Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Delicious Cake. You must eat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Time to start over.

The Delicious Cake is invisible.
NO IT IS NOT!!!!!

I buy the Delicious Cake from the Pentagon.

The Delicious Cake is in an underground vault inside the Pentagon, with a turret that shoots anyone who touches the Delicious Cake. The Turret is activated by a weight sensor. It's also unaffected by anti-gravity devices and has armor-piercing bullets. It's also guarded by a Darkrai that uses Dark Void on all intruders. It also has an anti-hackable system and every antivirus program ever made, and the Darkrai and turret are explosionproof. The turrets are Earthquake-proof and Mewtwo will levitate any Pokemon that try to sit on Darkrai. Chaos Control and Starman Power are not possible. Time Travel is not possible, and Hachi's Great Nyan Cat cannot help you. You cannot buy the Delicious Cake from the Pentagon; they accept no monetary demands.
Time to start over. My creativity is shot for ^.

The Delicious Cake is invisible.
Really? Nobody can solve the above^? Sheesh...

I use a Sonar Gun to find the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is invisible. You do not have a Sonar Gun, and you cannot obtain one.
I throw sand everywhere and when I see sand appearing to float in the air, I will be able to take the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is invisible. You do not have a Sonar Gun, and you cannot obtain one.
The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus.
I use a red rubber ball to make Cerberus my friend.
(Yes, I did read The Lightning Thief.)

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he (she?) cannot be befriended.
Nice!

I morph into Hades and tell Cerberus to sit and stay. (without befriending)
Then I take the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he (she?) cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades.
I asplode Cerberus with a Rocket Launcher!

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he (she?) cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded.
I morph into Cerberus and it gets confused and just allows me to take the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he (she?) cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look a likes.
I turn invisible so Cerberus cannot see me!

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he (she?) cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look-alikes.
You cannot turn invisible.
I teleport the Delicious Cake out.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he (she?) cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look-alikes.
You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible.
My Mewtwo levitates Cerberus so I can take the Delicious Cake.

You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible. You cannot levitate Cerberus.
My Jigglypuff uses sing and Cerberus goes to sleep.

You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible. You cannot levitate Cerberus. Cerberus can't be put to sleep.
I use a deflector shield to defend against Cerberus, allowing me to find the Cake.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look-alikes.
You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible. Cerberus can't be put to sleep or levitated, and he can break through deflector shields.
I use the "Force" to bring the Delicious Cake to me.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look-alikes.
You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible. Cerberus can't be put to sleep or levitated, and he can break through deflector shields. The Force doesn't work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's