Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Johto Jen: Goin' Hoenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(26-11-2010 07:04 PM)none Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i should be careful
believe me you really should
Furry may seem weak but she has beaten many fighting type pokemon... she's stronger than i thought she could be...Toungue
Sorry furrets are annoying in rescue team because they are so strong i should not talk bad about them.
see??furrets ar cute strong and...cute!!!they deserve some respect....by everyone!!!!
Because I made Furry strong
When you mentioned that Jen can bond souls with Pokemon, I found that interesting. Actually, that's better than my now-obscure Dark Trainer, who can understand Pokemon language.
Source of ability: Unknown.
(26-11-2010 07:49 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Because I made Furry strong

SHE IS STRONG Angry !!!!!!FURRY EXISTS IN SOULSILVER AND SHE IS STRONG!!!!
Wow didnt think you would actually make furry.
Easy, don't kill me LuXray. Okay, Furry is strong, I'm just writing it
Chapter 6: The group made their way through Petalburg woods and soon spotted the harbor. After purchasing their tickets, they climbed onto the boat, waiting for it to set sail to Dewford Island.
"The boat is suppossed to leave any time now." Gold said.
"Yep. You know, we didn't have any breakfast this morning." Keshia said.
"Then lets go get some." Jen said simply. The boat was quickly loaded by a few trainers, and some tourists, and the boat was sailing to it's destination.
"This is some good food here." Keshia said.
"I agree. These are the best bacon sandwitches I've ever had!" Gold said.
"Hey, the champs having a match on tv!" A trainer shouted. Jen turned her head sharply when she heard the news, and quickly picked up her plate and went to the television.
"Great! A delicious breakfast and a show." Keshia said.
"I heard he's going to use some new pokemon in this match." A trainer said.
"I doubt that." Said a tourist.
"No, I heard that too!" Another trainer said.
'Shh! It's starting." Jen said.

"Put your hands together for the challenger, Roy!" Boomed the announcer. A young man of about 15 walked into view, his head held high and his face beaming with confidence.
"And now, help me in welcoming, your favorite and mine, Grand Champion Chris!" The announcer said. Chris also walked into the stadium, with all but Gallade present (except for Gyarados). When he got to his area, he let out Gyarados in the pool made for him.
"This will be a full battle. Each trainer using six pokemon. The match will be oer when all of one trainer's pokemon are unable to battle. Upon reaching three of one trainer's pokemon fainting, a field change will occur. The starting field will be a rock field. Begin!" The ref said.
"Go Salamence!" Roy said. Salamence, larger than normal ones, came onto the field roaring. Chris, to everyone's surprise, held out a pokeball, though his entire team was out and present. He threw the pokeball and out of it came-

"Pidgeot?!?" Jen exclaimed.
"I told you he was going to use new pokemon." A trainer said.
"I wonder if this one has what it takes." A tourist said.

"Salamence, Sludge Bomb!" Roy said. Salamence shot multiple purple orbs of sludge at Pidgeot, though with his speed none of them made contact.
"Speedy, ain't he?" Chris asked.
"Not fast enough to dodge Salamence's Dragonbreath!" Roy said. Before Salamence drew in a breath, however, Pidgeot had already hit it in quick succession with Aerial Ace, knocking it out.
"Maybe not dodge, but fast enough to stop." Chris said.
"Return Salamence. Go Golem!"
"Lovely, a Golem. Pidgeot, return!" Chris said.
"Never known you to retreat from a battle." Roy taunted. To add to people's surprise, Chris held out another pokeball.

"Don't tell me." Jen said.

Heracross leapt out of the ball and onto the field, raring to fight.
"Golem, Body Slam!" Roy shouted. Golem trudged as quickly as it could toward Heracross, but he was just too fast, running circles around Golem. Literally, running circles around it.
"Earthquake!" Roy said. Golem shook the ground violently, knocking Heracross off balance and tripping him.
"Rollout!" Roy said. Golem curled up and rolled quickly to Heracross, building speed as it continued.
"Combat Claw!" Chris said. Heracross leapt up and, faster than most people could see, punched Golem a total of 20 times in one slash. Golem stopped rolling and collapsed, fainted.
"Golem, come back. Go, Swellow!" Roy said. Chris recalled Heracross, only to send back out Pidgeot.
"Swellow, Aerial Ace!" Roy said. Swellow looped in the air and charged at Pidgeot full speed, only to get intersepted by another Aerial Ace on it's back.
"Wow! That is too fast!" Roy exclaimed. Swellow crashed onto the rocky ground, fainted.
"Round four is up very soon. Think about your strategy very carefully." Chris said.
"I...I don't have any more pokemon." Roy confessed.
"What? Why not?" Chris asked.
"I was under the impression that you were very weak and easy to beat, and that I would only need three pokemon to beat you, if even that much." Roy said.
"Who told you that?" Chris asked.
"It's everywhere, and everyone is saying it or has heard that you're a weakened, old trainer." Roy said.
"That's a lie. I'm not the youngest trainer, I'll admit to that, but I'm still the champion for a reason. Who has been spreading these lies about me?" Chris shouted, this time to the audience. They were whispering amongst themselves, startled by what they just heard.
"Someone is making trainers believe I'm an easy win, and I need to set them straight." Chris said.

"After all his wins, trainers think he's weak?" Crystal asked.
"Not sure how, but I know that I'll never think him as weak." Jen said.
who said chris is weak??????(i want an autograph!!!)
Chapter 7: After finally reaching Dewford Island, Jen and the others got off the boat and headed straight to the pokemon center.
"I'm never going on a boat again!" Rikki said.
"Who knew you were sea-sick?" Keshia asked.
"Not me, otherwise I'd have never gotten on that boat!" Rikki shouted.
"Well, we're off now, and that's what matters, right? Come on, lets go to the center, then we can get our next gym badges at the destroyed gym building...wait, what?!?" Keshia exclaimed. They turned to see what Keshia was looking at, and they too saw the Dewford gym destroyed. The roof had collapsed, multiple bricks were scattered, the front of it was gone, and Brawley, with Officer Jenny were standing infront of it talking.
"Let's go. We have to see this." Crystal said. They ran over to Brawley, still discussing with Officer Jenny.
"Well, when I came back from surfing, my gym was destroyed, and that's all I can say to you." Brawley said.
"I'm afraid that's not much to go on. This is the fifth gym this month." Jenny said.
"Wait, fifth gym?" Jen asked.
"Oh hello there. Yes, there were four other gyms this month that have been destroyed. Watson in Maville city had his gym smashed to pieces, Flannery had her gym demolished. This isn't in just Hoenn you know. Price, in Johto had his gym destroyed, and Koga, in Kanto had his entire gym completely obliterated." Jenny said.
"Wow. Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn?" Gold asked.
"Sinnoh's next on the list." Jen said.
"I really hope they don't hit Snowpoint City." Crystal said.
"Well, I can't do anything about it now except rebuild my gym." Brawley said.
"So we have to wait until you get it fixed to have our gym match?" Keshia asked.
"Oh, you are challengers? Well, lucky for you guys, I have a second gym near the beach inside a cave. Follow me and we can get our battle started." Brawley said.
"Yes!" Keshia cheered. They followed Brawley to his second gym, relieved to see it was perfectly intact.
"Okay then, who goes first?" Brawley asked.
"Get ready, cause we're going first!" Jen said.
"Okay then. Go Machoke and Medicham!"
"It's you and me Flareon!"
"We fight as one Venusour!"
"Machoke and Medicham, use Bulk Up!" Brawley said. Machoke and Medicham flexed their muscles and powered themselves up.
"Venusour, Razor Leaf!" Jen said. Venusour shot his attacks at Machoke and Medicham, but they didn't seem to be doing that much damage.
"Flareon, Flamethrower!" Keshia said.
"Medicham, Confusion!" Brawley said. Medicham redirected the jet of fire straight towards Venusour.
"Wild Vine!" Jen quickly said. Venusour just managed to shield himself from the jet of fire, blocking it with his vines.
"Solarbeam!" Jen said. With the vines still protecting him, Venusour charged himselfwith energy, preparing a massive Solarbeam.
"Double Focus Blast!" Brawley said. Machoke and Medicham charged and fired their attacks simultaniously at Venusour.
"Flamethrower!" Keshia said. Flareon fired the attack, momentarily holding it back.
"Fire it now!" Jen said. Venusour lowered the vines and unleashed a massive blast that joined with the Flamethrower to not only push back the two attacks, but knock out Machoke and Medicham as well.
"Nice match Brawley." Keshia said.
"You two. Now then, I suspect that I have to fight those two as well?" Brawley asked.
"Yep." Gold said.
"Then bring it on. Go Haryama and Primape!"
"Go hard or go home Feuilles!"
"Game on Lucky!"
"Close Combat and Arm Thrust!" Brawley said. Primape and Haryama moved at a speed with which caught Gold and Crystal off guard. They were infront of their pokemon in seconds and were smacking them around with ease.
"Fly up!" Gold and Crystal said together. However, neither Lucky nor Feuilles could escape the barage of attacks.
"Keep it up!" Brawley said. After a lot of brutal attacks, something weird was happening with Feuilles and Lucky. They both started glowing a mysterious misty white. Freaking out a bit, Primape and Haryama backed away quickly, ending their attacks. Feuilles and Lucky, however, were only just starting to attack. Quick as a flash, they flew up as high as they could and started to dive bomb their oponents, all the while spiraling aorund each other creating a sharp-pointed attack.
"What on Earth?" Gold asked.
"I think our pokemon have a new element move Gold." Crystal said. Feuilles and Lucky smashed right into Primape and Haryama with tremendous strength that cracked the battle field, kicking up a dusk storm. When it cleared, Haryama and Primape were knocked out, but Feuilles and Lucky were still standing, albeit barely.
"Seems I lost again." Brawley said.
"What power!" Crystal said, amazed.
"Was that a combination move?" Gold asked.
"I think so." Crystal said.
"What to call it though?" Gold asked.
Just came up with a name.It is mist hawk.It's not that good,but it was the only one I could think
You and LuXray have to decide on a name together since Feuilles belongs to Gold and Lucky belongs to Crystal
i like gold's name so you can use it...!
Chapter 8: Departing Dewford Island via a boat, the group relaxed as they sailed to Slateport, or at least they tried to.
"Man, I wish those girls would shut up!" Gold complained.
"That shrieking is driving me mad!" Keshia shouted.
"Why are they yelling anyway?" Jen asked. Deciding to see what the commossion was about, they got up and mad their way through the crowd. Seeing that they were surrounding someone, Jen recieved a shock to see who they were.
"Wow! Dad, Alex, what are you guys doing here?" Jen asked.
"Jen? Is that really you?" Alex asked.
"It's me alright." Jen said.
"Make way, make way!" Chris grunted.
"Where are the other pokemon?" Jen asked, struggling to get through the crowd. Chris pulled her out, and the others as well.
"Thanks, I could hardly breath." Keshia said.
"Now, the pokemon are traveling by air or by sea. I didn't want to put them through all this." Chris said.
"Good call. This crowd is insane." Alex commented.
"But why are you guys here?" Jen asked.
"I'm trying to track down who has been giving me a bad name, and I bumped into an old friend along the way." Chris said.
"I've been traveling Hoenn for a while now, keeping up my status as the best coordinator." Alex said.
"I knew I recognized you!" Rikki exclaimed happily.
"Please settle down. Me and Chris here already have too much attention as it is." Alex said.
"Let's move to a quieter place, shall we?" Crystal said.
"Where? The boat isn't big enough for us to have a place to ouselves without a crowd." Jen said.
"I know, so why not move to a better place and leave the rest to me, okay?" Crystal said.
"Okay, lead on." Chris said. They made their way through the crowd with immense difficulty, finally getting to the deck of the boat, with the crowd close behind them.
"Game on Furry!" Crystal said. Furry popped out of her ball, and caught the attention of the crowd.
"Fury Swipes!" Crystal said. In a flurry of movement, Furry slashed the crowd back, fending them away until they ran, leaving them alone to talk.
"Nice. A little much, but nice." Alex said.
"I thought so." Crystal said.
"Finally, now we can talk peacefully." Jen said.
"Now, how is it your dad knows the best coordinator?" Rikki asked eagerly.
"Okay, just hold on. I was a battler back when I was young. I got the privillege to battle the grand champion, but I was unlucky enough to get on Umbreon's bad side, and got thrashed right out of the gate. I then wanted to train with him to get stronger. Although, after a while, I realized that battling just didn't feel right with me, so I tried contests, and just fell in love with them. So, things carryed on until I have the success I do now." Alex explained.
"I'm Rikki, a new coordinator, and I was wondering if you would give me a few pointers?" Rikki asked nervously.
"I really don't have any to give, sorry." Alex said.
"None at all?" Rikki asked, disapointed.
"Sorry." Alex said.
Hey Chris, I think I see something Gyarados said.
What is it? Chris asked.
I think it's a pokemon, but it doesn't look like a water type at all Gyarados said. Chris strained his eyes to try and see what Gyarados had seen, and saw an Eevee, very young by the looks of it, drowning.
"That Eevee is in trouble!" Chris shouted. He was just about to jump off the boat when Jen beat him to it. She swam as fast as she could to the Eevee, and managed to save it just in time, as it was just barely keeping it's head above the water. Gyarados lifted Jen and the Eevee, now in Jen's arms, onto the boat.
"Nice save Jen." Keshia said, handing her a towel.
"Thanks. It's due to all the swimming practice I had with Gyarados." Jen said, drying off.
"I'll get a towel for the Eevee." Gold said. He came back with a small towel, with which Jen wrapped the Eevee in.
"I wonder how this little one ended up in the middle of the ocean so far from land?" Crystal asked.
"No clue. But I do know that this one is very young, probably just a little older than a baby." Jen said.
"You're right. We'll have to take her to the pokemon center at Slateport and see if she has an owner." Chris said.
"How do you know that it's a girl?" Gold asked.
"Look closely enough and you see different markings on male and female pokemon. Plus, I've spent enough time with Umbreon, Jolteon and Leafeon when they were all Eevees to know the difference." Chris said.
"Well, good luck about the pokemon center, because it doesn't look liek Eevee is willing to move from Jen's arms." Crystal said. Eevee had fallen asleep, comfy in her arms.
"Cute, very cute. I'd hate to give you up." Jen said.
"Who wouldn't?" Alex asked. A few hours later, the boat docked at Slateport harbor, and the group departed, after Chris had returned Gyarados.
"Now, I hate to leave you already, but I have to go." Chris said.
"Me too. I'm off to keep up my training." Alex said.
"Wait!" Rikki said.
"Yes?" Alex asked.
"I...I want to come with you." Rikki said.
"Really?" Jen asked.
"Yes. I want to be the best coordinator I can be, so please let me travel with you." Rikki asked.
"I'm not sure." Alex said.
"Hmm, the scene is, oh say, 16 years ago. A young, just defeated trainer pushes himself to train with me, not really giving me much choice. Years later, he gets the same thing coming to him." Chris said.
"Point taken. Alright, I'll train you." Alex said.
"YES!" Rikki cheered.
"I guess we'll be seeing you later." Gold said.
"I guess so. It's been a great time." Rikki said.
"Bye." Crystal said. They said their goodbyes and left for the pokemon center while Alex and Rikki kept going, and Chris going around town.
"I found this little Eevee in the ocean, and was wondering if she had an owner." Jen said to Nurse Joy.
"No one has reported a missing pokemon." Joy said.
"Really? Then she must be wild." Jen said.
"Well, I do know of a group of Eevee's near the pokemon center. I can even take you there if you want." Joy said.
"Yes please." Jen said. They followed Nurse Joy outside, and didn't have to walk long before they came to a small group of Eevees. The Eevee in Jen's arms woke up after gentle pursuasion, and was surprised to see her friends and family.
"Here you go. This is where you belong." Jen said, putting down Eevee. She didn't move towards the others.
"Go on, they're waiting for you." Gold said. She still didn't move.
"I think she wants to stay with Jen." Crystal said.
"No. I'm not taking a pokemon so young with me that has family and friends." Jen said.
"Fine, your loss." Gold said. Jen nudged Eevee forward, and eventually she went to the others, who were overjoyed to see her safe.
"Bye Eevee." Jen said. Then, she and the others set off for Maville shortly after lunch. Little did they know that Eevee was following then close behind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's