Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite non-Legendary Unova Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My favorite nonlegendary pokemon are Scolipede,Volcarona and Golurk and Sigilyph.I like the first 2 cause they are Bug type and really strong(love bug types).The other 2 are really bizarre and mysterious and once i saw them i liked them.
Well, as I said before, I truely do like Bisharp, but if any of you guys have read my fan fiction, you'll notice that I've also taken to Musharna and Zebstrika as well. I'm truely surprised by how fast this thread became popular, considering how young it is
I really like zebstrikas and minicos
(Changed the title from "best" to "favorite", there's no best Pokémon after all. Wink)

So, after having played the game and having seen/caught most new Pokémon, Reuniclus is probably my favorite Gen V 'mon. I really liked its design even before playing, it was useful throughout the game, and it was pretty much the reason I got White over Black (well, along with Zekrom of course).

Two Pokémon that I didn't particularly like or dislike before playing but really grew on me are Scolipede and Scrafty. Both of them were extremely reliable during the game, learn good moves and don't look half bad. The Pokémon that has disappointed me the most is Braviary, it's a pain to evolve it and it doesn't become as awesome as I'd like, plus it didn't keep the name Wargle. Sad

Other Pokémon I like, at least appearence-wise: Zebstrika, Chandelure, Volcarona, Bouffalant, Krookodile. The super-cool Haxorus and Excadrill are ok as well.

The one Pokémon that the game made me hate is Emolga. While it's not bad, the continuous DOUBLETEAMDOUBLETEAMDOUBLETEAMDOUBLETEAMDOUBLETEAM is really annoying as hell.
DOUBLETEAMDOUBLETEAMDOUBLETEAM and then Spark Toungue
My new favorite is Haxorus
My 5th gen favourite would be Bisharp because... it looks like my favourite Gallade (both have blades on their arms Heart) and it seems like they would team up really well with each other (both on Coolness and competitive battling factors)Toungue plus they have similar stats. (except trading defenses, which i really like)
My favorite Pokemon in unova is Poucabu
After finally getting off my bed and FINALLY seen all the 5th generation Pokés (yeah, I haven't encountered Ferrothorn, Vullaby and Mandibuzz in the game yet but I really couldn't care less, I saw them Toungue), I shall speak...
I really can't say the following are the best (because the best IS Zekrom but the thread states about non-legendary Toungue) but they're very close at being. So...from the moment I saw it, Reuniclus and Samurott. Same with NM2, I was REALLY happy that Reuniclus was White-exclusive. Other great Pokémon that grew on me or had seen and really liked are Zebstrika, Conkeldurr, Excadrill, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Galvantula, Eelektross (he's awesome), Chandelure, Beartic, Druddigon, Hydreigon and Volcarona. As for sheer cuteness I cannot but mention Tirtouga, it's indefinitely cute xD.
Scrafty is ok I guess! Oh and I don't like Haxorus damn it! Don't ask me why, I don't. Seriously, what's with all this hype?

Edit: FORGOT AUDINO! I LOVE THEM!

Erlade

Well... if my avatar is any indication, I really really really like Mijumaru (and yes, I refure to call him by his lame, English name Angry). I dunno, even though at first I found his design kinda ugly, when I first saw him in the anime (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pok...e_episodes), I immediately fell in love with him. Other Pokémon that I like are Snivy, Scraggy, Sewaddle, Axew and Emolga (fell in love with those too, when I first saw them in the anime... they're all soooo cute~). Anyways, there were also some Pokés that disappointed me, like Stoutland who didn't prove to be as useful as I thought he would be in my playthrough. But yeah, I think this generation has many Pokémon that I really like... maybe more than all the previous ones combined.

zarl11

1.Haxorus, the most fierce looking dragon next to Chomp. Smile And i love the single dragon typing! Not to mention its access to taunt. Wicked in gameplay and competitive, and i mean its got axes onits face Big Grin

2. Reuniclus is the cutest psychic, who has amazing potential in gameplay and competitive. Toungue

3. Excadrill, is a killer with sand rush and t-tar.

4. Mienshao, is awesome.

5. Emolga! A flying Pikachu :DDDD and possesses great potential. yes Elektross is nice, but thanks to Haxorus' mold breaker i can destroy it, at least with Emolga you have to hit it with a rock or ice move.

6. Oshawott, not for gameplay or competitive, its jus way too cute Smile

7. Serperior, just awesome, and my only fav snake pokemon.

I like volcarona but its dual rock weakness is too much Toungue
(29-03-2011 02:56 AM)zarl11 Wrote: [ -> ]4. Mienshao, is awesome.
HeartHeartHeartHeart
My favorite are

1. Escalavier I mean look at it. Its a karrablack with armor Big Grin
2. Bisharp ITS A NINJA FOR PETES SAKE
3. Samurott It really helped me during the game. I beated the elite 4 with just him. Hes my pokemon friend Big Grin
4. Haxorus Attack is just plain awesomeness,
5. Zebstrika Awesome speed and looks
6. Gigalith ITS A ROCKY DINO Big Grin
7. Excadrill looks like it has camo and it helped me with the 6th to 8th gym leaders a lot
8. Zoroark Ability is just like Dittos transfrom skill Big Grin
9. Accelgor awesome looks likes like Bleach for some reason.
10. Braviary Looks like an eagle just like the AMERICAN eagle Big Grin
Srry for the long list D:
My faves from the new generation are Chandelure, Serperior (although I didn't like it in the beginning), Conkeldurr, Krookodile, Haxorus and maybe Darmanitan.
Chandelure was a beast too...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's