Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Random facts about yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(14-04-2013 09:48 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Great, now I will comment on all of these random facts about you people.

(07-10-2010 05:29 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]well, i'm 13 but i can't sleep without holding something.......

Most people have some unique/weird sleeping habits. Personally, I can't sleep on my back and if it happens I wake up feeling tired.

i can't sleep on my back either Toungue

(14-04-2013 09:48 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2010 08:11 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]when i go to bed i think stories(usually with pokemon) unitll i am asleep

You should write em down.

i do...when they're good (althought they're kinda weird/perverted XD )
I HeartHeartHeartHeart complex math.
I'm in Trigonometry and have an A.
I'm going to take Calculus because I really want to learn derivatives. Math, Pokemon, and the girl that I'm sweet on (she has a boyfriend Sad ) are my passions.
(14-04-2013 11:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]the girl that I'm sweet on (she has a boyfriend Sad )

FINISH HIM! (I mean her boyfriend,not you).ToungueToungueToungue
But make it to look like an accident.ToungueToungueToungue

Anyway,my turn.
I wanna be the very best!
No one ever was!
ToungueToungueToungue
No!
But I've only completed the Regional Pokedex.And without full data (data for all Pokemon in the Dex).
I wish I had the GBA Pokemon Games!
And,I STILL WAIT FOR AN RNG GUIDE BY FR3QUENCY!ToungueToungueToungue
(14-04-2013 11:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I HeartHeartHeartHeart complex math.
I'm in Trigonometry and have an A.
I'm going to take Calculus because I really want to learn derivatives.

I have mixed feelings about maths. They had always been and will probably always be interesting but damn, they can be too complex. And no, I'm not talking about the theory and the basic stuff around derivatives and intergals. I mean these exercises or problems that are freaking impossible to solve and make you hate maths once you see them. And sometimes maths can be really irrational. Physics on the other hand are way better.

(14-04-2013 11:23 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i do...when they're good (althought they're kinda weird/perverted XD )

Well, if they were plain normal they would be boring, no?
(14-04-2013 11:23 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2013 09:48 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2010 08:11 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]when i go to bed i think stories(usually with pokemon) unitll i am asleep

You should write em down.

i do...when they're good (althought they're kinda weird/perverted XD )
(caution when talking to this guy , he's a pro when it comes to things like this. Or , you know , just , plain messed up/creepy. you know. 2lewd4u etc. Don't let his stupendously formal and civilized/intelligent looking posts here fool you.)
(15-04-2013 03:44 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ](caution when talking to this guy , he's a pro when it comes to things like this. Or , you know , just , plain messed up/creepy. you know. 2lewd4u etc. Don't let his stupendously formal and civilized/intelligent looking posts here fool you.)

It's like KN412 really wants to damage my good reputation here.
(15-04-2013 04:02 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-04-2013 03:44 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ](caution when talking to this guy , he's a pro when it comes to things like this. Or , you know , just , plain messed up/creepy. you know. 2lewd4u etc. Don't let his stupendously formal and civilized/intelligent looking posts here fool you.)

why so defensive? i was obviously joking
(15-04-2013 04:08 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was obviously playing along. What did you think?
(15-04-2013 04:10 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-04-2013 04:08 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was obviously playing along. What did you think?

dunno , lately you've been acting weird.

anywho
(15-04-2013 02:40 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2013 11:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]the girl that I'm sweet on (she has a boyfriend Sad )

FINISH HIM! (I mean her boyfriend,not you).ToungueToungueToungue
But make it to look like an accident.ToungueToungueToungue

Your comment makes me Smile but I could never live with myself if I hurt him because that would hurt her.
She is my Heart

She's the first and last person I think of everyday.
I'm kind of obsessed with her. Toungue
(15-04-2013 08:57 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]She's the first and last person I think of everyday.
I'm kind of obsessed with her. Toungue

I bet she would like to know then.
A year ago I asked her to Prom and but she had already made plans to go with some of our other friends. (my friends are also her friends) I didn't go because it would have been to painful for me. I cried afterwards. (she got a boyfriend a few months later, he's one of my former classmates)
So she should know, but I haven't actually told her exactly how I feel.
Do you think I should?

BTW, Divided by Zer0, you're so cool, you're undefined Smile Toungue I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.
(16-04-2013 11:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]So she should know, but I haven't actually told her exactly how I feel.

You should. Worst case scenario, you get rejected and move on with your life.

Oh yeah, fact. The advice I give out is either spot-on or completely wrong.
you can often find me in a dark cave.
I sometimes like to play the Pokemon Yellow and exploit some glitches there...
And BTW, the reason I have perfect grammar is because my teachers taught me too well...
That, and I'm just really smart. Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's