remake Wink

And for my favorite movie; Pokemon 2000!
When I was little, that movie almost made me cry xD
I have seen all the pokemon movies 3 times, and it is a toss up between Spell of the unknown (for the great fight scene between Entei and Charizard) and Pokemon heroes, and I'm leening towards Pokemon heroes
AAARRRGH!Angry
I don't know what my favorite movie is!SadAngry
my fave pokemovie is pokemon heroes.i really like the ending when latios sacrifices himself to save latias and the others
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's