Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Nintendo 3DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: blue.jpg]
[Image: red.jpg]
[Image: black.jpg]

Red is the best IMO.

So far titles revealed and confirmed for the 3DS are:
- Kid Icarus: Uprising.
- Nintendogs + cats.
- Resident Evil: Revelation.
- HIDEO KOJIMA'S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D "The Naked Sample".
- The LEgend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Animal Crossing
- Mario Kart
- PilotWings Resort
- StarFox 64 3D
- Steel Diver
- DJ Heroes 3D
- The Sims 3
- Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (name not final)
- Ridge Racer
- Kingdom Hearts
- Dead or Alive 3D
- Samurai Warrior 3D
- Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike
- Hollywood 61
- CODENAME: Chocobo Racing® 3D
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (name not final)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Go here for more information.
woh that is awesome i think pearsonly that th onlt thing it is mising is a game boy slot and hopefully loz skywad sword is coming for 3ds
(17-06-2010 01:22 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]woh that is awesome i think pearsonly that th onlt thing it is mising is a game boy slot and hopefully loz skywad sword is coming for 3ds

OoT remake is enough for me to buy it !

Zelda: Skyward Sword on 3DS would be impossible, the controls might be a bad.
Most of the games are very good indeed and as we discussed at the greek thread the analog lever isnt in a good position but if you are able to move at all directions with it then its ok.Kingdom Hearts in 3D will own IMO.Moreover personally I believe that the screen is small but still I have the dilleimma about whether we shall wear special glasses to play in 3D even though it was denied by Nintendo already.Hurry Nintendo!reveal More!furthermore is it gonna have internet access since it has a "Home" button and if it wont then what is that?
I also forgot to edit:

3DS, according to Eurogamer (i think) will be released at the first quarter of the next year !

The price will be from $199 to $249.

Day 1

And plus the analog isn't so bad, i actually like it.
Looks really nice. I like the grey-black one. It doesn't impress me that much, but I don't like the other two. Toungue

Anyways, has Nintendo announced its release date?
Actually i believe the same...Grey black is better than the others...i think they are a bit flashy Big Grin
(17-06-2010 01:33 PM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice. I like the grey-black one. It doesn't impress me that much, but I don't like the other two. Toungue

Anyways, has Nintendo announced its release date?

Officially, no.
i like th grey black one to and probably didnt think that over much about sws any way i still thin it would be better with a game boy slot or even if the came out with a game that has the classic pokemon games on it like the zeldas collectors disc
That could be cool.
could. Well i guess so if you could trade with the games that would make it cool for sure btw i thou kid icarus was gonna be on the 3ds i don think i saw it on the list
It is on the 3DS.
awesome i always loved that game i could never beat it though cuz i aleays died in the first part
Awesome ?

Just.. Awesome ?

WORDS CANT TELL HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS @_@
i cant put it in good enough words either sometim i make understatment a don realize when i first heard of black and white and the 3ds i almos crapped my self(no not literally)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's