Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Best Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Meguroko SUCKS!!! Its stats are terrible for his awesome look.Always talking about his last form.
Last form? What do you mean?
Its last evo. Waruvial
(28-11-2010 06:30 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Meguroko SUCKS!!! Its stats are terrible for his awesome look.Always talking about his last form.

O_o
117 base attack, 95 base hp and 92 speed is by no means terrible in my book.
Sure, it could be better but it has an awesome type combo and abilities.

Also, in contrast to its normal form, the shiny one looks really weird to me...
I don't know what you don't understand! I was looking for a pokemon equal to or better than T-Tar.Then,I see a big crocodile with an awesome type combination(no psychic-type attacks Toungue).I say: Awesome!! I'll train this one to beat pokemon league!After 6 hours of training it finally evolves.And then I realize that my Victiny and Emboar that are 5-10 levels lower than Waruvial have better Atk! However,his speed stat was higher than Emboar's! Congratz!
Well, it depends on one's expectations, nobody said it'd be a tyranitar Toungue It's type though means STAB Pursuit and EQ, sth that many attacking pokes would wish.

And since you used it in-game keep in mind the random EVs and Natures that affect its stats(it's supposed to have better attack than Victini after all).
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fi...1_revealed

Hmm. Janovy huh?
I clicked on the link but the post was ersed.It said it was probably fake
right?
I watched the first episodes of this season.

There are some interesting changes but generally, I found it a bit disapointing. I don't know, I expected something more. Maybe it's just my opinion.

Also, everything is new, especially the people. This may be proved good or bad later. The only familiar people are his mom and Oak.
I take back what I previously said, B&W is pretty good.

So, if anyone has watched the latest episodes, what do you think about
Why hasn't Meowth evolved yet?
^
Well, it's the same as Pikachu, I don't think these two will ever evolve. Like Ash will never age.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's