Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 1 Type Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If it's not to late I'd like to join I don't know if you guys started yet because i don'y speak Greek and you guys started talking in Greek after a while but if I can I'd like to join with flying type.
(07-01-2012 07:07 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not to late I'd like to join I don't know if you guys started yet because i don'y speak Greek and you guys started talking in Greek after a while but if I can I'd like to join with flying type.

I Told the others its not a good idea to start speaking greek. Anyway @Luigi we started speaking greek because the others thought no one else would participate.......Dodgy Anyway , im afraid you are a bit late , the tournament has already started although im not sure if even one f the maches has been done Dodgy i had been waiting for aldark for literaly 2 months until he finaly just quits. now im waiting for andreaskal13. (at least a week has passed)
Oh ok then. Also I tried downloading po but it said that it could harm my computer.
(07-01-2012 07:18 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok then. Also I tried downloading po but it said that it could harm my computer.

It won't. What anti virus , OS and browser are you using?
I'm using microsoft security essentials, I don'y what what an OS is and I use internet explorer as my browser.
(07-01-2012 07:23 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using microsoft security essentials, I don'y what what an OS is and I use internet explorer as my browser.

Ok , internet explorer.That's the problem (i think.) anyway just ignore it its fine. Ive had it for about 6-7 months and both my netbook and my desktop are ok. Once youve downloaded it scan it though and then scan your whole computer just to make shure if you want. Also , OS is short for operating system , Windows , OS X and linux mint are some examples.
K thanks I downloaded it.
we must find someone who have to play in this turnament. If we won't find Luigy cannot play.
How about he plays with me? Ive been waiting for ages for my turn. Luigy is active though.
it's not a good idea speaking greek , anyway , i don't know what happened , just give him MY PLACE

(lol @ kingnothing who is still waiting for his match xD)
ok next match: Luigy-KNG421
is it too late to join the tourn?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's