Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Best Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(13-09-2010 10:56 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]They're refreshing the anime. Toungue Won't be surprised if I see fanservice from Nurse Joy.

Although, Nuse Joy looks more beautiful, Officer Jenny is on the right path to becoming more ho****xual. Toungue

lol wtf.

And pokemon can't be a real anime. Every episode is a filler....Dodgy
I have one last question: Under what curcumstances will Pikachu destroy the new girl's bike this time?
(14-09-2010 07:25 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-09-2010 10:56 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]They're refreshing the anime. Toungue Won't be surprised if I see fanservice from Nurse Joy.

Although, Nuse Joy looks more beautiful, Officer Jenny is on the right path to becoming more ho****xual. Toungue

lol wtf.

Naruto and Bleach aren't real animes then.. cause every episode is a filler. Toungue
(14-09-2010 09:15 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]I have one last question: Under what curcumstances will Pikachu destroy the new girl's bike this time?

perhaps pikachu misses ash and strikes his new friends bike. Or it is ash's pickup line to fry a girls bike via pikachu.
(14-09-2010 10:05 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2010 07:25 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]

lol wtf.

Naruto and Bleach aren't real animes then.. cause every episode is a filler. Toungue

I don't know about Naruto but in Bleach there are canon episodes. In pokemon only the gyms , the leagues , the contests and the team (Magma , Aqua, Galactic) episodes are cannon , all the others are like a filler. Toungue
Actually. the pokemon anime isn't following the manga blindly(they only share some characters), unlike Bleach and Naruto, so I don't think we can talk about fillers. It's a whole different story.

Regarding Best Wishes; I'll probably watch a bunch of episodes, it's been some time since I seriously watched the anime...

PS:The new officer Jenny is creepy -.-'
Um. I don't think I want to know...
jenny
hair:shot
lipstick:too much
creepy:yes
probablity of watchin this:1:19999.325649870
so, pretty good then?
no........ I will not be able to watch cuz i do not have the channels
stinks to be you
The first two episodes finished airing about 5 minutes ago, anyone watched?

They've made it quite pretty and all, great animation on the Pokémon, moves, etc., but for the time being it's still same, old Pokémon. I think I'll keep watching it. The one thing that caught my attention though...
(23-09-2010 02:05 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]

For real ? Toungue

Anyway, i didn't watch the new episodes, don't care, actually.
Where I can see the episodes subbed?
I don't think you can the only lanquage that best wishes play is japanese.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's