Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The official X and Y progress thread (may contain spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(09-11-2013 03:18 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what is Planet Sheen?

A Nickelodeon programme Toungue
@thanasis

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/guides

(choose what you want to read)
@thanasis
Thanks so much for the Shiny Magikarp!

Hear that Grim Ripper? I'm the proud owner of another Shiny! ToungueToungueToungue

Also, when I replay my X, what Pokemon do you want to be Grim Ripper? (my future X team list is on the previous page)
After ~140 hours, my first shiny in Gen VI is a Sunkern. It shall forever reside in the same box as Yveltal and Mewtwo.
So, I'm the only one that hasn't found any shiny Pokemon...
(14-11-2013 11:44 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]After ~140 hours, my first shiny in Gen VI is a Sunkern. It shall forever reside in the same box as Yveltal and Mewtwo.

Was it a surprise appearance or through meticulous use of the pokeradar?
^ Random encounter in Friend Safari while trying to fill some Pokédex entries. The little guy was a pleasant surprise. I haven't bothered with Pokéradar or the chain fishing thing yet.
@NM2
Congrats on the Shiny Sunkern!
It's so pretty and it's a Grass Type. I approve of your Shiny! Toungue
What's its ability?
I'll try consecutive fishing.
Suction Cups will make it much easier.Toungue

2 random encounters in the safari for me.
So,safari has a higher chance for shinies,I guess.
Btw,I have the best shiny,comparing to yours.
EEVEE!

If only I had a shiny Espurr! Sad
I have beaten you all, yesterday i found a shiny wingull (horde) and after 16 mins a shiny horsea (fishing) Toungue
(15-11-2013 01:22 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I have beaten you all, yesterday i found a shiny wingull (horde) and after 16 mins a shiny horsea (fishing) Toungue
Congratulations Grim!

@Hachi,
Shiny Skrelp/Dragalge sooooooooo beats Shiny Eevee.
Consecutive fishing is easy although it doesn't guarantee a Shiny. On X, I had a chain of 87 and still didn't get a Shiny. On Y, I only had a chain of 26 before I got my wonderful Shiny Skrelp!
(15-11-2013 05:12 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]@Hachi,

Umm shiny Umbreon,shiny Espeon and shiny Sylveon (YES!Sylveon!) beat most of the shinies.Including Skrelp/Dragalge.
(15-11-2013 05:19 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-11-2013 05:12 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]@Hachi,

Umm shiny Umbreon,shiny Espeon and shiny Sylveon (YES!Sylveon!) beat most of the shinies.Including Skrelp/Dragalge.

You're just jelly because you don't have a Shiny Skrelp/Dragalge.
I'll have to admit, those are really cool Shinies.

MY FRIEND JUST TRADED ME A SHINY GOOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have completed the Kalos region pokedex and have every pokemon available at the moment in the games so its time to start breeding.I have already bred a Mienshao and I cant decide whats next.Btw the new breeding mechanics are perfect.
PS1 Do you know if Cottonee will bw available in Friend safari or not cause I cant find any.
PS2 Do you know anyone with a Ditto friend safari?
(15-11-2013 06:35 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know if Cottonee will bw available in Friend safari or not cause I cant find any.

No, Cottonee/Whimsicott are unobtainable in X/Y.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's