Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Random facts about yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
when i'm sad i sing songs that are very nice but i always forget to write them...
I intuitively dislike people with thin lips, i feel they are evil and self centered XD
when im sad i try to cheer my self up to prevent emoifacation (becoming emo)
i have a skull x-ray mountained in my room /jk
i love the Marvel universe and whatever has relationship with it movies etc
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome again. True story.

Joking aside and copypasta'ing from dA:
I REALLY like/enjoy stuff that most people would label as "nerdy". I laugh my ass off to some Math/Physics jokes, I like most t-shirt ideas on ThinkGeek.com, I like spending time on 4chan's /sci/ board and I love reading random wikipedia articles about random math crap that I may or may not understand.
i am no very good at very complicated math
I literally draw all the time, everywhere, always having pen&paper with me, to the point it gets weird to others Toungue

Also, I adore insects, bugs etc. Adore. http://dalantech.deviantart.com/art/Frec...-134560378 Oh, the beauty!
ive been playing pokemon since 2000 10 years strong and still going yeahBig GrinToungue
(03-05-2010 10:32 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]most of my friends like the TITANIC....well, i think it's the most boring movie on earth!!!
same here booooooooooooooooring throw in lotz of booms(explosions) and maybe it would be upgraded to super lameToungue
I watched an anime (Dragonball) for the first time when I was less than 2 years old ( I don't really think I understood a lot of things Toungue).Unless I am mistaken,but I think I watched it before I moved to my house 14 years ago.
i like pokemon but i dont like to cosplay it
i can't use my computer very well.....can anyone believe it?
The odds are i'll die without coffee.
And i find "the game" extremely silly :/
I'm in love with ⇧ Smile

In other news, damn I just lost the game.
I am nintendo fan since 2007. I wanted a home console, and i decided xbox 360. Then i choosed ps3 and finally wiiToungue
played every nintendo game i caould get a hold of and stil trying to play every game they made
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's