Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fav Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I wasnt sure which to post this in, Manga or Anime...so its here...

im guessing most of you have watched the films, i have watched up to number 5 and think that either the 2000 or 3rd are the best.
number three for me was really good because it broke the typical kiddy mould and made it feel more adult based
I liked Pokemon Heroes (5) with Latios and Latias. Cool environements which gave a totally different touch to what we had seen so far.
yes heros is good, except those two rocket women...they suck...
im rather partial to celebis one cus i love the beginning when the houndoom is chasing her and it keeps goin BIIIIII BIIIII
Well, I liked the first movie the most... The first one is usually the best...
I liked the movie:The Power of One. But the movie:Spell Of The Unown wasn't bad either.
It's a shame greek audiences didn't get ANY movie past 3... I might throw a movie night sometime, a Pokemon marathon!!! Big Grin
The first movie was the best for me!Mewtwto is soooooooooooo cool!
I, too, liked the first movie the best. Mew rules! Toungue I haven't seen, though, further than the 4th movie... I would really like to watch the latest movie where mew stars again!
The first one is the best one! I've seen until number 3 but sonn I'm going to see the one with jirachi.
Talking about it, I have seen only those that where shown in greek cinemas... I must see the other ones some day...:-)
Have you seen The pokemon movie: Destiny Deoxys?
For me it's the best movie I have ever seen...
Mine is Pokemon Heroes:Latias & Latios. The best movie ever!
Pokemon movie 5 was just ok for me!
As I said before Pokemon movie 7 AND The movie with the celebi were the best for me!
How many of you have seen Destiny deoxys?
i have seen it. i didn't like it ...
it depends on what u mean. as a story, movies 1 & 2 were the best ones but as colours, heroes was the no.1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's