Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What may the avatar above you say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
woooooosh!!!!!!!
And 1, and 2 and 3... And 1 and 2 and 3... And 1 an-- You get the point. Toungue
*I fell asleep with my eyes wide open*
I should be a Hogwarts crest Toungue
Worst. Birthmark. Ever.
HAHAHAHA awesome ^ xDDDDDD

"BOOOOO I'M UGLYAND I'LL EAT YOUR BRAINZ"
floating text! My one weakness!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......I WILL EAT U
I have bat wings, crab claws, and a scorpion tail. What were the programmers thinking?

By the way for those of you who have no idea which nintendo game my avatar is used in and when then chek out this video. In the second part of this video Samus Aran will come face to face with the last Omega Metroid, the game's final boss. The first part just has Samus fighting her evil X-parasite infested counterpart, SA-X. Dont worry if you dont know the story, just watch Omega Metroid own and get owned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ErIS8cD...re=related
................................................................................​.....*cannot speak words*
is it because the video was so cool? Or maybe the scream from the omega metroid raped your ears.
dunsparce used glare on me and now i am parrrralyzed into standing still! How will i defend against samus!?
Omega metroid drained my energy tanks! Now I have to bend over and break my back!
look at my claws!!! .
Why cant I fly? Oh...because Im a rock snake.
Reference URL's