Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Delicious Cake. You must eat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I spray water on Cerberus to make it run away. (Several fire hydrants' worth.)

The Delicious Cake is invisible. You do not have a Sonar Gun, and you cannot obtain one.
The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look-alikes.
You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible. Cerberus can't be put to sleep or levitated, and he can break through deflector shields. The Force doesn't work.
Cerberus is not fazed when sprayed with water.
I get Sonic to run it, grab the Delicious Cake and run out.

The Delicious Cake is invisible. You do not have a Sonar Gun, and you cannot obtain one.
The Delicious Cake is guarded by Cerberus, and he cannot be befriended. Cerberus ignores Hades and cannot be asploded. It will immediately attack any Cerberus look-alikes.
You cannot turn invisible. Teleportation is not possible. Cerberus can't be put to sleep or levitated, and he can break through deflector shields. The Force doesn't work.
Cerberus is not fazed when sprayed with water. There's a force field around the Delicious Cake.
Shoot. I forgot about this.

I use an EMP bomb to disable the shield and Cerberus.

Cerberus is not fazed when sprayed with water. There's a metal dome around the Delicious Cake.
I use Close Combat to break the metal dome and then I use Close Combat and make Cerberus faint(cause we all know Cerberus is a Dark Type)
I then take the Delicious Cake.

Cerberus is not fazed when sprayed with water. There's a metal dome around the Delicious Cake. Cerberus is now a Ghost/Dark and the Metal Dome is unbreakable.
But how do you break the metal dome?
I use Gurren Lagann's Giga Drill Breaker to kill cerberus, break the unbreakable dome, see the invisible cake and row row fight the power.

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel is not possible.
I Cut-Paste the Delicious Cake from the alternate universe into my own!

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible.
I get my cellphone out and call my alternate self and he gets the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self.
I go and get another Delicious Cake!

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self. There are no other Delicious Cakes in this dimension.
I go back in time and get the Delicious Cake before it went to the Alternate Universe.

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self. There are no other Delicious Cakes in this dimension. Time Travel is not possible.
I make my own Delicious Cake!

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self. There are no other Delicious Cakes in this dimension. Time Travel is not possible. This cake is the most delicious of all cakes and must be eaten by you.
I use the Force to call the Delicious Cake to me.

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self. There are no other Delicious Cakes in this dimension. Time Travel is not possible. This cake is the most delicious of all cakes and must be eaten by you. The Force is broken.
I divide by zero and open a portal that sucks in the Delicious Cake, most of the nearby objects and several farm animals and brings them to me.

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self. There are no other Delicious Cakes in this dimension. Time Travel is not possible. This cake is the most delicious of all cakes and must be eaten by you. The Force is broken. You cannot divide by zero.
I cause two protons to hit each other, creating a black hole that sucks the Delicious Cake to me.

The Delicious Cake is in an alternative universe. Cross-universe travel and Copy/Paste is not possible. You cannot contact your alternate self. There are no other Delicious Cakes in this dimension. Time Travel is not possible. This cake is the most delicious of all cakes and must be eaten by you. The Force is broken. You cannot divide by zero. You cannot hit two protons together.
I give up.

The Delicious Cake is in a tree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's