Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Random facts about yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
well, i'm 13 but i can't sleep without holding something.......
I like tossing things around when I'm alone.
i like to break things that i can break
I like walking when it's raining thinking about random things. I like rain in general.
when i go to bed i think stories(usually with pokemon) unitll i am asleep
I tend to daydream a lot.
at school some of my classmates call me vampire cause in winter my hands are very cold and pale so i look like i'm dead!hahaha
When I was younger I imagined that my Blaziken was walking next to me.
i like to shoot tiny desert rats with .22 rifles >:3
I'm 18, male, and have yet to date a girl.
I Heart several girls in my small group of friends. (all girls)
I am awesome!(Toungue)
I created the Fr3quency's Greek Fan Club because I have a dream (that I can rule the world Toungue).
I have a YouTube channel,a deviantART account and a LP forums account (You have a LP forums account?No Sh!t Sherlock! Toungue).
I want to try TCG (I have only played Online).
I love the asdfmovies in YouTube.
More soon!Toungue
i am obsessed with blue...and i mean really obsessed!!!
I have never beaten the Elite Four.
(Well, maybe once, but I never beat the Champion...)
I could sit in the dark doing absolutely nothing (that includes movement , excluding my head probably) for more than 12 hours without getting bored (and quite likely more than that...).
Great, now I will comment on all of these random facts about you people.

(07-10-2010 05:29 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]well, i'm 13 but i can't sleep without holding something.......

Most people have some unique/weird sleeping habits. Personally, I can't sleep on my back and if it happens I wake up feeling tired.

(07-10-2010 05:50 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]I like tossing things around when I'm alone.

I do that with my cell phone and I have become quite good at it.

(07-10-2010 07:10 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]i like to break things that i can break

I like to break thnigs when I lose in games. Mostly mice, keyboards and headphones.

(07-10-2010 07:29 PM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]I like walking when it's raining thinking about random things. I like rain in general.

I don't like rain in general but I like taking some long walks and get lost in my thoughts.

(07-10-2010 08:11 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]when i go to bed i think stories(usually with pokemon) unitll i am asleep

You should write em down.

(07-10-2010 08:12 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to daydream a lot.

On the other hand, I dream a lot and 95% of my dreams are nice. I have dreamed pretty much about everything, including ponies, tf2, friends, relatives, train stations, skyrim, hotels, the local internet cafe, flying, driving, maths, biking, nuclear explosions and traveling. I love thinking about my dreams the fist hours of school, when the memeories are still fresh.

(07-10-2010 09:30 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]at school some of my classmates call me vampire cause in winter my hands are very cold and pale so i look like i'm dead!hahaha

I am pretty sure people call me names because I sleep a lot in class but I can't be sure. As for that pale thing, we have a girl in our school that is as pale as a freaking ghost. Boys usually tease her about that but again it's not like they don't like her.

(08-10-2010 06:26 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]i like to shoot tiny desert rats with .22 rifles >:3

I bet the tiny desert rats would like to shoot you too.

(25-03-2013 05:08 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 18, male, and have yet to date a girl.
I Heart several girls in my small group of friends. (all girls)

Well, you will do it sooner or later. It's not like you can avoid it.

(26-03-2013 12:59 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i am obsessed with blue...and i mean really obsessed!!!

Most people like blue or red anyways.

(10-04-2013 03:04 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]I have never beaten the Elite Four.
(Well, maybe once, but I never beat the Champion...)

Tough guys, aren't they?

(14-04-2013 06:03 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]I could sit in the dark doing absolutely nothing (that includes movement , excluding my head probably) for more than 12 hours without getting bored (and quite likely more than that...).

I can and have sit in the dark for 12 hours, playing a game without getting bored. But it has to something I haven't played much before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's