Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Shiny pokemon.... Got any?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I might be the unluckiest person in the world of Hoenn and Kanto since I have NEVER even seen a shiny in my game cartridges! Well, in the Battle Tower once...

So...
What have you got to say on this? Do you like shinies? How many have you got? Have you missed vatching any, knocking it out etc? Do you want badly any particular Pokémon in its shiny colors?

Talk, talk, talk and brag! Big Grin
Well I have seen 2 of them the first was Espeon(Eraleas!!! Big Grin )but I had never the chance to cath one Sad
Well,you are lukier than I am, Eraleas... I have never seen any of them... NEVER Sad ...
Is that so?
Well I've got a lot of shinies...
exactly I've got about 20
and I've seen about 50
Toungue just joking
I've seen 17 and I have about 15
I hate shiny abras(2)
Snif,i haven't meet one and i have finished the game. :cry:
I had a shiny rata in Silver and a shiny marip.Iknocked out a shiny Caterpie :evil: :!: :shock: I also have a shiny Sandslash, a shiny Carvanha and a shiny Lunatone in Saphire Wink
Meh, I had a shiny Whiscash, untill my Sapphire save got deleted.. ;.;
Is it my imagination or you are TOO lucky pokefan? :evil:
He probably is too... Cheaty! Toungue
I want to believe that trainers who prefer our site are not cheaters.I think that finding that amount of shinies is possible but very rare :roll:
Why i haven't find even one yet???
Don't worry.Neither have I!It is difficult to find one but eventually you will meet one if you keep on playing Wink
I once was on a quest for a shiny Absol! Absol is so rare though so I have more chances in hatching a shiny than actually catxhing one!

I now want a shiny Staryu/Starmie or a shiny Feebas to get a shiny Milotic. Have you seen them?

[Image: 121.png]and [Image: 329.png].

They're awesome!
The shiny starmie looks great!
hey!I'm lucky not cheaty!
I just get a pikachu with:volt tackle,and fly 8)
magneton with:flamethrower,and solarbeam I just wanted too much a shiny mewtwo so I sharked It but I didn't shark the other pokemon!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's