Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask for trades here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, I saw that we had nothing like a GTS here, so I did this thread. Tell us which pokemon you need and what you have to offer!Wink It´ll be nicer and easier to have our desired pokemon this way, don´t?

Well, so I´ll start... Does anybody have a Rhyperior? I don´t want to keep it, I just need to register it on the pokedex. I´ll return it later.
What I have to offer? Rare candies, nuggets, rare bones, salac and ganlon berries and every non-legendary pokemon that exists!Wink
Well, I have one but I don't have wi-fi connection Sad . And I also want some pokes but...
I don´t need Rhyperior anymore, I finally got one. Well, if anybody wants some help to fill the pokedex or just to take some pokemon... talk to me! I´ve completed the national dex! \o/
I really want an untouched, Timid Azelf with a Speed IV of 22 or more. Can give lots of stuff for this like event-only Pokémon or some of my EV trained ones. Everything I have is legit and I expect that Azelf to be legit too. If you have one, PM me asap!
Hey!I want an like this, tooToungue (Not joking)
Hi guys.I am looking for untouched,event pokemon.I can give ut,event pokemon,ut shinies,every legendary there is,various items and berries and some eved ones.anyone interested can pm for details.thanks in advance.(σαν αγγελια ακουγεται ε?)
What event pokemon?
i need shuckle fortress and electivire or any one off there evolution chain. ill get you anything you want for them
I to would like a shuckle or a forrertress or an elekid, or any of there evolutions.

Smile I have many good pokes. including an adamant curselax lvl 1
Yo guys, I've got a bunch of those Pokémon (Shuckle, Pineco, Elekid) from when I was breeding for mine. Most of them have good natures (Impish Shuckle, Relaxed Pineco, Adamant Elekid) and egg moves in Elekid's case (Ice Punch and Cross Chop). I don't need anything in particular. Both of you, post your Friend Codes, I don't wanna be sending to just one of you, it would be unfair.
hay NM2!!do you remember the pokemon that i want from you??(blissey,bellyzard,celebi and more)when i will buy usb connector,do you want to trade those to me???PLZ!!!!!!
ninjometwo my friend code is Eddie (name) :1376 1103 9480. pm me and thank you so so much. ive been trying to get these for ages. ill trade you anything.
Thank you so much. Ill trade you pretty much anything for the shuckle and elekid, im not to fussed about forretress.but thank you
Well i have a swinub with 31 Iv's in attack and 29 in speed. And i haven't decided yet if i'll train it.
does anyone have a koffing? i dont care about nature and moves although it would be nice to have impish with pain split
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's