Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Delicious Cake. You must eat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I thought the tiger had Unpenetrable Armor? And the tree had no branches? And the Cake was immune to Pokemon attacks?

I put the tiger in a cage so it cannot attack me. I then burn the tree and make it melt and as it falls, I grab the Delicious Cake and run away.

The Delicious Cake is in a tree and the tree has no branches to climb.
It is guarded by an angry tiger.
The tree emits an EMP that disables all electronics and the tiger has a gas mask.
The Tiger is hungry - for you. All ladders are broken.
The Tiger can jump really high and has unpenetrable armor and is resistant to electricity.
There are no dams nearby.
The big man-eating tiger wants to kill you.
The Tiger and the Cake are immune to Pokemon attacks.
The Delicious Cake is a Fruit Cake that is unaffected by the Force.
The Tiger and the tree cannot die.
The tiger has superpowered strength and the tree is made of solid steel, flame-resistant to 10,000 degrees F.
Whoops! I was out of it when I posted that.

I use a giant magnet to keep the tiger stuck to it so it can't move. I then burn foot-holds into the tree by using a flamethrower that reaches temperatures of 10,001 degrees Fahrenheit. I then climb up the footholds and get the Delicious Cake.

The tree emits an EMP that disables all electronics and the tiger has a gas mask.
The Tiger can jump really high and has unpenetrable armor and is resistant to electricity.
The Delicious Cake is a Fruit Cake that is unaffected by the Force.
The tiger has superpowered strength and the tree is made of solid steel, and is Fire-Proof with no flames hot enough to burn it.
The tiger's armor is not magnetic.
I Cut/Paste the Delicious Cake into my hands, then walk away.

The Delicious Cake is a Black Forest Cake that is unaffected by the Force.
The tiger has superpowered strength and the tree is made of solid steel, and is Fire-Proof with no flames hot enough to burn it.
Cut/Paste is not possible.
I press the Cosmic Reset button and the Delicious Cake just appears back in it's original position without any defenses.

Using the Cosmic Reset button will not reset the universe.
I go away a few miles (out of range of the EMP) and use my Time Machine to go back and get the Delicious Cake before I ever originally found it or made this game, meaning I just broke the game by getting the Delicious Cake.

I then go Back To The Future and blow up my time machine before I left in the first place, so the game is not broken. Then I go back to just after this game started to get the Delicious Cake and get stranded and create a time paradox and an army of Space Bats and Arceions destroy the Earth with their Delicious Cake Cannon.

But at least I got the Cake!

Using the Cosmic Reset button will not reset the universe.
Time travel only drives you insane.
I give up.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe.
I become a ghost and go inside the safe and I get the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die.
I open the safe and get the Cake. Easy as pie... or cake!

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe.
I find Nobody and get the combination and get the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody.Toungue
I scrape off a section of the safe so it becomes shiny, then pour acid on the shiny spot so it reacts and bubbles away. I repeat this until there's a sizable hole for me to reach into, then I reach in and grab the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance.
I turn back time to before I put the Delicious Cake in the Safe. I then take the Delicious Cake from my hands.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance. Time Travel will cause a Time Guardian to eat you.
I shoot the Time Guardian before it eats me.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance. Time Travel will cause an immortal, super-powerful Time Guardian to eat you.
I turn invisible and bypass all traps and insert the key to get the Delicious Cake.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance. Time Travel will cause an immortal, super-powerful Time Guardian to eat you. There is no key to the safe and turning invisible will make the Time Guardian attack you.
I get married and have a child named Nobody. Then he opens the safe for me. Smile

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance. Time Travel will cause an immortal, super-powerful Time Guardian to eat you. There is no key to the safe and turning invisible will make the Time Guardian attack you. You cannot have a child named Nobody.
My best friend's dog is named nobody. I train it to open the safe for me and to fetch me the cake.

The Delicious Cake is in grassdragon's uncrackable/unbreakable safe. If you become a ghost, then you die. Nobody knows the combination to the safe. You can never find Nobody. The safe is Acid-proof and cannot be dissolved in any substance. Time Travel will cause an immortal, super-powerful Time Guardian to eat you. There is no key to the safe and turning invisible will make the Time Guardian attack you. You cannot have a child named Nobody. If you name any person, object, or creature Nobody, it will die instantly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's