Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Best Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So, why Tsutarja's attract didn't affect Pururiru?This is strange because it isn't logical to just avoid the attack.
Also,Tsutarja must be female 'cause its attract hits Pikachu and Pikachu is male(I think).
Yes Snivy is female. Pikachu is male. Mamepato is female. Tepig is male and Oshawott, too.Pururiru is male cause it's blue. By chance it managed to avoid it! Toungue
(24-11-2010 07:31 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]So, why Tsutarja's attract didn't affect Pururiru?This is strange because it isn't logical to just avoid the attack.
Also,Tsutarja must be female 'cause its attract hits Pikachu and Pikachu is male(I think).

Maybe Prururiru is gay? Huh...gay pokemon.
(24-11-2010 07:40 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-11-2010 07:31 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]So, why Tsutarja's attract didn't affect Pururiru?This is strange because it isn't logical to just avoid the attack.

Hahahahaha!!!! You think so?Toungue

@ Peke: Aaah...Btw, how do you know about all that stuff?
I guess I was right about Ash having 3 starter Pokemon on his team. Toungue
(25-11-2010 03:27 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-11-2010 07:40 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahahaha!!!! You think so?Toungue

@ Peke: Aaah...Btw, how do you know about all that stuff?

After the episode(it isn't subbed), I search in Bulbapedia and I read what happened because I don't understand some aspects Toungue
Lol bulbapedia, I should take a look once in a while
Ash has a flying type, water type, fire type, electric type. What else?
He needs an ground type.
He doesn't need one, but in the Isshu Region, he might get one
(27-11-2010 11:19 PM)none Wrote: [ -> ]He needs an ground type.

You are quite right. Importrant for some episodes, and Ash's 6th Pokemon!

What is a Meguroko?
The Ground/Dark Crocodile.
How can a crocodile be a ground/dark type?
See it and you will Understand. It is based in Egyptian God.( I think)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's