Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Johto Jen: Goin' Hoenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yay!!!finaly rikki left!!!
Alright, it's 2011 and I'm back with new ideas for my fan fics

Chapter 9: On their was to Maville, the group has stopped in front of one of the weirdest houses in the world.
"The Trick House?" Jen read.
"I've heard of this before. In just a few seconds, this strange guy is going to pop out of nowhere, and issue a challenge to us and the other people here." Gold said. They were not alone at the crazy house, as a crowd of people have gathered as well. As if on cue, the rather fat man in a top hat and cane came out of a smoke cloud.
"Hello my people!" He exclaimed. The crowd cheered loudly, for they knew what was coming up.
"Now, I trust you all know my rules, but for the new comers I'll run it by them. You and one pokemon will travel through my house to the other side. First one through wins a year supply of pokemon food, and the title of worlds best puzzler!" He said.
"Shouldn't be too hard. We walk in, then walk out." Keshia said.
"You couldn't be more wrong." Gold said.
"Everyone, choose your pokemon and start...now!" A cannon went off and everyone quickly got out a pokemon and rushed in.
"Game on Serafina!"
"Go hard or go home Feuilles!"
"It's you and me Flareon!" Jen was about to pull out Cinder when someone stopped her.
"Only one pokemon per trainer." He said.
"I know, I'm getting mine out." Jen said.
"You have one already." He said.
"Gallade? No, he's not mine." Jen said.
"Not him, that one." He said. Jen looked to see what he was pointing at, and let out a groan at seeing the Eevee sitting there. Before Jen could explain, the man left for the house, as well as the others, leaving her the last one outside.
"I'll deal with you later. For now, come on." Jen said. Eevee rushed to her side as she ran inside the house. When they got in, Jen gasped at seeing a waterfall.
"You had to say it was easy, didn't you?" Jen said to Keshia.
"I didn't know he could put a waterfall inside a house!" Keshia retorted.
"Welcome to the first obstacle! You and your pokemon must swing from the ropes hanging from the ceiling to get to the other side in order to advance." The trick master said.
"Lovely. How is Serafina supposed to get across?" Crystal asked,
"You chose wisely with Eevee...wait, Eevee?" Gold asked.
"She just showed up." Jen said.
"Hurry, lets go or we'll be left behind!" Keshia said. Jen picked up Eevee and carefully judged where to jump from. She was the first one to try. Jen ran forward, kicked off the ground hard and managed to grab the first rope out of three. The momentum she got from the leap allowed her to swing to the second one as well as the last one. She had to swing her body to get some momentum at this point though, and tried her luck by letting go of the rope. She landed half on and half off the edge, and after a very close call, Jen got up and ran to the next obstacle. After showing everyone how it was done, the others tried as well, though not all were successful. The number of people decreased by half after the first trial. Gold, Crystal and Keshia made it across, and hurried to catch up to Jen. They found her staring at a large area of sand.
"A dessert too, are you kidding me?!?" Keshia shouted.
"Relax. It's an easy one, just go across." Crystal said. She was about to go forward when Jen put out an arm to stop her.
"Why are you stopping me?" Crystal asked. Jen didn't say anything as a trainer ran past them. rystal was about to say something when, after three steps in, the trainer and her pokemon fell in a pitfall trap.
"Oh." Was all Crystal could say. Jen picked up Eevee again and slowly made her way through. By now, all the other trainers had made their way to the second obstacle. Most decided to rush out to the dessert area, while others watched Jen make a slow yet successful crossing. Those who watched didn't fall on their backs in pitfalls. Every now and then Jen would stop and side step, then go ahead again. She kept doing that until she made it across, then ran to the next room. Keshia, Gold and Crystal had remembered Jen's path and ran across it, the others trying to find a path themselves. Gold, Crystal and Keshia were the only ones, besides Jen, who made it. They came to the last room, but didn't find Jen. Not surprising, considering the last room was a giant maze.
"After the waterfall and dessert, I wouldn't be surprised if he had mountains in here." Keshia said.
"Come on Serafina, lets not let Jen get ahead of us." Crystal said. They split up, each taking one of the four paths.
"Dead end? Have to back-track." Keshia said. Flareon, on the other hand, charged through the wall, only to reveal it to be paper.
"You are smarter than me." Keshia said. Flareon smiled at that. Serafina and Feuilles had the same idea, blasted their way through walls, fake or not, getting carried away.
"I'm fine with this. The easiest was through a maze is to go through it." Gold said. After Flareon, Feuilles and Serafina had blasted through the walls, they each found themselves at the finish line at the same time. They ran for it, as fast as they could, trying to beat the others there. They crossed the finish line, then collapsed on the ground, panting.
"Who won?" Keshia asked when the Trick master came.
"Jen did." He said.
"WHAT?!?" They all eclaimed.
"She was the only one to find the real finish line and cross it." He said. Seeing them still confused, he pointed to the flag that they thought said finish line. Instead, it said fin line.
"I had four of those flags, only one was real, and your friend found it." He said. Jen came into their view, her head held high and her arms holding Eevee. On her head was a headband that said "Puzzle Master".
"Not fair." Keshia said, putting heavy emphasis on the words.
"That was a lot harder than I thought. How did you know which flag was real?" Gold asked.
"I didn't, I just got lucky." Jen said.
To be honest, I expected atleast a comment from someone about that chapter.

Chapter 10: "So now that you won my challenge, you win the priize!" The trick master said.
"The year supply of pokemon food, right?" Jen asked.
"Nope, just the headband." He said, then dissappeared from sight.
"I feel dooped." Jen said.
"So do we." Gold said.
"Never mind that, atleast we don't have to lug it around. What's important now is what you are going to do with Eevee." Crystal said.
"Take her back." Jen answered simply.
"We can't keep doing that you know. If we keep backtracking between here and Slateport, we'll never get anywhere." Keshia said.
"What can we do though?" Jen asked.
"You could catch it." Gold suggested.
"Next option." Jen said.
"Just let her come with us for now, and we'll take her back after the competition." Crystal said.
"Fine." Jen said. Eevee had a big smile at that and leapt onto Jen's shoulder.
"I think she likes you." Keshia said.
"Duh." Gold said. They made their way to Maville quickly, and made it by sunset.
"Pokemon center, bed, breakfast, gym battle." Jen said.
"You do this routine way too often." Gold said.
"Yep, and I'm not changing it at all." Jen said. After getting food then a room, the group slept soundly throughout the night. The next morning, just as they were eating breakfast, a loud commotion caught their attention.
"What is that?" Jen asked. They saw a large group of trainers gathered around the tv, staring at it without blinking.
"What is going on?" Keshia asked.
"Shh! Watch!" One trainer said, then returned his attention to the screen.

"And now, the time has finally come folks! A special treat just for you, in our very own region of Hoenn, Grand champion Chris!" The announcer said. Chris went out to the stadium, but with a serious look on his face, not at all pleased by the prospect of battling like usual.

"He looks very mad about something." Gold observed.
"Shh!" A trainer said.

"Now, entering the stadium as the challenger, the man who has been making a mokery of Chris' reputation, Matthew!" The announcer said. A man of about 19 entered, only to be greeted by the booing of the crowd.

"He found the guy!" Keshia exclaimed.

"This will be a full battle, with no substitutions. The field will be set as a water area to start off, and will change when three of one trainer's pokemon are unable to battle. Begin!" The ref said.
"You're going down old man, and Vigoroth here will help me do it!" Matt said. A Vigoroth appeared onto a platform, flexing it's muscles arrogantly. Gyarados shot up and dove into the pool, popping up right infront of Vigoroth with a Hyper Beam ready. Vigoroth didn't even have time to think about being scared when Gyarados fired his attack. Vigrorth was sent flying, and didn't come down for a whole two minutes. Needless to say, it didn't get back up after that.
"That was a sneak attack, no fair!" Matt complained. Still Chris said nothing, just simply continued to stare daggers at him.
"Nothing to say huh? Silence speaks many things(...did I just write something wise? Oops. Use that, cause I'm not likely to write anything wise again). Go Espeon!" Matt said. Espeon landed on a platform, it's guard up. Gyarados went back to his pool, though he made it clear for all to see that he wanted to beat this guys up himself. Glaceon stepped out to the field, ready to battle.
"Espeon, use Giga Impact!" Matt said. Espeon charged forward, leaping across the platforms, but wasn't fast enough. Glaceon knocked a platform away, and Espeon fell straight into the water. Glaceon, not intent on stopping there, froze the field with Ice Beam.
"Espeon! Not fair, you can't change the field!" Matt complained. Never the less, Espeon, still visible in the ice, was fainted, for Glaceon had aimed her Ice Beam perfectly. Charizard melted the ice easily, and Matt recalled Espeon.
"You really are slipping in your years if you have to cheat to win." Matt said. Still no reply.
"Fine then. Go Floatzel!" Matt said. Just as Floatzel came out, Jolteon went too. Floatzel dove into the water, speeding for Jolteon. It leapt out and fired a Hydro Pump at point blank range, though the attack didn't seem to do any damage. In fact, Jolteon didn't even move an inch by the attack, and fifnished Floatzel off with a quick Thunderbolt, then went back.
"I don't know how, but I'm sure you cheated there! No pokemon has ever taken a Hydro Pump at point blank and continued to battle, let alone not get hurt at all!" Matt shouted. Chris, still silent, turned his back to him and sat down with his pokemon, patiently waiting for the next match. Five minutes later, the filed changed to a rocky terrain, and the battle resumed.
"Go Golem!" Matt said. Once Golem appeared on the field, Leafeon went out to fight.
"Golem, Earthquake!" Matt said. Golem shook the ground violently, though not enough to disturb Leafeon. A combonation of Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf took Golem out easily.
"Dang it! Stop cheating!" Matt shouted. Umbreon was next, and Matt sent out a Machoke.
"Cross Chop!" Matt said. Umbreon's Iron Tail matched every blow, and even got in a few blows. Umbreon shot a Shadow Ball right into Machoke's face, sending it falling backwards, fainted.
"That was a cheap shot!" Matt yelled. When he realized he was at one pokemon, and who was next up, his nerve left him for a second.
"You are nothing but a cheater, and I'm going to prove it with my last pokemon! Go Salamence!" Matt shouted. Charizard stomped out to the field, and blasted Salamence with a Flamethrower, fainting it on the spot.
"The battle is over! Grand Champion Chris has won!" The announcer said. Matt recalled his Salamence, then turned to Chris, his face full of anger.
"Why is it you are still champion when you keep cheating?!?" Matt yelled. Chris took his time before answering, letting Matt cool off a bit.
"I won, you lost. That's what happened. Nothing more, nothing less." Chris said. With that, he returned Gyarados and left.
Seeing as how I haven't had any comments lately, I think I need to improve my writing a bit, and to do that, I'll try and give my other characters more speaking parts, and see where that goes

Chapter 11: "It feels like forever since our last gym battle." Gold said.
"I know what you mean." Crystal said.
"Well, then, Maville gym is right there, so come on!" Keshia said. The group headed over to the gym in eager anticipation of winning their third gym badge.
"Wattson, we challenge you to a battle!" Jen said.
"About time I got a challenge. Things have been too boring here lately." Wattson said.
"Then let us help with that." Keshia said.
"Bring it on...once the ref gets here." Wattson said. After five minutes of waiting...
"Go Manetric and Ampheros!"
"It's you and me Radar!"
"We fight as one Tyrani-Eevee get off the field!" Jen exclaimed. Eevee had bolted onto the field before Jen was able to choose her pokemon.
"Is that your Eevee?" Wattson asked.
"No, not really." Jen said.
"Well it seems to me that it wants to battle for you." Wattson said.
"She is too young, and a wild one on top of that." Jen said.
"Come on and decide already! I want my third badge!" Crystal yelled.
"Jen, Radar can pick up any slack from Eevee, so just let her battle." Keshia said.
"But I don't even know her moves." Jen said.
"Well, I know Dig is one of them." Keshia said. Jen turned back to the field to see that Eevee had disappeared where a hole was.
"Oh, so that battle has started. Double Thunder!" Wattson said.
"Dark Pulse!" Keshia said quickly. Radar shot off his attack just as the dual attack was fired. The two attacks collided in mid air, and just when it looked like Radar was going to lose, Manetric and Ampheros fell through the ground, stopping their attacks in sheer surprise.
"Dark Pulse again!" Keshia said. Radar took the oppurtunity and blasted both of them with Dark Pulse.
"Nice shot, I've got to give you props for that. Double Iron Tail!" Wattson said. Manetric and Ampheros sprung up and came crashing down with Iron tail, smashing the ground with a wave of power that destroyed the floor, but nothing other than that was accomplished.
"Wait, where did that Eevee go?" Wattson asked. Looking around, Eevee was still alluding Wattson and his pokemon, but only Keshia found her, hiding on Radar then digging into the ground again.
"Use Shadow Ball!" Keshia said. Radar fired off the attack, colliding with his target.
"Manetric, use Thunder!" Wattson said. Manetric was just charging when it fell through the ground once again. On gaurd, Ampheros was ready for it and jumped away when a hole formed under it, but wasn't ready for the Shadow Ball that shot up from the newly formed hole. Ampheros crashed into the ground, fainted.
"That is one slippery young one you have there." Wattson said.
"Apparently so. Let me try something. Eevee, use...Iron Tail?" Jen said tentatively. Eevee sprang up from the hole next to Manetric and bashed it with Iron Tail.
"Wow. I didn't think that would work." Jen said, surprised.
"Finish it off with Dark Pulse!" Keshia said. Radar's attack fainted Manetric, ending the match.
"Well done. Are you sure that isn't your Eevee?" Wattson asked.
"I'm sure." Jen said. Eevee ran and jumped into Jen's arms, and fell asleep instantly.
"Fine, you earned it." Jen said.
"About time!" Gold said impatiently.
"Sorry we took so long, but know you can have your fun." Keshia said.
"Go Magneton and Electrode!"
"Go hard or go home Arcanine!"
"Game on Furry!"
"Furry?" Gold asked.
"Don't underestimate my Furret." Crystal said.
"Magneton, use Mirror Shot!" Wattson said.
"Arcinine, Flamethrower! Gold said. Arcinine's attack came far sooner than Magneton could prepare for, stopping the Mirror Shot and scorching it as well.
"Electrode, use-Electrode?" Wattson asked. Electrode was fainted, with claw marks covering it all over, and Furry was next to it looking pleased.
"Furry rules, and don't you ever forget it." Crystal said.
"Don't be too happy with your self. My Electrode has a sort of insurance policy when it faints. Magnezone, Protect!" Wattoson said. Magnezone cloaked itself in a protective barrier, and not a moment too soon, for Electrode had just blown up with Explosion.
"Arcinine!"
"Furry!" The field was covered in a smoke cloud too thick to see through. When it cleared, Arcinine was coming out of the ground in a hole, Magnezone was fainted and covered in claw marks, and Furry was very happy.
"I'll say it again. Furry rules, don't forget it. Especially now that it learned Dig." Crystal said happily.
"That wasn't Furry's hole, it was Eevee's." Jen said.
"Still though, Furry rules." Crystal said.
Before anyone says anything, I'm not over powering Furry, I'm going somewhere with this.

Chapter 12: "Hey Crystal, I think something is a little off about Furry." Jen said. The group was enjoying a victory lunch at the pokemon center, enjoying their third win.
"What do you mean off?" Crystal asked.
"When Furry beat Electrode and Magneton, that seemed too fast for a Furret." Jen said.
"Where are you going with this?" Crystal asked.
"I think Jen thinks Furry has an element move." Keshia said.
"That would explain the speed and power of those attacks." Gold said.
"As great as my Furry having an element move would be, I think she is just a lot stronger than you all thought." Crystal said.
"Only one way to check. Use your Pokedex." Jen said. Crystal pulled out her Pokedex and checked out Furry's status.

Pokemon: Furret
Nickname: Furry
Moves: Slash, Fury Swipes, Headbutt, ???

"What do you mean ??? ?" Crystal asked.
"That settles it, she has an element move." Gold said.
"Well then, I knew my Furry would learn one eventually. She rules. Now, what to call it." Crystal pondered, thinking of many names, but few came to mind that were decent.
"What about temporarily calling it Flash Fury and see how that goes?" Jen suggested.
"Has a nice ring to it, so sure. For now." Crystal said.
I wonder how these pokemon keep learning element moves Gallade said.
Because their trainers have a close bond with them Jen replied.
So then, why haven't any of Keshia's pokemon learned element moves? Gallade asked. This question took a while for Jen to reply.
I don't know Jen said.
Well, we have plenty of time, and we haven't rained in a while, so why not try and fix that today? Gallade said.
"Hey guys, I think we should have a training day today, and set off for Lavaridge tomorrow." Jen said.
"Sure, I'm game." Gold said.
"About time we got down to training again." Keshia said.
"Can't wait to train for our next gym battle." Crystal said. Heading outside, they found a clear grassy area, perfect for training.
"Game on everyone!"
"Go hard or go home everyone!"
"It's you and me everybody!"
"We fight as one guys! Eevee, maybe you had better sit this one out. These pokemon are very experienced." Jen said, picking up Eevee. After a little struggle, Eevee fell asleep in her arms.
"I'm starting to both feel a little flattered and insulted that I put her to sleep so easily." Jen said.
"Come on, pair up and get ready to train." Keshia said.
"Actually Keshia, I want to try and spend today trying to get one of your pokemon an element move." Jen said.
"Sure, okay." Keshia said.
"So Gold, I guess it's your team against mine." Crystal said.
"Get ready to lose Crystal!" Gold said. While those two went at it, Jen and Keshia paired up their pokemon as well.
"Cinder, show Flareon your Nova Mirror. Flareon can't do Meteor Wing without any wings, so that is the best candidate." Jen said. Cinder's tail flame shot up to dangerous heights, then folded over him, encircling him in a protective fire barrier.
"I don't think Flareon can do that." Keshia said.
"Well, we have more to try." Jen said.
"Not much though. You have fire, grass, water, electric and rock type moves. I have a fire, grass, ice, dark and water type." Keshia said.
"Well then, we might have a small problem." Jen said.
"Hold on, I seem to recall the other pokemon learning them by themselves, not after being taught different ones, right? So if my pokemon learn element moves, they will learn them by themselves." Keshia said.
"Fine, I won't try to help you. But anyway, we still have to train. Come on, my Luxio against your Radar." Jen said.
"Bring it on Jen!" Keshia said. Luxio and Radar walked up to face each other, both confident in their victory.
"Luxio, use Thunderbolt!" Jen said.
"Counter with Dark Pulse!" Keshia said.Dark Pulse and Thunderbolt collided in midair, causing an explosion of smoke.
"Charge Beam!" Jen said. Through the smoke, Luxio's electric beam struck Radar on the side, and again on the other. It was then that a pitch black aura surrounded Radar, then exploded outwards, blasting the smoke away. He charged up the aura again, then focused it into a point at the end of his tail. He struck his tail on the ground, burrying it. Within seconds, a series of black spikes errupted out of the ground, first in front of Radar, each one directly infront of the other, until it was about to come up from under Luxio.
"Get out of the way!" Jen shouted. Luxio bolted to the side, just barely avoiding a dark spire shooting up. Just when she thought she was safe, another dark spire shot up from under her and sent Luxio flying. Radar, seeing a chance, shot a Shadow Ball at Luxio.
"Storm Blast!" Jen said. A lightning strike intercepted the Shadow Ball, and Luxio landed safely. More bolts of electricity struck Luxio, and soon a ball of electricity formed infront of Luxio, and the attack was fired. Radar, weakened already from using his new move, fainted from the attack.
"Well then, on down, four more left to learn a move." Jen said happily.
"Yeah, but what to call it?" Keshia asked.
"Your pokemon, you should name it." Jen said.
"Alright, let me think...I like Shadow Spire, what do you think?" Keshai asked.
"Perfect name." Jen said.
[quote='KALAS REY' pid='111247' dateline='1295016195']
"Still though, Furry rules." Crystal said.[quote]
especiall now that she learned flash fury Toungue
Glad you like the name

Chapter 13: After a hard day training, the group headed back to the pokemon center and slept soundly. The next day, while eating breakfast, Nurse Joy approached them.
"Excuse me, but there is a call for Crystal and Jen." Nurse Joy said.
"Really? I wonder who's calling us." Jen said. Both of them went to the phone, each taking their calls.
"Wait, what do you mean? No, I won't. I'm in the middle of Hoenn right now, I'd never make it in time even if I wanted to. I don't care. Let someone else deal with it. I said I don't care! I know, I can't believe it either, now goodbye." Crystal said, hanging up.
"What was that about?" Gold asked.
"Get this, the Sinnoh leageu officials wanted me to report back to Sinnoh for some challenger." Crystal said.
"Why? I thought that the challengers went to Chris." Keshia said.
"That's the weirdest part. I was told that he has put a stop on all his matches, just so he could go explore the new Unova region." Crystal said.
"No way!" Keshia said, alarmed.
"Guess we won't get to see any of his matches for a while." Gold said.
"Yeah, guess not." Keshia said. Jen got off her phone and went back to the others.
"Jen, do you know why your dad stopped battling? I was told it was because he wanted to explore Unova." Crystal said.
"Yep. But not only that, he is going to try and compete in the Unova League." Jen said.
"But I thought he already beat the champion of that league." Keshia said.
"So did he, but he was told later that he only battled a regular trainer who posed to be the Unova champion." Jen said.
I can't believe he left without me Gallade said.
Don't worry, when I go, you can come with me Jen said.
"So, when is he going to leave?" Keshia asked.
"As soon as I get my Gallade back." They all jumped a bit, still not used to Chris sneaking up behind them.
"Really wish you would stop doing that." Gold said.
"Sorry, just can't resist. Anyways, Jen I came to get Gallade back, that okay?" Chris asked.
"If it is alright with him." Jen said.
I'm ready to go anytime you are Gallade said eagerly.
"Sorry I'm taking him, but I really want all my friends to be with me on this journey." Chris said.
"No problem. Oh yeah, I'd like to talk to you about this little Eevee here." Jen said, picking Eevee up.
"What about her?" Chris asked.
"She wouldn't stay behind with her friends and instead decided to follow me around, but I don't know what to do about her." Jen said.
"I say keep her for now, then decide." Chris said.
"Alright. Good luck in Unova." Jen said.
"Thanks. See ya kiddo. Come on Gallade." Chris said. He and Gallade exited the pokemon center, rushing to their new journey.
"I give him a month before he has all his badges." Gold said.
"Hold on, not even he is that fast. It takes time to get from place to place, and he's probably going to stop to see the new pokemon. I say three to four months." Crystal said.
"Knowing him, that sounds about right." Jen said.
"Anyways, come on. We'd better get going to Lavaridge for our next badge." Gold said.
"Lavaridge. I'll give you three guesses to guess the type of pokemon gym there, first two don't count." Jen said.
"Fire. It's a no brainer." Keshia said.
"Then come on, I want to get there before Chris beats the Unova League." Gold said.
"Okay okay! He really needs to calm down." Keshia said.
Now, for those who have been paying attention, I earlier said that gyms were being destroyed. I could say that it was Team Rocket, or blame it on the Dark Trainers, but I don't want to keep using Nintendo's ideas, or over-use any others. So, I'm holding a villain audition. Who ever wins will be in my story and get blamed for all of those crimes(Good deal I know, but wait, there's more you'll get blamed for!) Who ever wins will be a frequently blamed villain in future chapters. So, submit ideas so I can blame you!.........wait, that didn't come out right........yes it did

Pm me or submit ideas here
If it seems like I'm rushing the story from this point on, I'm sorry, but I just want to end this story soon, it has been unfinished for far too long

Chapter 14: "We have to cross over this volcano, don't we?" Crystal asked.
"Yep. Only way to get to Lavaridge." Jen said. Standing infront of them loomed the giant volcano, all of them apprehensive to start traveling.
"Well, Lavaridge won't come to us, so lets go." Keshia said.
"Alright. But I hope it doesn't erupt." Gold said.
"It won't erupt, don't worry." Jen said.
"Are we going or not? Come on!" Keshia said, though not eagerly.
"Fine." Jen sighed. They tretched up the volcano path, looking around then to observe the area. It was a few hours later before they finally reached the point where they started their descent, though it was mid-afternoon and they were all hungry after the climb.
"I know I don't usually say this, but maybe we should wait to have lunch." Keshia said.
"That's not fair to the pokemon though." Gold said.
"I don't want to be the one to tell them they have to eat lunch on a volcano, do you?" Keshia asked.
"She makes a good point Gold. I don't know what to do though. If we don't eat, it's not fair to the pokemon. If we do, it's not fair either." Jen said.
"What do you think Crystal? Crystal?" Gold looked around, unable to find Crystal.
"There she is." Keshia said. She pointed to the path heading down, and saw Crystal making her way calmly to Lavaridge.
"Guess she's decided for us." Jen said, following her.
"Glad she chose that, this heat is killing me." Keshia said. After an hour and a half, they were surprised to plants growing at the base of the volcano.
"Well, I guess this is a good place to have a late lunch." Jen said. They set up the food and let out their pokemon.
About time we got something to eat Luxio said.
Would you rather have eaten ontop of a volcano? Jen asked.
No Luxio sighed. Once the food was distributed, Eevee jumped onto Jen's lap and ate her food.
"Crystal has Furry, Keshia has Glaceon, and Jen has Eevee. I'm left out." Gold said.
"If any of your pokemon tried to do what ours do, you'd be crushed." Keshia said.
"Fair enough." Gold said. A rustling in the bushes caught everyone's attention, ready for whatever would come at them. And it's a good thing they were prepared. A Skarmory shot out of the bushes with lightning fast speed, tearing through the pokemon and snatching there food as well. By the time the pokemon blinked, their food was gone, and boy were they mad. Cinder, Serafina and Arcanine managed to catch a glimpse of where Skarmory flew, and quickly went to get it.
"Hold on!" Crystal said.
"Wait for the rest of us!" Keshia said. Along with their pokemon, they ran as fast as they could, trying to catch up with Cinder, Serafina and Arcanine. When they finally stopped, they saw Skarmory perched on a rock, glaring at them.
"Wait, wheres the food that it stole?" Gold asked, panting.
"It couldn't have eaten it all, could it?" Crystal asked.
"I think it did! Oh man, that was a bad call." Keshia said.
"Our pokemon don't take lightly to thieves, especially when their food gets stolen." Jen said. Skarmory showed no signs of regret for it's actions. In fact, it smirked at them and laughed at bit. Before another word was said, a frenzy of attacks hit Skarmory simultaniously, causing a giant explosion that knocked everyone back quite a bit. When the smoke cleared and the dust settled, Skarmory was, miraculously, still in one piece, but fainted.
"Overkill, don't you guys think?" Jen chasticed.
"Overkill is underrated. It stole their food then mocked them, what else did you think would happen?" Gold asked. While they were going back and forth on the matter, a pokeball was thrown and captured the Skarmory.
"Who threw it?" Crystal asked. Keshia went over and retrieved her pokeball, holding it up for them to see she threw it.
"Why did you catch it?" Jen asked.
"Someone needs to teach it some manners, plus I need a flying type." Keshia said.
"Okay, but try and keep it under control from now on." Gold said.
"Skarmory stole all the food we had, so we will have to stock up in Lavaridge. Luckily, we aren't that far away." Jen said.
"Then come on. Sooner we get their, sooner we can feed our pokemon and ourselves. Skarmory stole our food too." Gold said.
"What?!?" Keshia exclaimed.
"Well, food won't fall from the sky, so let's go." Crystal said, already walking to Lavaridge.
"She doesn't waist time, does she?" Keshia asked.
A little disappionted no one has entered any villains. Pity.

Chapter 15: "Lavaridge, we're finally here!" Crystal said happily. Now entering the town of Lavaridge, the group immediately heads for the pokemon center. Once there, a large group of trainers were gathered around a television set, all eyes glued to the screen.
"I can't wait to see his next match!" One trainer said excitedly.
"Same here!" Another said.
"What are you all so eager to see?" Jen asked, approaching the small crowd.
"Champion Chris's match of course, what else?" A trainer responded without looking away.
"You guys didn't hear?" Keshia asked.
"Shh! It's starting!"

"Now entering the stadium, the challenger who goes by the name of Kevin from Saffron city!" Boomed the announcer. A young teenager entered the stadium, both confidence and nervousness clear on his face.
"And the one you've been waiting for, your favorite and mine, Grand Champion Chris!" The announcer roared. All eyes in the stadium turned to the opposite side of the stadium, and their eager smiles turned to confused, and in some cases frustrated frowns as Cynthia entered to face the teen.
"What a minute, thats not the Champion, that's Cynthia! What is she doing here?" The announcer asked. The ref, also confused, walked over to her and talked with her. After some conversing, the ref went back to his spot and had someone send a message to the announcer.
"Uh huh, oh okay. Ladies and gentlemen, Grand Champion Chris has left on a journey, leaving Cynthia to take his place in any and all matches until his return." The announcer said. A roar of protests erupted from the crowd, both angry and sad that Chris wasn't in the match. Once the noise settled down, almost half the stadium got up and left, seeing no point in being here if Chris wasn't.

"I can't believe this!"
"He's gone?!?"
"Now who are we going to watch?" Cries of disappointment and frustration also came from the pokemon center the group was in, growing louder by the minute until finally a few Chansey came out and calmed them down by putting them to sleep.
"Wow, they need lives." Jen said.
"Jen, you just don't know how big of a deal your dad really is. He is the only trainer in history to be champion for this long, and people have just always expected him to be in that stadium, keeping his title. Having that change, I'd imagine it wouldn't be widely excepted." Keshai said.
"Guess so. Anyways, we didn't come to Lavaridge town just to talk about this, now did we? Come on, we have to go and challenge Flannery." Jen said.
"We can't." Gold said.
"Why not?" Crystal asked.
"Because she is right there on the floor, sleeping. She was in the crowd when Chansey put them all to sleep." Gold explained.
"Gym leaders too?" Jen asked.
"See? He's a big deal." Keshia said.
"Yeah, but now what are we going to do?" Jen asked.
"Um...want to look around the town for a while?" Crystal asked.
"Fine, I guess there isn't anything else we can do." Jen sighed. After a few hours of touring around Lavaridge, the group went back to the center to grab their dinner, and they were just in time to see the crowd waking up.
"Wow, I had a wierd dream that the Champion wasn't going to be in any matches for a long time." A trainer said.
"That wasn't a dream, sorry." Keshia said.
"I didn't think that would work. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find something else to occupy my time." She said, then left. Similar reactions were had by the other trainers, and soon the only ones in the center were the group and Flannery, just now waking up.
"Oh hi there. What happened?" Flannery asked.
"Some Chansey came out and put the crowd to sleep using Sing, and you must have gotten caught in it." Gold explained.
"Really? Well then, I'd better be more careful. A gym leader has to be on guard, and that was rather clumsy of me." Flannery chuckled.
"Well, if you're feeling better, we challenge you to a gym battle!" Jen said.
"Actually, isn't it a bit late for a battle?" Flannery said.
"Yeah, I guess so. Fine, we'll have it tomorrow then." Jen said.
"That's fine with me. Alright, I'm off now. See you tomorrow." Flannery said, then she left the pokemon center.
"Excuse me, is there a Jen here?" Nurse Joy asked.
"That's me. How can I help you?" Jen asked.
"You have a call from the Unova region." Nurse Joy said.
"Really? Thanks." Jen said before rushing to recieve the call.
"Hey dad." Jen said.
"Hey kiddo. I've already gotten my first badge, and I just want you to know that this region has triple battles. Wasn't hard, but it was a new experience." Chris said.
"Of course it wasn't hard for you." Jen said.
"Alright, I've got to go. Oh, and one more thing, I'll be coming back with a new friend I made here." Chris said, then hung up.
"New friend?" Jen wondered.
Wow. 69 replies total to this story, and it's still NOT done. Just...wow. I really need to be done with this, because my ideas are quickly running dry for Hoenn, never being my favorite(it didn't like me in the first place). I have to end this soon, so every other chapter will be gym matches to help speed this along
You want a villain? I have an idea! Dark Jen. Jen's evil doppelganger.
DJen is Jen, so that wouldn't work out
Chapter 16: The next morning, the group got up early, eager to have their first gym match in a while.
"I'm going to call my dad first. Meet you guys at breakfast, okay?" Jen said, then walked to the video phones. She dialed in the number for the pokemon center at Straiton city, hoping her dad would be there.
"You requested my face?" Chris asked. In his arms was a small, purple cat pokemon staring at the screen with it's head resting on Chris's arms. It's eyes were half closed, as if it were about to fall asleep at any moment.
"Dad, where did you get such a cute pokemon?" Jen asked.
"Oh, this little girl? I found her a little while ago. Don't judge her though. Guess what type this little one is." Chris said.
"Umm, I'd say normal, but due to it's fur, I'm going to say dark." Jen said.
"Right. She's called a Purrloin, and when the time comes, evolves into a Leopard, a leopard pokemon. She goes from cute to graceful yet menacing in the blink of an eye." Chris said.
"So is this the new friend you were talking about?" Jen asked.
"Hmm, one of them." Chris said.
"Really? You have more pokemon from Unova?" Jen asked excitedly.
"Not a whole lot, but yeah, a few new friends I'll be debuting in the Unova League. Anyways, why did you call me? We just talked yesterday. Is something wrong?" Chris asked.
"No, just wanted to say that I'm going for my fourth gym badge today, and to say hi." Jen said.
"Wanted to see some of the new pokemon right?" Chris asked.
"You're no fun!" Jen said. Chris laughed.
"Oh, how is that little Eevee that loves you?" Chris asked.
"She's fine. Oh look, at hearing her name, here she comes running." Jen said, She caught Eevee as it jumped into her arms, getting into a similar possition as Purrloin.
"Dad, can't you atleast tell me the names of the new pokemon you caught?" Jen asked.
"Hmm. Well, just one. One of my new friends is called Zebstrika, and boy is it fast. I've never seen a pokemon that nearly held it's own against Jolteon here in speed. Oh! Speaking of which, if you ever journey to Unova, just know that the people here freaked out when they saw my team. I remember thinking to myself 'Geez, it's like they've never seen these pokemon before'. Turns out, I was right. So many offers for trades, so many disappointed trainers walking away. Not nice Charizard!" Chris said.
"What did he say?" Jen asked.
"He said that I'm jealous that the people here have never even heard of me, yet freak over them." Chris said.
"Since when has Charizard ever known you to be jealous?" Jen asked.
"My point exactly. Anyways, I gotta go, some trainers are bugging Gyarados again. No wait stop! Musharna control yourself! By kiddo. Stop!" Chris said, then hung up.
"What is a Zebstrika or Musharna? Hectic, aren't they?" Jen asked Eevee. She simply nodded, and Jen went to join the others for breakfast.
"We overheard your conversation, mostly because of the mention of a new pokemon." Keshia said.
"Then you also know that Grand Champion Chris is unknown in Unova and is having problems at the moment with some new pokemon, right?" Jen asked.

"Glad to have settled that. Now guys, that is why Gyarados do not like to be teased." Chris said, pointing to a hole in the wall the size of Gyarados's head.
"Sorry mister." A young trainer said.
"It's okay, so long as you know not to tease a Gyarados by poking it or try to jump on a shy Musharna." Chris said.
"Yes mister. I know! We'll make it up to you by warming up that blue pokemon over there. It looks colder than a Vennilite." The other young trainer said.
"Um, no you don't understand, Galceon is suppossed to be that color." Chris said.
"Weird pokemon." They both said.

"I wonder if he has gotten it under control yet." Keshia said.
"I'm sure he has by now. Anyways, let's focus on our next gym match." Jen said. They ate their breakfast quickly, and nearly ran to the gym, more than eager to start their match.
"Welcome to my gym. Let's not waste any time and get started right now. Go Magmar and Slugma!" Flannery said.
"It's you and me Flareon!"
"We fight as one Tyranitar!" Jen saw Eevee about to run out onto the field, and quickly scooped up the eager pokemon. Jen went back to Keshia,holding a pouting pokemon in her arms.
"Double Overheat!" Flannery said.
"Quicksand Cloak!" Jen said. Tyranitar turned a big part of the field into sand, then raised it high enough to protect both her and Flareon. The twin attack collided with the sand wall, but wasn't strong enough to break through.
"Flareon, jump on top of Tyranitar and use Flamethrower!" Keshia said. Flareon kicked off the ground hard and, after landing on Tyranitar, fired off a jet of flames towards Slugma. The attack caught it off guard, and collided, but didn't do much damage.
"Is that all you got?" Flannery asked.
"Want to know why Flareon is on Tyranitar? Earthquake!" Jen said. Being on top of Tyranitar, Flareon didn't get hit by the attack, but Magmar and Slugma did, and were both fainted by the powerful hit.
Over kill, but effective Jen said.
No such thing as over kill Tyranitar said. Flannery returned her pokemon, shocked by how fast the battle ended.
"Our turn!" Crystal said eagerly.
"About time too." Gold said.
"I'm not going to lose again. Go Torkoal and Camerupt!" Flannery said.
"Go hard or go home Kingler!"
"Game on Leader!"
"Double Flamethrower!" Flannery said.
"Hydro Pump!" Crystal said. Leader fired the attack instantly, hitting the opponents before they were able to blink.
"Bubblebeam!" Gold said. Kingler's claw fired a massive stream of bubbles at breakneck speed, hitting both of her pokemon as soon as Hydro Pump had ended. Torkoal and Camerupt, after having taken so much damage, were both fainted after the barage of attacks.
"That was...easy." Gold said.
"Yeah. Sorry, but we were still recovering from a bad loss a while ago." Flannery said.
"Oh. I was wondering why we were winning so easily." Crystal said.
"Anyways, you still deserve this badge, all of you do." Flannery said. After recieving their badges, the group left the gym, deciding to head to the next gym immediately.
"I wonder how my dad is doing." Jen said.

"Gyarados, calm down, he didn't mean it." Chris said.
"Yes I did! I really do think that this is a really big guppy, and that a little Pidove could easily beat it any day!" An obnoctious trainer said. Luckily they were outside, for Gyarados had launched a massive Hyper Beam into the sky as a display of power. They force of the attack was enough to scare the trainer speechless. Out of anger, Gyarados lowered the beam to the trainer, nearly hitting him if not for the fact that he had fled.
I really dislike this region. The people here have no idea what we are capable of, and severely underestimate us Gyarados said.
I know, but that still doesn't give you the right to try and blast him to kingdom come! Chris said.
I wouldn't have hit him...hard Gyarados said.

"I'm sure he's fine. Afterall, the people in Unova must recognize a strong trainer and pokemon when they see them, right?" Gold asked.
Chapter 17: After many days of travelling, the group arrived back in Petalburg city(if wrong, please correct me), and were very tired after the long trip.
"I wish we could have fought Norman when we were here before!" Crystal said irratably.
"You and me both Crystal, you and me both." Gold said.
"Atleaset we're here now, right? Come on, we should all get some R&R at the pokemon center, okay?" Jen said.
"Right Jen. I'm hungry anyway." Keshia said. They entered the pokemon center, only to be greeted by numerous loud shouts of worry and anger. Covering their ears, they made their way into the center of the crowd, to find that they were all gathered around the television.
"The tv is always a large source of trouble, isn't it?" Keshia shouted over the noise.
"Tell me about it. Don't these guys have anything better to do than watch tv all day(unlike the author, who does notBig Grin)?" Jen yelled.
"Jen, isn't that a picture of your dad?" Gold asked. Jen looked at the screen, and indeed, it was a picture of her Chris, then went back to a reporter. The noise instantly went down to zero, all trainers focusing their attention on the screen.
That was fast Jen thought.

"What you have just seen is a picture of the missing trainer, who had disappeared mysteriously after exiting Straiton city three days ago. We are unsure of the identity of this man, and are eagerly awaiting information on him and his whereabouts. Police are searching frantically, though have yet to have any luck. Hold on, I've just been told his name is Chris Eon(I messed up typing Eon Chris, switching the two names. In the games, my trainer name is always Chris Eon), and while he is unknown here in Unova, he is widely known and loved in the other regions as the Grand Champion, which makes this even more important to find him. At age 33, he is the father of Jeniffer Eon and husband to Alena Eon. He was last seen travelling down route two with many pokemon not native to Unova including a Charizard, Gallade, Umbreon, Jolteon, Leafeon and Glaceon, along with a few others from Unova, also missing. If anyone, anyone at all has any information, please contact the police immediatley." The reporter said.

"Jen, you okay?" Keshia asked. Jen was stunned, face frozen in a mixture of disbelief, fear and grief. She ran to the phone instantly, calling home. Keshia, Gold and Crystal let her, knowing this was a hard thing for her to take in.
"Hello, mom? Please tell me dad is alright." Jen said, close to tears.
"I don't know dear, I just don't kno- wait a minute, look at the tv!" Alena said before hanging up. Jen bolted around to see the reporter had once more appeared.

"This just in, the trainer known as Chris Eon has been found in Pinwheel Forest! He was just dragged out carefully by some wild pokemon and what is to be guessed as his Charizard. Chris Eon is badly injured, but has been rushed to the hospital. I now send you to Geoff, who is now with the champion. Geoff."
"Thank you. I'm here with Grand Champion Chris Eon, hoping to get some answers for as to why he was hurt so badly. Chris, can you tell us?" Geoff asked.
"...I think he called himself...N. I was jumped by them just passed the daycare. They said that I had been torturing my pokemon for too long, and that I must be punished for it. Once they were done hitting me, they took my pokeballs and left. I don't know where they are, but they made a big mistake." Chris said.
"And what mistake did they make?" Geoff asked.
"They let out Charizard first, and boy was he mad." Chris said, a ghost of a grin on his face.
"What about the rest of your team? Do you know where they are?" Geoff asked.
"No, no I don't. Although, I can guess that Jolteon is zipping around with Zebstrika. If you find Leafeon, you've found Glaceon as well, those two almost never leave each other. Umbreon might be with Musharna and Purrloin, and I am absolutely sure Gallade is with Bisharp, no matter how far apart they were taken." Chris said.
"Thank you for your time. Is there anything you'd like to say before you are sent into the room?" Geoff asked.
"Yes. If anyone finds them, please take care of them for me until I get them. Oh yeah, and look for any water areas near Pinwheel forest. There, you'll probably find Gyarados, but approach with caution." Chris said, then was rushed into the ER.
"That was Chris Eon, and we would greatly appreciate any information regarding the whereabouts of his pokemon." Geoff said.

"Atleast he's okay. I was really worried there for a minute." Keshia sighed.
"Some guys called N did that to him? I'd like to have a few words with him." Gold said.
"What was that about him torturing his pokemon? I've lived my whole life with them, and not once did they show any sign of even a hint of sadness from being with my dad!" Jen said.
"I don't know, but I'm sure he'll get his pokemon back. They'd never obey any other trainer anyways, even if they were caught, right?" Crystal asked.
"Right. After that, I really need to get some rest." Jen said.
"Yeah, good idea." Keshia said. The whole night, Jen slept uneasily, worrying about her father and his pokemon.

Drew a blank, didn't know what to write about, decided to nearly kill myself. What did you guys do today?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's