Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Best Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
episode 5 part 1 subbed
episode 5 part 2 subbed

episode 9 part 1 [HD]
episode 9 part 2 [HD]
Really good ep this time.
@Skorp's Spoiler: It was awesome! But stubbornToungue
here is another spoiler! The epilog sucks!
I think it's better that way.I don't think that Iris can order a pokemon to use an attack.I don't even believe she knows what attacks each pokemon has...
Btw, what was that move Kibago used earlier in the ep?
You mean dragon rage? Or scratch?
Probably dragon rage, although it looked like explosion...
Can't be Explosion. Must be Dragon Rage
Puriru's Cursed Body was a pain in the Ash Toungue Pour Snivy...
(23-11-2010 07:32 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Pururiru's Cursed Body was a pain in the Ash Toungue Pour Tsutarja...

Yep! Pururiru and Tsutarja were of the same gender, right?
Also, Pikachu sucks! However, I like the new look of the Iron Tail and Volt Tackle moves.
I dont. Sorry but the anime is terrible. Makes you want to be an internet troll.
(24-11-2010 12:34 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-11-2010 07:32 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Pururiru's Cursed Body was a pain in the Ash Toungue Pour Snivy...

Yep! Pururiru and Snivywere of the same gender, right?
Also, Pikachu sucks! However, I like the new look of the Iron Tail and Volt Tackle moves.

No Pururiru was male and Snivy Female.
(24-11-2010 12:59 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont. Sorry but the anime is terrible. Makes you want to be an internet troll.

An internet troll is...
something stupid.

This thursday it isn't going to be a new episode... Sad
I know... Sad
The 5th gen looks a lot better than the 4th imo.At least we don't have to see that stupid Piplup trying to be funny doing stupid things.And I like hearing "Kiba Kiba"!

[Image: best-wishes.jpg]
LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!!! Iron tail!!!
Yeah Iron tail is cool! And Grass Mixer!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's