Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Random facts about yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
aw my, i'm so doing this too..and, i never sleep with my hands or legs hanging off the perimeter of my bed, i think some beast is gonna bite them XD
My favourite weather is gray, windy, rainy-with-thunder days. <3
my fave weather is grey,really windy,rain thunder days and i usally spend all my spare time ev training pokemon.i have alot of spare time so be ready to lose when u fight me
when i was younger i used to hide in my wardrobe cuz i was afraid of burglars
when i was little i did not fear burglars i would always stay up and watch the window while holing a cap gun(funny cuz i scared my mom when my step brother snuck in after sneaking out and i fired off)
before 3 years i bought a spider (not a real one) and i placed it on my mother's bed...you can imagine what hapened
at age six i had a seemingly good idea while goin down some stairs on a blanket that i could melt some butter put it on the stairs and yes i did go faster yes my mom grounded me for a week and no i did not get brain damge when i fell off my porch....
i love Dragons and generally reptiles
i like lizards and watching ghost hunters o.O
(20-05-2010 02:41 PM)dark_lugia Wrote: [ -> ]i love Dragons and generally reptiles

Same here lol! Big Grin

....And also, despite having the nickname "Master Chef" and love cooking, the truth is that I rarely cook... :S
i cook my family dinner every nite
I wait for my family to make dinner every night
i am a random poster i never realy knw what im gonna post it just happns
I can drink a big glass of water in 3-5 seconds!
i can make myself puke on demand. Very useful for faking sickness ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's