Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite non-Legendary Unova Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Definately krokorok (and obviously it's evolutions) It seems kinda like: Yeah, so what? -or something, its is really cool-
Whimscott is also very cool and although it may not seems like it, it is a terror in competive.
Finally Bisharp, the way it stands is very cool and it's typing too. Even the colours rock.
My fav would have to be... Samurot. Its cool and looks like it can do a number on any pokemon
My favourites are Krookodile and Volcarona.Especially Krookodile is one of the coolest pokemon i've seen..
Have I mentioned how much I love Cryogonal but everyone thinks I am crazy? Toungue

wolfstar22

i love oshawatt Heart it's so cute
scolipede is my favorite pokemon (5th gen)
Like in my previous post, Serperior remains my favorite Pokémon in Gen V, but since I started battling more competitively I have to admit that I tend to like Volcarona more for its efficency in battle.

(29-06-2011 06:55 PM)Philip Wrote: [ -> ]Have I mentioned how much I love Cryogonal but everyone thinks I am crazy? Toungue

What I find notable about Cryogonal is that it can learn attract. Cryogonal a crystal-like, ice type Pokémon that has almost no face, how is it even possible to attract anything?
(30-06-2011 03:20 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]What I find notable about Cryogonal is that it can learn attract. Cryogonal a crystal-like, ice type Pokémon that has almost no face, how is it even possible to attract anything?

True, true, it does not even have a gender, how can it attract, lol.
First of all I like Cubchoo he is too cool with the thing in his nose then I also like Litwick Rufflet Vullaby Bouffalant Vullaby Golett Joltik and the 2 starters Tepig and Oshawott.

BiSharpNESS

my fav pokemons are Accelgor , chandelure , lucario , gengar , Bisharp , serperior ( freakin kicks Krookodiles butt with leaf blade ) and of course zoroark Big GrinToungue
My favorites are Hydreigon , zoroark , scrafty and bisharp Smile

(And chandelure ofc)
Mine are Joltik, Galvantula, Chandelure and Excadrill.
hm...Chandelure,Vanniluxe,Carracosta,Samurott(an' Dewott) , Gigalith is cool (and i dislike rock type in general , Zebritska over9000 speed and Electrick , Zoroark is uber and maybe Darmanitan because it helpped me very much during tha game...

Ghosttrainer

My team is reunicluse, chandelure, hydregon, klinklang, serperior, Zoroark. Best team ever
My favorite ones are conkeldurr.... and hydreigon.... i love this pokemon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's