Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: When and how pokemon do you believe that will end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think that it is a question that all of us would like to know. I AND ALL OF US of course aren't bored of pokemon but when and how will they will end it. How many pokemon we will see? How the anime will end. How the games will end. I think that we will see ash becoming the best trainer in the world. And of course winning the Elite four. In the games i think that for the end of the pokemon they will make a game with all the regions. And when you win all the elite trainers you will become the most powerful trainer in the world.
Yes, i think that will happen and ash will be the best poketrainer in the world.
i think, scince pokemon is so childish (in american anime) no one will watch it anymore.
as for the games, it will end when the retards out there finnaly realize they made too much pokemon games and too many pokemon and most of all, too many legendarys.
To be honest i dont want pokemon games and the animes episodes to end! It is so much fun watching Ash and his friends towards new challenges catching pokemon and doing battles! BUT all good things in life end! So i think we will have anime episodes and pokemon games for another 10 years! New regions will be introduced new pokemon as well! There is no reason for the pokemon industry to stop in the near future because they make huge profits from pokemon every year! Now how will the anime end? Im pretty sure Ash will be announced the best trainer in the world! I want to be the very best! That says all about the end! With this title being acquired Ash will return home to his mother and Professor Oak to live in peace and harmory cooperating with his pokemon! And then pokemon will be over!!!! But i hope this wont happen soon! Now in the games! I think the desighers will want the last game to be legendary! So they will host THE WORLD TOURNAMENT in game where over wifi the best trainer will be crowded the best pokemon trainer! That would be so cool! I hope they hear me or just read my post!!!!
But this is future and we should look at the present! POKEMON PLATINUM! I cant wait to play the minigames!!!!
i dont think it would end because its popular and the games are raly good but if it were to end i hope it doesnt for a while if it ends it wud end with ash either being the best or he dies and i agree with oddeos and there shud be a world wifi tourney and thnk i got a good chance got a amazing team know its different subject but i posted on the my team forum
Ash will become Champion, 2 more regions or so, Broke will marry the then lass of the team and make a new gym, and everybody happy. Everything ends sometime.
(08-06-2009 09:06 PM)Lucario Wrote: [ -> ]Ash will become Champion, 2 more regions or so, Broke will marry the then lass of the team and make a new gym, and everybody happy. Everything ends sometime.

I don't want pokemon to end!!!
the pokemon series will end when they will stop bringin money to ninty
i think that ash will become the best and a gym leader or frontier brain and he will have all his pokemon at their full power !!!
also i think that he will reunite with all of his friends.
Big Grin
Nevahh. Big Grin When humanity world stop playing. So, never. Smile
i want pokemon for ever but i belive pokemon will finish in 2100
lol^ i believe pokemon won't end. generations maybe but pokemon not.in the future we will see generation1 remakes again and going on...
I Believe that ash will battle the top trainer and he win and then the anime will continue for some more episodes and then Bye Bye(THE END)
I Hope It Will End As The Most Epic Battle One Epissode The Whole Battle Will It BE?Big Grin
I Hope They Never Stop -"-
But They Won't...
Actually The God Is Arceus As They Said...And Now New Pokemon?(Z)?
Which Is Not Legendary But A Better Than Legendary?
I Think That Pokemon Are A Lot For Now And They Should Make Now In 3-4 Years A Game (Remake Maybe Emerald-Ruby-Saphire)
Dodgy
noooooo pokemon will never end as long as new people play there will be pokemon player because if you play ot once you have to play it again
they may stop the ash's journey to start a series of stories of different known trainers in all the regions. they did this before it was called Pokémon Chronicles
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's