Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The official X and Y progress thread (may contain spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Game: Y
Playtime: 66:44
After hours of chasing it around the Kalos Region, I have finally caught Articuno. I have nicknamed it Arty2 in honor of the creator of this amazing website.
About 140 hours in Y.
I went to Thanasis' safari so I cn catch some Loudreds for breeding WHEN!
A shiny Eevee appeared.
Toungue
I demand to have a new rule in this thread (or most threads) NO SHINY TALKING!!! (at least no shiny talking in X/Y games)
(03-11-2013 11:42 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I demand to have a new rule in this thread (or most threads) NO SHINY TALKING!!! (at least no shiny talking in X/Y games)

Someone is jealous,I guess!Toungue

Question:If I don't care about IVs (at least until PokeBank) can I have a decent team?
Only until Pokebank.
After Pokebank,I will transfer some Pokemons with good IVs so I can breed.
(03-11-2013 12:45 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013 11:42 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I demand to have a new rule in this thread (or most threads) NO SHINY TALKING!!! (at least no shiny talking in X/Y games)

Question:If I don't care about IVs (at least until PokeBank) can I have a decent team?
Only until Pokebank.

No. Toungue
(03-11-2013 04:06 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013 12:45 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Only until Pokebank.

No. Toungue

Darn! Sad
IVs are important, but there are definitely things FAR more important when it comes to teams.
So I'd better not mention that after the shiny Noctowl I caught a shiny Ralincanth and a shiny Octillery. May be we could make a new thread about shinies in X Y so Grim Reaper avoids migraines. Toungue
It's Grim Ripper not Reaper -.-
All with shinies in X/Y should die or go to hell what ever is more convenient Toungue
(03-11-2013 07:55 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]IVs are important, but there are definitely things FAR more important when it comes to teams.

Yes IVs are important. To me, one of those FAR more important things is that you use the Pokemon you absolutely love, whether they're weak or strong.
That is what it means to be a trainer.

@Grim Ripper
So you want me to die or go to hell? I'll never be able to finish my story if that happens.

my current Y team:(subject to change) (Click to View)
Finish the story, unless they have internet connection in hell Toungue
I just beat the Battle Chatelaine Evelyn in the Double Battles in the Battle Maison.
I used Chesnaught, Arty2, Dragalge, and Venusaur.
What, I'm a Pokemon now?

--
Just became the champion ~45 hours
Time to complete the dex, do lots of trades and possibly build a team…
You are a majestic blue bird Toungue
(05-11-2013 10:08 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]What, I'm a Pokemon now?

Yes! You're an Articuno!

I named it Arty2 in honor of you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's