Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Best Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
agree with you.I think they selected that title cause BW= Black White.So,in order to change it a bit they named it "Best Wishes.Still stupid name but ok.
Me likez the openings.
The anime is quite nice actually, the name isn't really good, but I still like it. Though it seems as if Ash is getting the starters again on his team (Pokabu, Mijumaru, Tsutarja) He may have the last evolutions of them, but I hope he doesn't just have the 3 starters, Pikachu and something else it would be more interesting to have a variety.
I don't think that at the end of best wishes ash will have the 3 starters lasts evolutions.Because in kanto the only starter with last evolution was charizard and at johto all his starters were at 1st evolution or none.
(24-10-2010 03:50 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]agree with you.I think they selected that title cause BW= Black White.So,in order to change it a bit they named it "Best Wishes.Still stupid name but ok.

Plus, Best Wishes = ベスト ウイッシュ = Besuto Uisshu.

Anyway, I stopped watching after the 3rd episode, I want to avoid possible B/W spoilers in the anime. I'll probably continue after the release of B/W. Up to the 3rd episode, I didn't see many changes compared to the previous eras, although Team Rocket does look competent now. Hoping it gets better as it goes on.
Yes.I like team rocket's new look too.Plus they use hi-tech equipment and they have stopped flying because of Pikachu's thunderbolt.Also,Pikachu loses to everything now.
team rocket has just turned into a comedy troop...
Team Rocket is dark now.I hope that we will se some Team Plasma Vs. Team Rocket Battles.

Pikachu FAILS!
these people all fail. Nobody even pays attention to wobbofet anymore...
No.They do.I still remember that episode with the giant Claydol Toungue.
Team Rocket ftw!
Oh man what to do you like about team rocket in summer i downloaded and saw the season 1 episodes and in those 20 mins episode you would see them 100 times...i think they have to make team rocket to appear more rarely...
What the hell is a Wobbufet supposed to be anyways? Its called the patient pokemon but that still makes no sense...
It's obvious that it's a.....uh......um......thing.

Anyway,it's not a hospital patient,it waits patiently untill it's attacked and then attacks back with Counter or Mirror Coat.
yeah but still...why is it a blue bloby thingy? I cant even comprehend what its supposed to look like! And wynut is known as the "bright" pokemon. I have no idea how it got that name...
(24-10-2010 10:47 AM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that at the end of best wishes ash will have the 3 starters lasts evolutions.Because in kanto the only starter with last evolution was charizard and at johto all his starters were at 1st evolution or none.

I've actually seen some episode pictures (not sure if have any Japanese channels on international cable t.v) , and I don't want to spoil it, but if you recall the DP series he has evolutions of Turtwig and Chimchar and that's when I got the idea that he might have all 3 or just 2...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's