Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite non-Legendary Unova Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I could kinda guess too you know Toungue all the cute Pokemon and a ugly dog thing to balance it all out Toungue

Kinda funny how my sister said that she wanted all those Pokemon too (she wanted Zorua though)
zoroark is not ugly,take back what you said Angry
It is, compared to Zorua, the only Pokemon that didn't try to bash my head off when I first met it. Besides, how can you say no to those eyes? Q_Q

So it's all relative.

If you compare it to a Garbodor... It's beautiful Q_Q
zorua is cute but zoroark is evil hehehe i'm evil too Triniti
O_o Right... You do that.
I agree with luxray...zorua is so f***ing cute!
I liked Smugleaf before I even started the game and I never regreted it. Reshiram and him, the ones that have won most of my dificult battles.

Moreover, Smugleaf is cool.
(18-03-2011 06:52 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]zorua is cute but zoroark is evil hehehe i'm evil too Triniti

There aren't any evil pokemon, but you, on the other hand, are starting to scare me
(21-03-2011 10:10 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2011 06:52 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]zorua is cute but zoroark is evil hehehe i'm evil too Triniti

There aren't any evil pokemon, but you, on the other hand, are starting to scare me

I think she is cute evil.

Anyway my faves are Reuniclus and Excadrill
I think there ARE evil pokemon. Mewtwo is evil and so is Genosect.
I think Mewtwo is just angry because it was maltreated by Team Rocket and Genesect was modified by Team Plasma.
No...its EVIL!!! So is mew and celebi
(22-03-2011 12:26 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]No...its EVIL!!! So is mew and celebi

I dont know if Mewtwo is evil or confused from everything that happened to his brain before he got out of the cloning machine.

But Mew isn't evil for sure. It just roams happily around the globe not caring at all about the ones who suffer, trying to have fun. Indifferent
In my mind Mew and Celebi are evil. For that matter, so is Groudon, Lugia, the legendary birds, Deoxys, Zekrom, Victini and Genosect.
Now how is Mew and Celebi evil? Kinda funny how a blue Mew and a pink Celebi are my only shiny legendaries (not including the dogs). But how are they evil???
:/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's