Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite non-Legendary Unova Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My personal favourites are...Cofagrigus (my dear , beautiful partner <3), Escavalier and Mienshao.
And really, I like them more due to their looks than their stats Toungue
^
Mienshao ok, I understand, but why Cofagricus? It is actually a haunted, golden sarcophagus, nice and shiny but would look more beautiful in a museum, I think.
(31-10-2011 11:05 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]^
Mienshao ok, I understand, but why Cofagricus? It is actually a haunted, golden sarcophagus, nice and shiny but would look more beautiful in a museum, I think.

Well no come on now , you can't say that it does not look great
[Image: cofagrigus_by_themarvelguy-d37kgl9.png]
And , its a coffin.How how much more beautiful could a coffin possibly be?

(link to the image: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2...37kgl9.png )
It's a coffin. Why should a coffin be beautiful at all?

Anyway, I just like Pokémon that seem more lively and normal in a way, in matter of looks. They seem closer to humans, more friendly and nice. But that's just my opinion.
Trust me, inside each of those pokemon you always find a human !
Anyway, I love it because it reminds me of ancient Egypt, some subject I always liked to study about.
@Kingnothing412 I must have a link to this image!! Big Grin
Emolga would have to be my favorite.... if it had an evolution. I myself prefer Woobat and Swoobat.
Serperior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grass types RULE!!!!
My favorite has to be zorua, i just love the little guy! Haxorus is a second favorite because of my affinity to dragon types.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's