Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: My Team.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Physical Sweeper:
Dragonite:Leftovers
Adament:
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Dragon Dance

Annoyer:
Crobat:Leftovers
Adament:
Aerial Ace
Confuse Ray
Toxic
Protect

Spiker:
Skarmory:Leftovers
Impish:
Drill Peck
Spikes
Roar
Counter

Physical Sweeper:
Tyranitar:Lum Berry
Jolly:
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide
Dragon Dance

Tank:
Suicune:Leftovers
Timid:
Rest
Surf
Toxic
Calm Mind

need a 6th member maybe some suggestions? im thinking of a special sweeper.
do you have axcess to a sceptile? if you do you should get one with probably a modest nature.
Unfortunately, Crobat hasn't great defences for being an annoyer, although it's really fast. Maybe if you baton pass some defence or use Reflect/Light Screen...
Skarmory's HP isn't good enough for using an effective Counter, too. Since it's a spiker, you should better use Attract, so you wouldn't be attacked while using Spikes.
You're using too much Leftovers. In official competitions, you can't repeat the same item in your team.
You're using the same moves in Dragonite and Tyranitar... Although they're good, it's not a bad idea to vary a little more your movepool, right?
that's right!! who about dragon claw? you have nothing to get rid of dragon types easily.
Hey! By the first time, I'm agreeing with treecko!Big Grin
what is that supposed to mean?!!? Smile i have gotten better with the team building, thanks to you!
I'm just kidding.Big Grin Oops! Let's get back to what we were talking about...
How 'bout using Blissey? It's a good cleric (learns Sofboiled, Aromatherapy and Heal Bell) and the best pokémon for using Counter.
got that right. you may want to think about taking out a pokemon. and if you plan on doing double battles with suicunes surf, ehhh BIG mistake. it will only do halve the damage you know. the top three you should change are skarmory, crobat, or suicune, unless you swap surf with waterfall, or something.
Maybe it would be better for making a team for single battles and another for double battles. (I did this, at least.)
i did that on my leaf green. com to think of it, my leaf green is virtually complete. what would this team be for? when you make the double team, you should probably bring along dragonite or tyranitar, b/c they have good move sets, just not enough variety on this team.
One more thing: if you're using Tyranitar, you have to think some way to block his Sand Veil ability. After your Tyranitar and Skarmory are fainted, your team may lost due to Sandstorm (it almost happened to me). So, use Rain Dance, Sunny Day or just give Leftovers/Shell Bell to the pokémon that are affected by Sandstorm.
it never happened to me. on lg right after gary sends out tyranitar i send out kyogre. what version are you talking about, Faiq? that is vital information for me.
I almost forgot. When Tyranitar enters in battle, sandstorm NEVER gets out the battle until you change the weather.
you mean sandstream. do you think its dumb to have a tyranitar with sand storm? and tyranitar should always have earthquake and if you hadnt the jolly nature, crunch. rock slide is always good ,too. and i see a lot of thunder/bolts, but thats not very useful with jolly.
skarmory may not have much HP but has great physical defence so could easily take a hit and counter would be very effective, plus I could get sceptile but dont want him as hes a lame pokemon. Also I could get any pokemon except deoxys lugia and ho oh and mew.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's