Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dialga or Palkia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dialga is Cooler and Strongest than Palkia!!!!
Palkia is hot. it's so cute! and it's strong, the speed is also great. i love the colors as well. o.o
I say Diagla.This pokemon is really cool.
I agree with Sephiroth that Dialga is really cool.Plus,i can say that Palkia is almost humanly-designed and that isn't exciting.So,i voted for Dialga.
I'll say Dialga as well.He's very well designed (one of the most impressive Pokes I think),he has really good stats and varying roles in competitive battling,in comparison with Palkia that can be found mainly an attacker.Also,I don't like Palkia as much as Dialga...Don't know why...Must be the colour! Toungue

So Dialga it is!
Palkia 4 ever!It is the coolest pokemon.Btw...Dialga has a really strange voice O.O
Dialga of course!it has very big power and it is cool and i like a lot it's move roar of time
dialga,because it has my favourite color:blue...........
I have voted Dialga(a lot of time ago)because it looks much cooler,and I also think its type combination is unique.
i voted Palkia, no reason i just like it more..
palkia because like nothing affects him/her.
Palkia is the strongest. Dialga ia awful. I hate it.Dodgy Palkia the best. Heart
Ι like Dialga because it has Roar of Time and it's blue!

Plus it's powerfull!
(18-09-2007 02:45 PM)Evil Pichu Wrote: [ -> ]Dialga or Palkia is the best for you?Don't forget that Palkia has high speed and Dialga has many resistances.Wich one is better?

my is dialgiaSleepy
(10-11-2007 03:07 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]I would just choose Dialga

By the way: I THINK THERE WAS A RULE FOR NOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WHICH IS BETTER, THAT OR THE OTHER e.t.c!!! Mind the rules guys!

i know right!
Dialga of course because it is more powerful!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's