Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"It's entirely possible that this is not true, especially as they themselves cast some doubt upon it, but here's the info:
  • Pokémon Platinum, set for September release. Giratina on the box
  • Volkner no longer gym leader of Sunyshore City
  • The Underground is now Wi-Fi enabled
  • An island called Battle Island, works in the same manner as the Battle Frontier
  • Several new Pokémon 'forms' exist in the game; Giratina's Origin Form, Regigigas' Sky Form, Shaymin's Another Form.

This is not 100% confirmed."

The blog Japanese Blue Sky has revealed that advance the game, which will be revealed by Choir-Choir, is the third game of the fourth generation.
Here are some of the information that has been revealed:
  • Pokémon Platinum is the name of the game.
  • Pokémon Platinum will be released this September.
  • The Pokémon icon of this game is Giratina, which of course will be depicted on the box.
  • Conrad is not over 'the eighth Gym Leader, in its place there will be Kiyara.
  • Camilla is not over 'the champion of sinnoh, in its place there will be Corrado.
  • Will attend the Island Fight (Battle Island), which will present buildings similar to those of Park Fight (Battle Frontier).
  • Some Pokémon have alternative forms such as Form Origin (Origin Form) Giratina, Form Celeste (Sky Form) Regigigas and Other Form (Another Form) Shaymin. Giratina & Regigigas' new forms are said to be able to get the Levitate ability and Shaymin's Another form may be at least part Ice Type!

[Image: patpok.jpg]

Update 2:

[Image: sqr3fa.png]

Scans were supposed to be this week, so I think it is real.
Nice.I like the idea of a new pokemon game...I dont like giratina to be the Pokemon icon of the game but anyway..I hope it will be better of diamond/pearl and im curious about the new forms..(if all this is real!)!
I just hope that Volkner will still be Sunyshore´s gym leader and Cynthia will remain being the champion...
I just hope that this game will be indeed a good improvment and not another Diamond or Pearl with one or two more things...
According to the magazine, the only facts confirmed officially are those regarding the name (Platinum, that is) and that it is an expansion, like Pokemon Yellow for the Red/Blue games and Pokemon Emerald for the Ruby/Sapphire games.
Anyway, I´d really prefer a remake of GSC than the third game of D/P. Anyone agree with me?
Lol, you don't call platinum a remake of d/p x3. Like fr3 said it's an expansion, like emerald to ruby/saphire. And anyway, a remake of gsc would be good, but they won't do it :F

Oh, btw, I lol'd when i saw "Pokémon Platinum is the name of the game." :<
I didn´t say that platinum would be a remake of D/P. When I said "the third game of D/P" I meant an expansion Toungue
Oh, lol then. My mistake.
Anyway, I saw some "clearer" pics, on serebii, but because i'm too bored to print screen or copy paste, this is the link: http://serebii.net/platinum/pics.shtml .
One question. Is there any posibillity that in " pokemon platinum" you can get both dialga and palkia ?
I guess there is a high possibility of that, since it is a D/P expansion, and it has the same effect as Emerald in R/Sgen, so I suppose you will be able to catch both (as happens with Groudon/Kyogre in Emerald) or at least choose which one to get as happened with Latios-Latias in Emerald 8D
Shaymin Sky Form
[Image: shaymin-sky-form.jpg]
:>>>

Also, check this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.ph...tcount=124
Purplekecleon announced that the Shaymin Sky Form is a FAKE!!! Once more she did it again (like those Dark/Psh/Ghost starters for D/P.

For more info check her devianART journal (type purplekecleon.deviantart.com and check on the right the journal.) Sorry, I would give you a link, but I am from my Wii, so I cannot copy/paste :¦ I just had to report that...
Yeah... i just saw it D: tThe link is this: http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/art/...e-86526449
pk tricked us again ≥.≤
Well, wasn't the game Pokemon Opal?
Nintendo copyrighted that name and Garentina has opals on its body like Dialga and Palkia have Diamonds and Pearls???

I guess if there is this much proof then it's Platinum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's