Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Delicious Cake. You must eat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I make a Wormhole at the bottom of the safe, then another one on the ground. Then I reach down and get the Cake through the wormhole.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance. Time Travel will cause an immortal, super-powerful Time Guardian to eat you. There is no key to the safe and turning invisible will make the Time Guardian attack you. You cannot have a child named Nobody. If you name any person, object, or creature Nobody, it will die instantly. Wormholes cause the Universe to crash.
The Delicious Cake is guarded by a minotaur.
i simply use a cloaking device to avoid all previous defenses. and wallah! cake!

the minotaur now has x-ray, infared and thermal imaging specs on
I use an antigravity field to force the Minotaur away from me, and to bring the Cake to me.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by a Minotaur which can see you, regardless of cloaking devices. Newton's Fourth Law forbids antigravity.
i use a Stg-447+ German rifle to shoot the minotaur.

the minotaur now has a casing of diamonds
I use creepers and skeletons to draw the Minotaur away from the Cake and break its diamond armor. Rolleyes Then I step up and take the Cake.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by a Minotaur which is encased in diamond armor and can see you, regardless of cloaking devices. Newton's Fourth Law forbids antigravity. This is not Minecraft, this is reality.
i ask for the recipe of the cake so i can make it at hone without the fuss.

the cake has no recipe. it was a freak lab accident
I gib monies to the Minotaur so it will leave me alone and let me eat the Cake.

The Delicious Cake is guarded by a Minotaur which is encased in diamond armor and can see you, regardless of cloaking devices. Newton's Fourth Law forbids antigravity. This is not Minecraft, this is reality. The Delicious Cake is one of a kind and cannot be replicated or recreated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's