Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Samus and Pikachu season 2: Ghost Busters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If there's something strange
In the neighborhood
Guess who it is
Ghost Samus (and Pikachu)!
If there's something weird
And it don't look good
Guess who it is

Magmoria shmagmoria

In the universe, there have been many great people. People who liberate enslaved empires, people who help suppress the expansion of the dark matter beings, people who find cures for intergalatic pandemics, and so it goes. Now...imagine a situation almost NOTHING like that.
Samus: Was that guy talking about us?
Pikachu: There's a slight possibility.
Anyways, lets explore the heroism of Samus, Pikachu and Chilla, the 3 brave souls who ended the space pirates, Ridley, and Mother Brain for all time.
Chilla: Wait, I thought Ridley came back in Other M and Fusion?
Pikachu: Don't TELL them that.
Meanwhile, down in Tourian
Mother Brain: FINALLY, they bring up the new season.
Ridley: Yeah, I was waiting forever for Giratina88 to make it.
Mother Brain: Enough idle yammering, lets get back to the point.
Draygon: So...it seems that Kraid and the Super Rayquaza weren't enough?
Mother Brain: Seems that way. Thats why Ridley and I are evening the odds by hiring trained professionals to get rid of them. I've been doing most of the work with it though.
Ridley: Not true! I've just hired someone VERY skilled today!
Zim: Ack! Laser beam in my EYE!!! It BURNS!!!!!!
Mother Brain: You hired ZIM for this job!?!
Ridley: What? It was either him, or Stephan Colbert.
Stephan: Tonight! Osama Bin Larion killed! It was like finding a needle, in a country that CLAIMED it had no needles!
Phantoon: He's somehow LESS funny on OUR show than his.
Stephan: Thats because my show is in america, and as everyone knows, EVERYTHING is bigger in america. At least, our egos and belly sizes are.
Mother Brain: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! This is a meeting, not a political talk show.
Draygon: So...have we hired anyone that ISN'T totally incompetent?
Zim: Who are you calling incompetent! Your world shall be ENSLAVED to my might!!! And then it will probably be made into some kind of shopping mall.
Ridley: Wait...what kind of @#$%ass species takes over planets to turn them into SHOPPING MALLS!!!
Phantoon: Apparently the same kind of species that has turned our moons into parking lots.
Mother Brain: ANYWAYS, I have hired 2 skilled assassins. One of them is, I think you all remember him, Meta Yoshi. The other, is some guy who goes by the name of Dark Trainer.
Ridley: Yes, but what if THEY fail?
Mother Brain: In the unlikely event that THEY fail, then their is only one other option.
Ridley: You can't mean...
Mother Brain: I might have to call in my old enemy...
Phantoon: Um...who would that be?
Mother Brain: Never mind. Meta Yoshi and the Dark Trainer can't possibly fail.
Ridley: I sure hope you're right. Because we are really low o-
Meanwhile, in Norfair
Chilla: IT BURNS!!! WHY DOES IT BURN!!!
Pikachu: Probably because you're sitting in molten lava.
Chilla manages to crawl out of the burning lava, with not many wounds. Meanwhile, Samus is having her OWN issues at the moment, as she is being attacked by rippers.
Samus: GOD DAMN IT!!! Why can't if @#$%ing HIT THESE THINGS!!!
Pikachu: Shoot in random directions!!!
Samus: Okay!!! I'll try and-hey its a ROUNDY!!!
Samus bends over to pick up the roundy, leaving all the attacking rippers to Pikachu
Pikachu: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! OW OW OW!!!!!! CHILLA!!! DO SOMETHING!!!
Chilla: Um...okay!
Chilla, rather than doing something helpful, starts flailing around with a baseball bat trying to hit the rippers. Of course, this fails horribly, but she keeps doing it.
Pikachu: You...people...are...hopeless...
Chilla: Don't worry! I'll get 'em!
Pikachu: Chilla, you missed all of-YOWCH!!!
Chilla, as a result of flailing around with a baseball bat, has smacked Pikachu in the jaw, sending him flying
Chilla: Hey, I GOT one!!! Did you see that Pikachu? Pikachu?
Samus: Uh...Chilla...
Chilla: Hey Samus, where's Pikachu?
Samus: He's lying over there.
Chilla: Pikachu!!! How did you get over there?
Pikachu: You retard, you're the one who SMACKED me over here!!!
Chilla: Huh, I THOUGHT that smack sounded a little hard.
Meanwhile, in the editors area
Oshawott: Well well well, looks like this premier has descended into a babbling brook of badness.
Snivy: This is probably the shittiest episode yet!!!
Whoa there little buddy! THAT wasn't a very thoughtful thing to say!
Mew: So, do we have any ideas on how to fix this.
Vulpix: The only idea I can come up with at-
Porky Pig: Dedldedledledleddleeldtha-thats all folks!!!

Well, I've done it again. I had potential, and squandered it in half an hour. I hope you enjoy.
Jeez! There's just no end to the Five-Star Comedy! Well done!
Oh, I also noticed that Mother Brain doesn't seem to know much about the Dark Trainer. That's what I like! Keep going!
Mother Brain actually knows more than you think about Dark Trainer. Not that she knows that much though.
Finally the sequel! I won't fill the room with neurotoxin for now. The cake is on your right,above the incinerator. You know the incinerator. You used him to kill the companion cube. Who is your only friend. Because you have no other friends. Here it says you are adopted. Funny isn't it?
you are a bit too obsessed with portal at the moment
(08-05-2011 05:07 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]you are a bit too obsessed with portal at the moment

Sorry. My PC was taken over by GlaDOS.
In the neighborhood
Guess who it is
And it don't look good
Guess who it is

Speedy thing goes in...

As we come back to our journey it seems that since last time our heroes have made...some progress
Samus: HooRAY!!! I did something RIGHT!!!
Pikachu: If using me as a weapon counts as something right, then I fear for the human race.
Chilla: So...whats the next power up?
Pikachu: Well, it says on this map that the speed booster thing is just several chambers down. Plus, we don't have to go that deep in Norfair.
Samus: Why should that be a problem? With the varia suit/plasmid, I thought that we could handle even the most extreme temperatures?
Chilla: According to the users' manual, it states that the varia suit/plasmid can survive temperatures up to 4000 degrees kelvin.
Samus: Exactly! We should EASILY be able to-
Chilla: Um...I'd hate to disappoint you, but the temperature in lower Norfair...happens to be higher than that.
Pikachu: Okay, how hot is it?
Chilla: 4001 kelvin exactly!
Samus: I'm gonna shoot the guy who capped off the protection at 4000...
Meanwhile, on Namak
Guru: Naaaail. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIL!!!
Nail: What is it Lord Guru?
Guru: I just realized, this show has no plot. That is all.
Meanwhile, somewhere ELSE (Tourian)
Ridley: So...you're going through with this?
Mother Brain: Yes. Just to be on the safe side, I think I need to.
Ridley: Bring down the GACS!
The Giant Ass Communication Screen (GACS) seemingly unfolds from the ceiling of Mother Brain's chamber, completing its formation in front of her tank.
Mother Brain: Now...let the contact begin.
The GACS screen turns on and tunes its communications for a few seconds. Finally, the image of some kind of robotic figure comes up.
???: What the...who is thi-oh. Its you again. Haven't we made each other's lives bad enough?
Mother Brain: Quit it with the one liners and hear me out for once. This is important!
???: Is it now? If it was important, I would have known about it.
Mother Brain: Its very important. Well, for me it is.
???: But its not important to me, so I don't feel like caring about it.
Mother Brain: SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!! Please?
???: Fine. But this better be important. I'm in the middle of Fringe.
Mother Brain: As you may or may not know, my associates and I are attempting to exterminate the 2 biggest threats to the space pirates...again.
???: Whatever. I knew this wasn't important. Why did you have to waste my-heeeeey wait a minute. I know whats going on here...
Mother Brain: No, wait, don't get the idea that-
???: You can't seem to take care of them on your own...and you are so desperate that you are now asking ME to help you.
Mother Brain: ...yes...
???: Why should I help YOU, my enemy who is part of an enemy company? I would sooner be used as a giant condom than-
Mother Brain: Perhaps you didn't already figure out, but I'm not PART of Black Mesa anymore.
???: You aren't? I hope you aren't lying to me, are you?
Mother Brain: Just trust me...in the same way that nobody should trust you.
???: Well then, in that case, I would be HAPPY to help. After all, the less organic life forms, the better.
Mother Brain: Quite so. And one more thing. Can you please try and get rid of your cake obsession? Its creeping me out.
???: Cake is the best thing ever. Don't deny it. I might give you some when I come over.
Mother Brain: Fair enough. Goodbye.
???: Bye.
The GACS goes back to static and folds back up into the ceiling
Ridley: So...did it go well?
Mother Brain: Can't say for sure...with her, you never know what's going to happen.
Meanwhile, back at the plot (what little we have) our heroes are going down the long hallway that will lead to the speed boost. However, there is someone else following them, and has been following them for some time...
Meta Yoshi: There they are. And...they have a 3rd member in their party. This will make things interesting...
Meta Yoshi goes back up to hide as our heroes continue down the semi molten hallway
Samus: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah heeeeeeey its a ROUNDY!!!
Pikachu: Jesus Christ Samus, thats the 83rd time you've stopped to pick up a roundy...
Chilla: Oh...I lost count at 40...hey, there's the power up!
Meta Yoshi: To give me enough time to make a trap, I'm a bringing up the credits!!!

As porky pig would say, "thats all folks"
I started reading in GlaDOS' voice from the moment I saw the ???. Also that HAPPY was purposely used right? Even though this chapter was lacking in Giratina88 humor,a talk between the big bads is never a bad thing.
that was kinda the point of the episode. Anyways, I thought coming up with the GACS was pretty clever of me.
I loved the GACS. Can't wait for the next episode!
In the neighborhood
Guess who it is
And it don't look good
Guess who it is

...Speedy thing comes out

We rejoin our heroes in the place where they get the Speed Booster power up. Not much else to be said
Chilla: Ooooh! Its shiiiiiny!
Samus: Eh, its not round.
Pikachu: I don't CARE if its round or NOT, we are GETTING the power up!
Samus: Fine...but what about Chilla? She already HAS a Speed Booster thingy.
Pikachu: Well, I guess she gets nothing.
Chilla: WHAT!!! I did all this hard work, and get rewarded with nothing while YOU 2 get super sonic speed?!?
Samus: You already have it though...
Chilla: I DON'T CARE!!! I worked HARD for this, now I wan't something USEFUL!!!
Samus: Well, I DO have a pet newt but-
Chilla: Oooh, I looooooooove newts!!! Can I keep it?
Samus: Suuuuure. Here's the box.
Chilla: I wonder what kind of newt this will-
Chilla opens the box, and is surprised to discover that instead of an actual newt being there, Republican Newt Gingrich is in it.
Pikachu: Looks like a Gingrich...
Newt Gingrich: Cut government spending NOW!
While they deal with a political moron, lets head down to Tourian where we find...MORE morons!
Ridley: Was he talking about us?
Mother Brain: Just ignore him...now, bring down the GACS!
The GACS unfolds from the ceiling, only to get stuck half way
Mother Brain: Oh COME ON!!! What happened THIS time?!?
Ridley: It seems this is being caused by a blockage in the MASIG.
Mother Brain: The what now?
Ridley: The Massively Aggravated Shitty Ionic Generator.
Mother Brain: Terrible. That has to be the worst acronym ever.
Ridley: Not as bad as the acronym for the SUPLEFETR.
Mother Brain: Should I ask-
Ridley: It stands for Super Ultra Platinum Laser Enhanced Fucking Enormass* T.V. Remote.
Meanwhile, somewhere less stupid
Samus: Alright! Now to get the Speed Booster!
Samus picks up the speed booster, only to have it set off the first of a series of traps
Chilla: Whats that rumbling?
Pikachu: I think it means we should RUN!!! Speed Booster, everyone!
The chamber area and the hallway quickly start filling with lava. Fortunately, our heroes activate their speed boosters in time and manage to get out just before the hallway completely fills with molten lava.
Pikachu: I think we're safe.
Samus: Pew! Good thing there aren't any more-
Samus steps on a trip laser and triggers another trap, this one triggering the space pirate alarm system, which all play MP3 space pirate music.
Pikachu: You...idiot...
Samus: Woopsies!
Chilla: Here they come! Get ready for the attack!
A squad of space pirates on 3 person hover craft thingys, start advancing on the hill formation that our heroes are standing upon.
Space Pirate #1: There they are! Looks like meat's back on the menu tonight!!!
Our heroes and the Space Pirates aren't the only ones watching the battle field. Some distance away, a squad of personal trainers, each one doing their stretches, prepairs for their attack. One of them, a man only known as Pex, was munching on a crust of bread, only to have it snached away by their leader, Jeffrey Sanderson.
Sanderson: What is THIS!?!
Pex: Its a crust of bread...
Sanderson: Carbohydrates after 3 pm!?! Are you INSANE!!!
Pex: I was hungry. It was just one crust.
Sanderson: Do you have any IDEA how many spoons of sugar are in ONE bread crust!?!
Pex: 2?
Sanderson: 7!!! You eat this, and you might as well have been eating Lucky Charms!!!
Pex: I'm tired of eating fruits and vegitables all the time though. I want something different for a change.
Sanderson: Thats why we're here in the first place. 50 push ups, on your knuckles, GO!!!
Pex: No thanks. I'm tired of being ordered around by you.
Sanderson: WHAT!?! Get on with those push ups NOW!!!
Pex: Why should I? I am in the same stature as you.
Sanderson: You are a FITNESS INSTRUCTER!!!
Pex: I have a diploma.
Sanderson: I have a DEGREE!!! I am the very TOP of personal trainer status! Now get on with those push ups!
Pex: Yes sir.
As Pex gets started on his push ups, Sanderson addresses the rest of his team.
Sanderson: Okay boys! We got some Space Pirates traveling over in hover crafts! 8 of them actually. Now, our goal here is to get the Pirates on that last hover craft. Then its whole wheat creps for everybody!!!
With the whole personal trainer introduction, now we see that there are going to be 3 sides to this upcoming battle, not 2. But who will win? Who will lose? Why is Sanderson so obsessed with fitness training? And WHY does EVERYTHING in Mother Brain's chamber have a stupid acronym? Find out, next time!
Just now, I overheard Sub-Zero (from Mortal Kombat) talking to Solid Snake. Here's what they said:

Sub-Zero: Hey, Snake.
Snake: What?
Sub: Did you read G88's comedy?
Snake: That Samus and Pikachu thing? Yeah, I did. It's pretty funny. I actually thought about auditioning to be in the show.
Sub: Seriously?
Snake: Yep.
Sub: Well, good luck! (Snake leaves) He'll need it.
Oooh! Snake becomes involved! Better make an episode.
In the neighborhood
Guess who it is
And it don't look good
Guess who it is

Tonight on Samus and Pikachu: Personal Trainers Galore!

We once again rejoin our heroes, as they await the inevitable battle between them and space pirate forces. However, another side has also joined in; the space pirate PERSONAL TRAINERS!!! While the trainers lie in wait to attack the others, Samus, Pikachu, and Chilla prepare for the assault.
Samus: GET OUT THE TURRETS!!! GET OUT THE SHIELDS!!! GET OUT THE PLUTONIUM BOMBS!!! THE SPACE PIRATES ARE COMING!!! THE SPACE PIRATES ARE COMING!!!
Pikachu: You know, their strike force isn't terribly big.
Samus: That's only their scouting force. I know space pirates, and there will be MANY more far larger waves of attacks coming now that they know our position. We need to get the stuff set up NOW before they get to where we are!
Pikachu: Don't worry Samus. Chilla is almost done putting the shields up.
Chilla: Wait...what now?
Pikachu: Remember? You were setting up the shields?
Chilla: Wait, you mean I'M the one that's supposed to set them up?!?
Pikachu: Yes you are!!! Set it up now before the space pirates get here!
Chilla: What space pirates?
Pikachu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Pikachu, in fury and disbelief, begins banging his head on a rock. But as the pirates get closer, something happens...
Sanderson: Everybody!!! GO GO GO!!!
WOOOSH!!! The personal trainers seem to come out of nowhere, ripping into the last hovercraft. With their strength and agility they got hold of the space pirates and moments later, they were gone with the only trace of their attack being a suddenly empty still flying hovercraft.
Chilla: What the hell...d-did anyone else see what just happened?
Pikachu: I had no idea anyone could possibly MOVE that fast.
Samus: Those must have been their personal trainers. Only personal trainers could POSSIBLY be that agile. Why they are attacking them I don't know, but now we know that they have gone savage, and will probably kill anyone they can!
The empty hovercraft crashes into the ground, which causes the pirates to suddenly look back and subsequently realize that their was nobody on it.
Space Pirate #1: God damn it! What WAS that? Who could POSSIBLY move that fast?
Space Pirate #2: Nobody could move that fast...well...except for...
Space Pirate #1: Our personal trainers...
Meanwhile, in Tourian, Mother Brain is currently communicating with the mysterious Dark Trainer.
Dark Trainer: So...all you want me to do is to hunt down those 3? That's gonna be easy.
Mother Brain: Don't underestimate them. Especially those 2 pokemon. They may look weak, but believe me they-
Dark Trainer: Um...perhaps you didn't notice, but I AM a pokemon trainer. I know just about everything about pokemon. And at any rate, I know FAR more about them than you or any of your space pirate team does.
Mother Brain: ENOUGH!!! ONE MORE INSULT TO MY INTELLIGENCE AND YOU GET HYPER BEAMED!!!
Dark Trainer: Well, if you knew anything about pokemon, Pikachu would have already been dead, now wouldn't he?
Mother Brain: THAT'S IT!!! I'MA FIRING MY LAAAZOR!!!
Dark Trainer: Mewthree! Protect!
Just before Mother Brain's deadly hyper beam can hit, Mewthree erects a protective shield around it and its trainer, deflecting the hyper beam entirely
Mewthree: Um...is THAT what I had to protect against? Because that was pretty weak.
Mother Brain: Oops. This isn't my hyper beam, this is a strobe light...
Dark Trainer: A giant brain who can't even master her own weapons. Tsk tsk tsk.
Mother Brain: Sigh...I give up...anyways, I think-
Billy Mays: HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH AN ALL NEW PRODUCT!!! DO YOU LOVE EATING AT CHIPOTLES BUT HATE HAVING TO CRAP BLOOD OUT OF YOUR ASS AFTERWARDS? WELL, NOT ANYMORE! INTRODUCING THE BIG CITY BLOOD DE-CRAPPER! IT LETS YOU EAT CHIPOTLES, WITHOUT ALL THAT BLOOD CRAPPING FROM YOUR ASS!!! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! IF YOU CALL TODAY, WE'LL ALSO THROW IN A PACK OF PLUTONIUM CONDOMS!!! THEY KEEP YOU FROM GETTING PEOPLE PREGNANT...FOREVER!!! BUT I'M NOT DONE YET! CALL RIGHT NOW, AND I'll TRIPLE THE OFFER!!! THAT'S 3 BIG CITY BLOOD DE-CRAPPERS AND 3 PACKS OF PLUTONIUM CONDOMS, ALL FOR 19.95 PLUS OVER 9000 SHIPPING AND HANDLING!!! TO ORDER, CALL THIS NUMBER: 703-726-2666!
Ridley: And...that killed our episode. Tune in next time folks!

Sorry about the delay, hope you liked it!
I guess Mother Brain and the Dark Trainer don't like each other, do they?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's