Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: MegaPokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So MegaBlaziken, MegaAbsol, MegaMawile, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario and MegaAmpharos have been announced. Mega is a new evolution for Pokemon.
Will all Pokemon get Mega forms? Out of the announced, which are your favorites? What Mega Pokemon would you like to see? Speculation welcome.

My favorite is Mega Sceptile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GrassDragon Ftw!!!!!
List of all current Pokemon that can go Mega.

Blaziken (Fire/Fighting)

Absol (Dark)

Mawile (Steel/Fairy)

Mewtwo X (Psychic/Fighting) (Pokemon X exclusive)

Mewtwo Y (Psychic) (Pokemon Y exclusive)

Lucario (Fighting/Steel)

Ampharos (Electric/Dragon)

Kangaskhan (Normal)

Blastoise (Water)

Venusaur (Grass/Poison)

Charizard X (Fire/Dragon) YES! (Pokemon X exclusive)

Charizard Y (Fire/Flying) (Pokemon Y exclusive)

Garchomp (Ground/Dragon)

Gyarados (Water/Dark)

Abomasnow (Ice/Grass)

Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy)

Gengar (Ghost/Poison)

Aggron (Steel)

Manetric (Electric)

Banette (Ghost)

Medicham (Fighting/Psychic)

Tyranitar (Rock/Dark)

Houndoom (Dark/Fire)

Scizor (Bug/Steel)

Pinsir (Bug/Flying)

Aerodactyl (Rock/Flying)

Alakazam (Psychic)

Heracross (Bug/Fighting)

With the Dawn of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, more Mega Evolutions are being announced:

Mega Sceptile!!!!! (Grass/Dragon)

Mega Swampert (Water/Ground)

Mega Diancie (Rock/Fairy)

Mega Sableye (Ghost/Dark)

Mega Metagross (Steel/Psychic)

Mega Altaria (Fairy/Dragon)

Mega Loppuny (Normal/Fighting)

Mega Salamence (Dragon/Flying)

Mega Slowbro (Psychic/Water)

Mega Audino (Normal/Fairy)

Mega Gallade (Psychic/Fighting)

Mega Camerupt (Fire/Ground)

Mega Sharpedo (Water/Dark)

Mega Rayquaza (Dragon/Flying)

Mega Lati@s (Dragon/Psychic)

Mega Beedrill (Bug/Poison)

Mega Pidgeot (Flying/Normal)

Mega Glalie (Ice)

Mega Steelix (Steel/Ground)

A new process called Primal Reversion sends Pokémon back to their prehistoric state.

The only pokemon that we know this works on are:

Primal Groudon (Fire/Ground)

Primal Kyogre (Water)
All I can say about these little guys is WAT.

Nintendo seems to be on a streak of taking things from old games and changing something drastically about them. New Mewtwo, Sylveon, and now Mega Pokemon.
MegaLucario and MegaBlaziken are cool and way too powerful. Adaptability+Close Combat+Increased attack is a deadly combination. MegaBlaziken is the ultimate SpeedBoost version of Blaziken. I mean, if normal SB Blaziken is very strong, imagine this. MegaAmpharos is kind of weird but I like it and it reminds me a rock star. Dragon+Mold Breaker, definitely a great boost. MegaMawile is also really great even though I expected it to be a regular evo. Also, probably the ultimate Dragon Killer. Toungue Fairy+Steel+Huge Powe=dead dragons. I guess it eats dragons for breakfast with its jaws...I don't like Absol at all though...
Emo Absol I would assume. Mega Mewtwo is actually smaller than Mewtwo. I would like to see a lot of Mega Pokemon although I think that it is confirmed that not all Pokemon will have Mega forms. Also I suppose most of the Mega forms will be Event based like the Dream World Abilities of this generation. We will possibly find some of them in-game, others in the Dream World and others (like Blaziken) in exclusive events. I would like to see the game offering the player a single Mega and him having to choose which Pokemon they will evolve.
(09-08-2013 03:14 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the game offering the player a single Mega and him having to choose which Pokemon they will evolve.

I actually like this, Pokémon is an RPG series, RPGs should offer choices that promote differentiation. The downside of this is that you don't know if the Pokémon you chose may be later distributed via an event and you may get stuck with a bad choice that you can't undo.
I am talking about non event Megas (if they exist). Anyway they won't do that propably. How about the in-game change? Will it be permanent in battle? Will it need a turn to initiate? Those things are going to affect a lot the way we play Pokemon.
MegaRotom... You knew it was coming! Toungue

MegaDeoxys.... MegaUber, 999 s.atk.
Yo dawg, I herd you like forms, so I gave every single Pokemon you have ever known a form.

Dawg.
According to Pokebeach:

Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution will gain access to their potential only if they first carry a Mega Stone into battle. Other things are needed for Mega Evolution to succeed, and those secrets will be explained later! Some of the many Mega Stones seem to be hidden in secret places in the Kalos region. Finding every one of them will be one of the challenges awaiting you in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!
Seriously, I really want to see MegaArceus. And MegaMagikarp.
They should make a MegaTorterra. Instead of mountains, it could be volcanoes on it's back. It could be regular Grass/Ground and learn Eruption.

MegaVenusaur could have a venus flytrap on it's back.

MegaSerperior could have two heads.

Just think of the possibilities.
I think they should do MegaEeveeloutions. Imagine seeing that. MegaLucario looks like he has dreadlocks. Its pretty cool.
Serebii wrote:
During the VGC Opening Ceremony, Junichi Masuda revealed a new Mega Pokémon, Mega Kangaskhan.

It has the ability Parental Bond that allows its attacks to hit twice.
[Image: megakangaskhanth.jpg]
Bigger picture in the main page: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/08/...kangaskhan

The ability sounds ridiculously overpowered, unless the second attack is something weak (à la Beat Up) to simulate the difference in power between the grown Pokémon and the baby.
Mind is blown. Also, what's MegaKangaskhan? The baby, the parent or both?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's