Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dialga or Palkia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i vote for palkia because it is (after sky shaymin) my favorite pokemon and also since it has more speed and spacial rend has high critical hit rate it can hit dialga one hit KO ( i already did it with my friends dialga Wink)
(10-11-2007 03:07 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]I would just choose Dialga

By the way: I THINK THERE WAS A RULE FOR NOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WHICH IS BETTER, THAT OR THE OTHER e.t.c!!! Mind the rules guys!

i know there should not making threads about witch one is betterShy
(31-01-2009 11:01 PM)Pokemonluver199 Wrote: [ -> ]

By the way: I THINK THERE WAS A RULE FOR NOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WHICH IS BETTER, THAT OR THE OTHER e.t.c!!! Mind the rules guys!

i know right!

(12-02-2009 01:50 AM)Pokemonluver199 Wrote: [ -> ]

i know there should not making threads about witch one is betterShy

Dude, you have alzheimer or are you just mentally retarded?

Anyway, Dialga.
palkia is the best!!!love it!!!
Dialga because of its resistances and the most powerful Dragon type attack: Roar of Time.

i think dialga because he is super strong
and because it has the most powerful dragon type move Roar of time!!!!!!!
(12-02-2009 09:42 PM)piplup234 Wrote: [ -> ]palkia is the best!!!love it!!!

I'm with you, friend
i voted for dialga because its got insane sp atk and i hav battles with my freind he sends out palkai and i one hit it with roar of time

Pokemon_Expert

palkia for sure.i checked it.even if dialga got a critical hit with roar of time it still doesnt kill palkia when palkia can just use earthquake or earth power twice and beat the sh*t outa dialga.and also if dialga uses dragon claw and finished with roar of time it still wouldnt beat palkia.plus palkia is faster.first turn palkia earthquake dialga dragon claw.second turn palkia earthquake and will kill dialga b4 it can even use roar of time.case closed.besides palkia just looks plain better even tho its pinkToungue
(14-06-2009 08:43 PM)Pokemon_Expert Wrote: [ -> ]palkia for sure.i checked it.even if dialga got a critical hit with roar of time it still doesnt kill palkia when palkia can just use earthquake or earth power twice and beat the sh*t outa dialga.and also if dialga uses dragon claw and finished with roar of time it still wouldnt beat palkia.plus palkia is faster.first turn palkia earthquake dialga dragon claw.second turn palkia earthquake and will kill dialga b4 it can even use roar of time.case closed.besides palkia just looks plain better even tho its pinkToungue

you are right !!!!!!!!!!!
palkia has more speed than dialga so it can use earth power b4 dialga lunch its atk
Dialga.It has helped me a lot in battles.It can stand my cousin's Palkia's Earth Power/Aura Sphere and then defeat Palkia with a Roar of Time.I know that it can't move after using Roar of Time and it hasn't many HPs remaining,but it always defeats the most dangerous of my opponent's Pokemon!
(25-10-2009 11:10 PM)Salamence78 Wrote: [ -> ]Dialga.It has helped me a lot in battles.It can stand my cousin's Palkia's Earth Power/Aura Sphere and then defeat Palkia with a Roar of Time.I know that it can't move after using Roar of Time and it hasn't many HPs remaining,but it always defeats the most dangerous of my opponent's Pokemon!

well you are right too....evrything depends from the pokemons nature if palkias nature gives sp.atk it will beat dialga but if it has something else it will propably loose
I prefer Dialga, who's design is superb, though i envy Palkia for it has only one enemy (Dragon) while Dialga has both Ground and Fighting. But you know...Dialga can learn Overheat which Palkia cannot. And it's goooooood.....!xD
(26-10-2009 01:51 PM)Dragonspy Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Dialga, who's design is superb, though i envy Palkia for it has only one enemy (Dragon) while Dialga has both Ground and Fighting. But you know...Dialga can learn Overheat which Palkia cannot. And it's goooooood.....!xD

and palkia can learn fire blast i thinkConfused.....so they are the sameBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's