Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dialga or Palkia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It actually can learn Fire Blast, but Overheat has higher both power and accuracy. Now the 'Sp.At. lower thing' can be balanced with a White Herb or s'thing...
dialga
(26-10-2009 04:22 PM)Dragonspy Wrote: [ -> ]It actually can learn Fire Blast, but Overheat has higher both power and accuracy. Now the 'Sp.At. lower thing' can be balanced with a White Herb or s'thing...

overheat is a very risky move
(26-10-2009 06:07 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]overheat is a very risky move

Yeah,but in Competitive Battling there are many switch-outs,so you don't have to care that much about the lowered Sp.Atk. (or at least,that's what I think...)
(26-10-2009 06:19 PM)Salamence78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-10-2009 06:07 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]overheat is a very risky move

Yeah,but in Competitive Battling there are many switch-outs,so you don't have to care that much about the lowered Sp.Atk. (or at least,that's what I think...)

yea thats true, but if i had to use this move i would use it only for last hit
That's exactly what I do.But sometimes you have to take a little risk.Anyway,I think that we should stop this now...
(26-10-2009 06:29 PM)Salamence78 Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly what I do.But sometimes you have to take a little risk.Anyway,I think that we should stop this now...

yea you are rightBig Grin
Dialga for its appearence,its resistances and its power(thats why i bought Diamond not Pearl)
Dialga is cool.Roar of time is cool too.
DIaLGA

is the best

hareta

i pickes dialga because he is stonger and much cooler
palkia because it has more speed and spacial rend has a bigger chance for critical hit!!!
giratina origin forme is better of dialga and palkia, althought!!
Palkia statistically is better. That's all that really matters, unless Dialga has a better movepool.
I haven't studied up on these two in particular, just their stats. I voted for Palkia which is my favourite.
I perfere Dialga, 'cause not only it is an outstanding sp.sweeper, but can be used as a tank, at the same time!
DIALGA
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's