Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The official X and Y progress thread (may contain spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(05-11-2013 10:08 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]What, I'm a Pokemon now?

You are an Arty( c )dos Toungue
(05-11-2013 11:14 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2013 10:08 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]What, I'm a Pokemon now?

Yes! You're an Articuno!

I named it Arty2 in honor of you!

Oh why thank you :)
I've already clocked 110 hours in the game, I'm doing a bunch of tasks simultaneously now. Filling the 'dex, breeding and training good Pokémon, going through the Maison and Looker's quests, etc. Unfortunately, there isn't that much to do post-game, but a 'dex containing almost 600 Pokémon will take some time to complete.

(05-11-2013 11:14 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! You're an Articuno!

I hope you have already guessed what you have to name your Mewtwo now. Toungue
(06-11-2013 03:11 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]I've already clocked 110 hours in the game, I'm doing a bunch of tasks simultaneously now. Filling the 'dex, breeding and training good Pokémon, going through the Maison and Looker's quests, etc. Unfortunately, there isn't that much to do post-game, but a 'dex containing almost 600 Pokémon will take some time to complete.

(05-11-2013 11:14 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! You're an Articuno!

I hope you have already guessed what you have to name your Mewtwo now. Toungue
I know exactly what to name my Mewtwo.
You will name your Mewtwo as Ninjomewtwo. I cannot accept anything else for this Pokemon as a forum mod. Toungue
My Mewtwo's name is NM2.

I think I'm going to name my Zapdos, fr3quency. First I have to chase you all over the Kalos Region on my X.
I can see it now: I'm chasing you as and you shock me and fly away. COME BACK HERE FR3QUENCY!!!

(06-11-2013 12:10 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh why thank you Smile
You're welcome! Smile

I have 75 hours in Y and 28 hours in X. Guess which one is my favorite.
Where is our review guys? Toungue
^ On authority.gr, it's in Greek only though.
Make one in english then and post it here in the front page Toungue
http://authority.gr/games/reviews/23592-...eview.html

For everyone who wants to avoid looking for it. Toungue
translation of Pokemon X Y Review via Google Translate so it's probably not perfect (Click to View)
After I catch Zapdos and name it fr3quency, I'm going to trade all of my good Pokemon to my Y and then replay X.
To make it really fun, I want Forum members for nicknames.

I already have an Arty2 (Articuno), NM2 (Mewtwo), and a Fr3quency (Zapdos)
I still need a Grim Ripper.

X team:
Froakie (nicknamed Kalas Rey)
Litleo (nicknamed Leo) (yes, it's named after Hachi)
Ralts (nicknamed Crystal) (after LuXray)
Zubat (nicknamed King) (after Kingnothing412)
Hawlucha (nicknamed Alcovich)
My Froakie (now it's a Greninja) is named Axel-F
(reason:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE)
So,why not naming your Froakie after this?Toungue
Also,catch a Pansage/Pansear/Panpour and name it Mr.Nesmith (from Planet Sheen Toungue)
It took me a little over an hour but I finally caught fr3quency!!! I've already maxed it's Special Attack and Speed in Super Training.

@Hachi
The only one of the three I really enjoy is Panpour/Simipour but I'm not sure I want to train it in X.

Also, I've been thinking about nicknaming the Froakie, Kalas Rey, because he is a Ninja.

Also, what is Planet Sheen?

I'm also thinking about training Zubat and Ralts.

Once they are all fully evolved that will end give me Water, Dark, Fire, Normal, Psychic, Poison, Flying, Fighting and Fairy types.

I'm thinking of nicknaming the Ralts, Crystal (LuXray) and the Zubat, King (after Kingnothing412).

Alcovich has informed me that he would like to be a Hawlucha.

I need a Grim Ripper.
It's the second weekend of November, almost a month since the games were released and everything is more slow. I'm trying slowly to keep on filling the pokedex, I drink a lot of coffees in the cafes around kalos in order to see new pokemon and I'm fishing a lot for shinies. It's very easy if you have a bit of patience. Pokeradar is harder and I haven't grasped it yet.
I have a reminder on my phone for 8 in the afternoon which is the time for the search of megastones and I ride my bike searching for them all over kalos.
I'm thinking of reading and learning more about the IV mechanics and build a team for online matches because I suck really bad at it!

Central Kalos Pokédex: Seen 150, Caught 133
Coastal Kalos Pokédex: Seen 147, Caught 122
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 129, Caught 105
National Pokédex: Seen 493, Caught 398

If someone knows of a site with a good IV guide with examples please show me the way. It will be very helpful. Thanks!

@grassdragon: You have to get online in-game. I have a surprise trade for you. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's