Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dialga or Palkia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
and:

(28-12-2009 09:51 AM)georgecarrter Wrote: [ -> ]Palkia statistically is better.

WHAT???

they have exactly the same stats, distributed diferently, exept from 2 tiny statpoints!

but it's ok, if you just like it more!
whatever
I Think The Most Like Dialga But Personnaly I Like Palkia Because Palkia has SP.ATK raised more than Dialga All Other Stats Begin The Same*
Dialga Is Not So Cool Even Before I See The Legendaries I Said I Will Buy Pearl...Well I Was Correct Now I Have Both WinkToungue

*With A Main Logic
Dialga. I prefer time control over space control, plus Dialga has a much better design!Big Grin
Also, the type combination is just awesome! Smile
(28-01-2010 12:34 AM)Eraleas Wrote: [ -> ]Dialga. I prefer time control over space control, plus Dialga has a much better design!Big Grin
Also, the type combination is just awesome! Smile

I voted Dialga for the same reason!
Of course Dialga!!!!It has got more resustances.
Palkia ftw!!Special Rend is a cool move because it has a big possibility to be critical hit!
Dialga all the way. Roar of time can faint any pokemon.
DIALGA OR NOTHING
I \/ote Palkia because my first video game for my Nintendo DS is Pokemon Pearl Version!
Dialga.I like its type better.And it dosen't look stupid.I'd normaly chose speed but only 10 points diference isn't much.So i don't count it at all.
Dialga. it is just better!
Ι personally prefer Dialga.Combines two of the most interesting types in the game , which make it the only Dragon-type which is not 2x damaged by Dragon-type moves.Also, time looks more like a physical mystery to me than space (physics nerd here Toungue)
I'm judging from what I'm expecting in Gen6
Dialga takes neutral damage from Fairy,while Palkia is weak to Fairy.
Also,Dialga can be used to set SR,iirc (although Forretress FTW!)

Also,Diamond was the 1st Pokemon game I've ever bought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's