Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Random facts about yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(17-04-2013 01:00 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2013 11:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]So she should know, but I haven't actually told her exactly how I feel.

You should. Worst case scenario, you get rejected and move on with your life.

Oh yeah, fact. The advice I give out is either spot-on or completely wrong.

You're right. It's that worst case scenario that I'm afraid of. I know for a fact she would let me down gently because she's so sweet.
(I know I've only been a member of this forum for a short period of time but I feel so comfortable talking to y'all, people who don't even live in the same country as me. The fact that I talk about some of my inner thoughts goes to show you that I trust y'all)

Random fact about me: My favorite words are plethora, bubbly, and spiffy. Plethora because it's a fancy word for abundance, bubbly and spiffy because they are fun to say.
(16-04-2013 11:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]A year ago

A year ago? I think you know that the chances of success are inverse to the time you've been trying to get her, right?

S (t) = a / t

(16-04-2013 11:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, Divided by Zer0, you're so cool, you're undefined Smile Toungue I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

In fact, back when I thought of this username I didn't know that division by zero sometimes gives + or - infinite. 0/0 would be correct.

(17-04-2013 03:00 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]And BTW, the reason I have perfect grammar is because my teachers taught me too well...
That, and I'm just really smart. Cool

Such a modest guy. I had a teacher in 1st year of elementary school that was obsessed with good handwriting. That's why my handwriting is still comprehensible.

(17-04-2013 04:50 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ](I know I've only been a member of this forum for a short period of time but I feel so comfortable talking to y'all, people who don't even live in the same country as me. The fact that I talk about some of my inner thoughts goes to show you that I trust y'all)

It's because you know that we are never going to meet in real and make fun of you.

(17-04-2013 04:50 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Random fact about me: My favorite words are plethora, bubbly, and spiffy. Plethora because it's a fancy word for abundance, bubbly and spiffy because they are fun to say.

Plethora is actually a greek word that comes from ancient greek, like many other fancy words. These ancient dudes surely knew how to make a simple word sound cool.
(16-04-2013 11:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2013 08:04 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]A year ago

A year ago? I think you know that the chances of success are inverse to the time you've been trying to get her, right?

S (t) = a / t

Are you saying the amount of time has nothing to do with my chances of success?

(17-04-2013 08:04 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Plethora is actually a greek word that comes from ancient greek, like many other fancy words. These ancient dudes surely knew how to make a simple word sound cool.

That's cool! What is the Greek word that plethora comes from?

I Heart Greek history and Greek Mythology.
(17-04-2013 11:05 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2013 11:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2013 08:04 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]A year ago

S (t) = a / t

Are you saying the amount of time has nothing to do with my chances of success?

I mean that the more time you spend trying to get her, your chances of success become smaller. Of course you need to choose the right time, but in general, the sooner the better. And I think you already are terribly late.

(17-04-2013 11:05 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2013 08:04 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Plethora is actually a greek word that comes from ancient greek, like many other fancy words. These ancient dudes surely knew how to make a simple word sound cool.

That's cool! What is the Greek word that plethora comes from?

I Heart Greek history and Greek Mythology.

In greek it's spelled πληθώρα. It sounds pretty much the same as in english. I think that it's the same in ancient greek but I can't be sure. My classes are mostly about maths and physics, not ancient greek or literature. I will ask a proffessor about it and tell you soon.
When I'm bored, I recite my ABC's backwards in about 12 seconds.
Speaking of the alphabet,in the chatroom my name was mispelt by 2 guys.
(a random one,who called me machi [and now Skorp calls me machi sometimes Toungue] and KillerHeel who accidentally called me jachi Toungue)
So,I made the Alphabet Of Hachi!
(According to KillerHeel,everything fits.This is what I call the Magic Power Of ~achi Toungue)
You'll lol Toungue (Click to View)

Toungue
I see dead people Toungue
Whenever I start reading a book, for some reason, I always start in the bathroom. Toungue I don't know why.
I (almost) never wear green t-shirts or green jackets or whatever green in general , i have only 2 kinda-old green shirts and i seldom wear them . Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's