Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Johto Jen: Goin' Hoenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
About your qusetion,Ijust finished black:DNice idea putting N into this
I just beat the game, so I know everything that will happen. Tornadus is the very first pure flying type!!! Legendary though, and it likes to play games, a.k.a fleeing pokemon like Mesprit and Crescelia
You know, Hoenn and I never eally got along too well, but my Hoenn fanfic is the most popular one yet! I don't know how exactly that works, but I'm not complaining...just confused

Chapter 18: The next morning, a large crowd was assembled around the tv again, watching the reporter. The group made their way to the center and listened.

"While the champion recovers from his injuries, it appears as if his pokemon are going ahead with the journey without him. I send you now once more to Geoff, who is stationed in Castelia city, Geoff go ahead."
"Thank you. I'm standing infront of the Castelia gym, home to the bug type user gym leader. Just a few seconds ago, citizens have just seen a Purrloin, Musharna and an Umbreon leaving the gym, coated in honey that the gym leader places. Curled up in the Purrloin's tail was the Insect badge. They were then spotted moving quickly to Skyarrow road, heading towards Nacrene city. This just in, citizens have seen other accounts of this happening all over the Unova region. I send you to another reporter in Nimbasa city."
"I have just seen, with my own eyes, a Leafeon and Glaceon exiting the gym with the Bolt badge on the leaf of the Leafeon's head."
"This in from Iccirus city, I have gotten reports of a Gallade and Bisharp leaving the gym with the Freeze badge."
"It appears as if his pokemon are gathering the badge nearest to them, then heading out to find their trainer. This just in, all the gyms in Unova have been defeated by pokemon without a trainer, and all of them heading towards Nacrene city' hospital, where an Umbreon has just arrived with Purrloin and Musharna close behind, wow they are fast!" Geoff said.
"I've just arrived at the hospital where Umbreon and the others have forced their way into the room where Chris Eon is recovering. Chris, any comments?"
"Yes. If the others get here on time, we'll be able to compete in the Unova league next month. Also, while I'm a little sad that I wasn't able to fight along side them, I'm glad they went through the trouble to get these badges before they came back to me." Chris said.
"A truely touching story indeed, but one question remains; where is Gyarados? Hold on, I've just been told that Gallade and Bisharp, while they hold the Freeze badge, also are carrying a pokeball. This might be Gyarados, but keep your eyes peeled just in case."

"Even in the hospital, your dad has set a new record for how fast a trainer has ever gotten all the gym badges." Gold said, grinning.
"You have to admit, he's good." Keshia said.
"Now it's our turn. Come on, we have a gym match of our own today." Jen said. They rushed off to the gym instantly, not bothering to eat breakfast first. They arrived at the gym soon, and rushed in.
"Norman, we challenge you to a match!" Jen shouted. Norman entered through a hallway, rubbing his eyes. Apparently, he had just gotten up.
"Fine, I accept your challenge. Follow me to my field." Norman said in a tired voice. He lead the way to the arena, and a ref was already waiting for them.
"Go Vigoroth and Linoone!"
"It's you and me Skarmory!"
"We fight as one Cind- Eevee! Stop doing this!" Jen yelled.
"Come on Jen, let the little pokemon fight just this once." Gold said.
"She already fought in the Maville gym match, remember?" Jen said.
"And you won. Besides, Eevee has already started the match." Crystal said. Jen looked back at the field, and saw a hole where Eevee used to be.
"Vigoroth, Crush Claw! Linoone, Helping Hand!" Norman said. Linoone powered Vigoroth up, and Vigoroth smashed the ground hard, sending a shockwave throughout the field until Eevee was forced up out of the ground and into the air.
"Finish it off with Focus Punch!"
"Flash Cannon!" Keshia said. Just as Vigoroth was nearing Eevee, it's arm pulled back, Skarmory shot a huge Flash Cannon, hitting Vigoroth and ending the Focus Punch, allowing Eevee to land without harm.
"Headbutt!" Norman said. Linoone charged and, faster than Eevee could react, smashed into it with incredible force, sending it flying backwards.
"Eevee!" Jen said. Eevee struggled for a minute, then got back up and dug under ground.
"Helping Hand and Crush Claw!" Norman said.
"Swift!" Keshia said. Skarmory interrupted the attack, giving Eevee the oppurtunity it needed to leap out of the ground and smack Linoone, fainting it.
"Vigoroth, Slash!" Norman said. Eevee had a Shadow Ball prepared already, and that took the Slash attack, and Eevee disappeared in the smoke screen.
"Air Cutter!" Keshia said. Skarmory sent the attack soaring through the air, smacking Vigoroth just too many times, and it fainted from the never ending attack.
"Tag, you're it." Jen said, patting Gold and Crystal on the shoulders.
"We won't lose again. Go Slacking and Spinda!" Norman said.
"Go hard or go home Feuilles!"
"Game on Lucky!"
"Slacking and Spinda, double Uproar!" Norman said. The loud ringing reverberated throughout the gym, forcing them all to cover their ears.
"Mist Hawk!" Gold and Crystal said together. A familiar white glow enveloped the both of them, and they flew up as high as the room would allow. Once they were nearly touching the ceiling, they swooped down, spiralling around each other until they were combined into one huge white, spiraling attack heading towards Slacking and Spinda. Caught off guard by the attack, Spinda and Slacking didn't react soon enough to avoid it, and were hit dead center with more than enough force to faint them both.
"You know, I wonder who is the stronger pair in our little group." Crystal said.
"Do we really have to decide this?" Jen asked.

"Yes, because it will be a good chapter, and a way to fill the space between now and the next gym battle." KALAS REY said.
Chapter 19: Just before the group was about to have their big battle, Jen took a look at the map, and didn't like what she saw. There was a massive distance between Petalburg and Forretree. It would take them quite a while to travel that distance, and they should start as soon as possible.

It took them over a month to get to Forretree city, and they were more than happy to see a pokemon center. When they got it in, they were greeted by the now usual scene of trainers gathered around the tv.
"I'd be surprised if they weren't, to be honest." Crystal said.
"Especially since the Unova league is already underway." Gold said.
"Oh yeah, dad's matches!" Jen said eagerly, then made her way through the crowd, a skill she has developed over her experience, and glued her eyes to the tv with the rest of the trainers. Jen had arrived just in time to see the final match of the Unova League.

"And now, entering the stadium from the east entrance is the trainer who set out to take Unova by storm, Chris!" Chris walked in the stadium with all of his pokemon out, even Gyarados once he was in his pool area. Chris was holding Purrloin in his arms, while everyone else walked behind him.

Jen saw his old pokemon, and his new ones including Musharna, Bisharp and Zebstrika. Jen also saw one that she didn't know of; it was green from head to toe, had a flower in her hair, Jen could tell it was a girl, had long, bushy green hair, and two flat arms.
"What is that one? The green one right there." Jen asked someone.
"That? That's his Lilligant. Chris caught and evolved it from a Petilil when it helped save him from the forest." A trainer answered.
"Oh, thanks. Guess he had one last surprise on me." Jen said.

"And now, entering from the west entrance, the misterious trainer who has no true background, N!" N walked in from the west entrance, an evil smile on his face, while Chris had a heavy frown.
"This will be a six on six final battle. Winner will be declared the champion of Unova. After three of one sides pokemon cannot battle, a field change will occur after a five minute brake. Begin!" The ref said.
"You shouldn't have come back Chris." N said.
"Can't keep me down N." Chris said.
"Oh can't I? Lets see if you'll still feel that way after I do this!" N pulled out a remote and pressed a button on it. Instantly, cages popped out of the ground and caged in all of Chris's pokemon, except for Purrloin, who was still being held by Chris. Gyarados and Charizard were the first two to try to break free but when they launched their attacks, the cages lit up with electricity, then stopped, but the change was noticeable; the cages had grown stronger after the attacks.
"What is this N?" Chris asked.
"You don't know? This is your end. Those cages were designed to absorb any and all attacks, then use that power to strengthen themselves. Those cages are indestructable, and so your pokemon cannot help you now." N said. After a pause, Chris put Purrloin down and whispered "Purrloin, Night Slash. Free the others." Purrloin nodded and ran off to get to work. She was soon slashing away at those cages with incredible speed, but no marks of damage have shown yet.
"It will take far too long for your Purrloin to break those cages. By then, it will be too late." N said.
"For what?" Chris asked.
"Didn't I tell you? Your doom, end, death! Reshiram, Zekrom, come to me! Let us together cement ourselves as the true rulers of this flawed world and start over anew!" N shouted. The sky grew dark with thunder clouds. and the air grew much warmer with heat. A ball of fire erupted to life in the middle of the stadium, and a giant swurling storm cloud hovered above it. A flash of lightning struck, and Zekrom was standing in front of N. A small explosion of light, and Reshiram was right next to Zekrom.
Chris! Get out of here now! Charizard shouted.
Not yet Chris said.
Are you insane? He'll destroy you if you remain here much longer! He is right, Purrloin can't break us free in time! You have to get out of here! Bisharp yelled.
I've still got one friend left Chris said.
What? We're all caged up here, and Purrloin can't take those two on and win! Musharna said.
I'm not talking about you guys...ah good, he's here Chris said.
Who? Jolteon asked.
Have you been holding out on us? Umbreon asked.
Why do you think I've been so calm? Chris asked.
Who is it? How did you meet him? Leafeon asked.
Who, you'll see soon enough. I met him when we were at Driftveil in the middle of the night when you guys were sleeping. I didn't catch him, as he seemed to prefer running around Unova than be with me, but he is still a friend, and he's come to help me right now Chris said.
"Say hello to my friends as they say goodbye to you! You are the only thing standing my way of finally setting pokemon free from trainers! An obstacle I cannot wait to be rid of. Reshiram, Fusion Flare! Zekrom, Fusion Bolt!" N shouted. Reshiram and Zekrom raised their hands into the sky, and above them, a huge ball of elecric blue and magma red appeared, and was growing quickly.
"Any last words?" N asked.
"Just six. Bring it on. Cobalt, Sacred Sword!" At that, the legendary, powerful, and majestic Cobalion leapt over the stadium in one leap, landing in front of Chris. His horns glowed as he charged forward with such speed, Reshiram and Zekrom didn't have enough time to avoid it, and were both struck. Their attacks were canceled at their surprise, but they weren't the only ones.

"Cobalion? Or, Cobalt as he calls him? How did Chris meet a pokemon like that?" A trainer asked.
"Who is that pokemon?" Jen asked.
"That is Cobalion, a legendary pokemon in Unova, and one of a kind. It hates people, but apparently, Chris made friends with it. Big shock to me, but good news for him." He said.
"Very good. I was seriously scared there, but I guess that explains why he was so calm." Jen said.

"So, you have even made a slave of the legendary Cobalion? You've given him a new name even? Where does it end for you? Oh wait, it ends today!" N shouted.
"Cobalt here is no slave, as he comes here of his own free will. He prefered to be called Cobalt, so I call him that." Chris said.
"It doesn't matter. Not even he can beat the mighty Reshiram and Zekrom alone!" N said.
"He doesn't have to, as Charizard will be free in three, two, one, now." Charizard smashed through the cage right on time, and boy is he mad! He turned to Gyarados's cages and let loose a Flamethrower that melted the bars, and he did the same for the other pokemon.
"So, you managed to break free, so what? Reshiram and Zekrom are too powerful for you to stop!" N shouted.
"Nonsense. Ref, a water field if you please." Chris said. The ref jumped a bit at being addressed, but pushed a button and a water field appeared, to which Gyarados eagerly jumped into.
"Charizard, if you would." Chris said.
It will be my pleasure Charizard said. Charizard flew out to be next to Gyarados, while Purrloin jumped back into Chris's arms.
"A two on two match huh? Fine, winner take all! Double Slash!" N shouted.
"Flamethrower and Aqua Tail!" Chris said. Reshiram got hit and hit hard by Flamethrower, getting knocked back quite a distance. Gyarados mercilessly slapped Zekrom into the water and nearly drowned it. When it came up for air, Gyarados fired a Hyper Beam strainght into it's face, and sent it rolling all across the stadium until it hit the wall, all the while Gyarados was still using his attack. Charizard had ensnared Reshiram in Fire Shadow, and showed no signs of letting it go anytime soon.
"That's impossible! You cannot be stronger than me! Than then even!" N shouted angrily.
"I think we are." Chris said.
"No! I won't allow this! You must not be allowed to live!" N shouted. Before he made another move, Cobalt was at his shoulder, staring daggers at him.
"I plead you to reconsider, as my friend doesn't agree with your thoughts." Chris said. N looked around, taking in how far things had gone wrong. Zekrom was getting beaten mearcilessly by Gyarados, and Reshiram was tied up and getting hurt by the second, and here he was, at gun point by Cobalion.
"I, I don't understand. Why did things go so wrong?" N asked.
"I have friends, you don't." Chris said. A squad of Officer Jennies entered the stadium, and immediately arrested N, once Cobalion had backed off some.
"Why? Why did this happen?" N kept asking himself.
"Because, I don't have slaves, I have friends who are always able to leave if they want to. They choose to stay with me because I'm their friend, not their master." Chris said. His pokemon nodded in agreement.
"Not slaves then? Maybe I was wrong aftert all." N said, then was taken away by the police.
"Umm...I guess that, by default, Chris has won. Ladies and gentlemen, your new champion, Chris!" The announcer said.

"I knew he'd win, just not like that." Jen said.
"Well, it seems you'll have some new friends to get to know once our Hoenn adventure is over, huh Jen?" Keshia asked.
"It seems that way." Jen said.
"Excited?" Gold asked.
"Wouldn't you be?" Jen asked.
A recap of Chris's pokemon is in order I believe.
Charizard(starter)
Flamethrower
Magma Pulse
Fire Shadow
Spirit Flare

Gyarados(first caught)
Aqua Tail
Hyper Beam
Dragon Breath
Titan Wave

Gallade
Aura Sphere
Focus Blast
Leaf Blade
Voyance Power

Umbreon
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Night Pulse(the sky turns to night with the full moon glowing. Multiple blasts of black and purple fire at the opponent from every angle)
Midnight Rain

Jolteon
Thunderbolt
Hyper Beam
Charge Beam
Lightning Blitz

Leafeon
Protect
Magical Leaf
Razor Leaf
Serenity Vein

Glaceon
Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Iron Tail
Arctic Wind

Purrloin(pet)(female)
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Night Slash
Assist

Bisharp(male)
Iron Head
Night Slash
Flash Cannon
Iron Will(Will, temporarily, allow the pokemon to keep fighting even if it should have already fainted)

Musharna(female)
Psychic
Psybeam
Protect
Psycho Shot(Huge blast of psychic energy is fired at the opponent)

Zebstrika(Male)
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Flame Charge
Volt Waver(A wide disc of electricity forms in the air and is thrown at the opponent)

Lilligant(female)
Quiver Dance
Petal Dance
Mega Drain
Aura Treatment(healing move; the pokemon it heals glows a bright green, then is fully healed of all damage and status problems)

The best part is, I created all those element moves by accident, I swear

Sorry, Umbreon has Night Pulse and Bisharp has Iron Will, but I fixed it
Sorry if the following news upsets you, but I have lost patience with this fan fic, and have decided to skip to the Hoenn league. No new element moves have been learned, no new pokemon have been caught, and no current pokemon have evolved, so you aren't missing anything. I have plans for Sinnoh, so don't worry, i won't skip anything in that story, but Hoeen has just overstayed it's welcome, and must be ended a.s.a.p! Chapter 20 will be the final chapter in this story, but I plan on making it a long one. Again, sorry if this news isn't pleasant, but I'm just sick of this and have to end it
It's okay with me,I hate hoenn tooToungue
Glad I'm not the only one

Chapter 20/final chapter:
In what seemed like the blink of an eye to Jen, weeks had passed. In that time, the group had gathered the last of their needed badges, and were attempting to get some sleep before their first Hoenn league match. The next morning, the group got up eagerly, and not a minute too soon, because when they left to get food, they arrived just in time to hear an important announcement.
"Attention competitors, there will be a slight change in the competition. The final four trainers who advance to the finals will be named the champions of Hoenn, and will join together to face the Grand Champion in a final battle. That is all."
"What! My dad?!?" Jen exclaimed.
"Wait, it might not be as hopeless as you think. Best case scenario, it will be the four of us against him, and we're strong." Gold said.
"Not strong enough! Before you two joined us, Jen and I competed in the Indigo Platue. We made it to the finals as a tag team, and when we got there, we fought Jen's dad. He knocked me out faster than I could blink, and didn't take too long with Jen either. This won't be easy, much less possible!" Keshia paniced.
"Easy Keshia, remember that he'll have new, less trained pokemon with him, right? That's our chance to win! Besides, I beat Leafeon, remember? Plus, I nearly beat Umbreon too. Together, we can do this!" Jen said encouragingly.
"That's the spirit kiddo! Glad to see someone here isn't terrified to face me in battle." Jen wipped around and faced her dad, jumping a bit, not knowing he was there.
"You really have to stop that!" Jen said.
"Now where would the fun in that be? Anyway, if you guys are strong enough, you will be paired together to face me." Chris said.
"Wait, how do you knwo that? We're probably going to have to face each other sooner or later, unless we get the four perfect spots on the bracket." Crystal said.
"Well, don't count your luck short yet." Chris said, pointing at the bracket, which had just come up. Up in the far left corner in the top left bracket, Jen's picture took it's place. In the upper right corner, Keshia's photo stood. In the bottom left corner, Crystal's photo showed, and Gold's picture took the spot of the bottom right.
"How did we get that lucky?" Gold asked.
"Well, I have my ways. I asked them to arrange the four of you into those four spots. Since they were the ones that begged me to come here, it was the least they could do." Chris said.
"Thanks dad. Hey wait, where are the pokemon?" Jen asked.
"Resting and playing outside." Chris said.
"Attention competitors, the first match is about to begin."
"I'd better go. Wish me luck." Jen said.
"You don't need it." Chris said.

Jen, Keshia, Gold and Crystal fought and won every single one of their matches. Eevee had to be contained at most times, because the eager little pokemon kept trying to run onto the battle field. When stopped, she pouted, then went to sleep in Jen's arms, never failing to get an "Aww" from the audience. Finally, they had won their last battle, and the four pictures had come together around a picture of a trophy.
"People of Hoenn, I give you a first. We have four champions today, and what remarkable trainers they are! Please, step up to the stage." The announcer said. They walked up to the stage, and took a bow at the cheer of the audience.
"Now, my four champions, you face the toughest trainer to ever exist. He has done a first; beat every single league on his first try. He has yet to have one defeat. His accomplishments have forced the Pokemon league to come up with a new title just for him. Ladies, gentlemen, and our four champions, I give you Grand Champion Chris!" Chris walked casually in, his pokemon right behind him. He let Gyarados out into the pool area reserved for him, and stood, waiting for the match to start.
"Now, the four of you will have to work together in the very first quadruple battle. Our champion has agreed to the following rules, and I trust you four will as well. You will each use up to two pokemon, one at a time, while he uses up to eight, four at a time. When four pokemon are unable to battle, the field will change and a five minute break will accur before the battle resumes. Do you agree?"
"Yes."
"Yep."
"Why not."
"Bring it."
"Okay then, let us begin! take your places, and we'll start." The group practically ran to their place, more than eager to face Chris.
"Now, the rules have already been explained, the grass field has been set, so begin the match!" The ref said.
"It's you and me Skarmory!"
"Go hard or go home Arcinine!"
"Game on Furry!"
"We fight as one Venusour!" The pokemon took their place, confidence blooming on their faces, ready to fight harder than they have before.
"Leafeon, Glaceon, Bisharp, and Gallade." Chris said. The pokemon leapt forward to meet their opponents, just as ready as they were.
"Fire Whirpool!"
"Swift!"
"Flash Fury!"
"Wild Vine!" Chris was slightly shocked; he had not expected them to go all out so quickly.
Protect Chris said. Leafeon jumped in front of the others, and put up Protect, taking all the attacks without any signs of damage.
"Arctic Wind!" Chris said.
"Protect!" Jen yelled. Venusour was just in time, as a howling, freezing wind was blowing hard towards them. They were only protected by Venusour, but grinned nonetheless.
"We can play that game too." Gold said.
"Play this game then. Aura Sphere plus Magical Leaf!" Chris said.
"Flamethrower!"
"Flash Cannon!" The four attacks collided, and, for just brief moment, stayed in the center of the field until Chris's pokemon's attacks pushed the others back and smacked Arcinine and Skarmory, fainting them.
"Night Slash!" Chris said.
"Wild Vine!" Jen said.
"Flash Fury again!" Crystal said. Bisharp moved too quickly to get caught by the vines, but Furry was fast enough to land multiple blows dead center. Bisharp fell back, yet Furry was still lashing out until she was sure Bisharp was done for.
"Iron Will!" Chris said. Bisharp started to glow a misty white, then sprang back up. He then lashed out with two powerful Night Slashes, catching the other pokemon off guard.
"Wait a minute, Bisharp was fainted! How did it come back?" Crystal asked.
"Iron Will, his element move allows him to keep fighting for a set amount of time even if he should have fainted. Pity the same can't be said about your pokemon." Chris said. Venusour and Fury were fainted after the surprise attack, and a five minute break was called.
"How can we beat him now?" Gold asked.
"I thought you said that his new pokemon wouild be our best bet on beating." Keshia said.
"I didn't expect Bisharp to be able to keep fighting past his limit!" Jen said defensively. Five minutes passed, and the field had changed to rock.
"At least we won't have to worry about Gyarados." Jen sighed. They all approached the field once more, each side determined to win.
"Lilligant, Zebstrika, Musharna, and Umbreon." Chris said.
"It's you and me Flareon!"
"Go hard or go home Manetric!"
"Game on Serafina!"
"We fight as one Cinder!" The pokemon took their places, and the battle began.
"Hold on, before we begin, I want to know the element moves of those three." Jen said, pointing to the three Unova pokemon.
"Musharna has Psycho Shot, Lilligant has Aura Treatment, and Zebstrika has Volt Waver." Chris said.
"I don't know what they do, but I can guess that two of them hurt, while one of them is a healing move." Jen said.
"Volt Waver plus Psycho Shot!" Zebstrika let loose a shower of electricity, then forced it to come together into a single spot. Musharna focused every ounce of her power on a large spot infront of her, growing by the second. Looking closer, however, Jen saw that they were struggling greatly trying to accomplish those attacks.
"Serafina, use Flash Arm-"
"Wait, you don't have to do anything just yet." Jen said.
"Why not?" Crystal asked.
"Look at them. They are having so much trouble simply getting the attacks ready, I doubt they can even do that. Dad, am I right in saying that they haven't mastered their element moves yet?" Jen asked.
"Unfortunately, you'd be right." Chris sighed. Zebstrika and Musharna lost focus, and their atacks dissolved into thin air, leaving panting from the attempt. Lilligant sighed dissapointedly at them.
"Now's our chance! Flamethrower!" Jen said.
"Flamethrower as well!" Keshia said.
"Thunder!" Gold said.
"Thunder Fang!" Crystal said. They launched their attacks directly at Zebstrika, but Serafina aimed for Musharna. Umbreon launched a Shadow Ball in an attempt to stop the attacks, but misaimed and sent the Thunder at Musharna.
Oops Umbreon said. The end result was an explosion, which left Zebstrika and Musharna fainted.
"Jen, let's take out Lilligant next." Keshia said.
"Double Flamethrower!" They both said. The twin attacks combined, creating a huge inferno launched at Lilligant. Umbreon was determined to make up for his earlier mistake, and leapt infront of it, a Shadow Ball already prepared.
"No you don't! Serafina, Thunderbolt!" Crystal said.
"Thunder!" Gold said. From his right, two powerful electric attacks blasted Umbreon out of the way just in time, and the twin Flamethrowers hit Lilligant hard, fainting her as well.
"Now only Umbreon is left. Let's go guys!" Jen said enthusiastically. Just as Cinder, Manetric, Flareon and Serafina were surrounding Umbreon, Chris began to laugh.
"What is so funny?" Jen asked, though not in a harsh tone, but curious and slightly worried.
"Jen, when you asked what the new element moves were, you shouldn't have been so specific." Chris said. The sun nearly flew down, and the full moon was out, high in the sky for all to see.
"No! Not Midnight Rain! Serafina, Flash Armor!"
"Use Dig Flareon!"
"Into the hole after Flareon Manetric!"
"Nova Mirror!" The protections were up, and each pokemon awaited the attack to hit. Something struck Jen as off, then she found out what it was.
"This isn't Midnight Rain." Jen murmured.
"What?" Keshia asked.
"This isn't Midnight Rain." Jen said, louder.
"How is that possible? The sky has a full moon, and it's midnight, how is this the wrong move?" Crystal asked.
"I've seen Midnight Rain many times, and I know this isn't it. Dad, when you said I shouldn't have been so specific, what did you mean?" Jen asked, almost afraid of the answer.
"I knew you'd spot it. Umbreon has always been just a slight bit jealous that Charizard has three element moves, and he had, notice had, only one. So, he's been practicing during all of his free time ever since Charizard got his final element move. And his practice was rewarded. I give you his new element move, Night Pulse!" Chris said. Multiple shots of black and purple energy shot Cinder and Serafina at all angles. Half of them hit Cinder and Serafina, while the other half shot the ground until Manetric and Flareon were struck, and forced out of the ground. Serafina's Flash Armor lasted for a long while, but shattered under the heavy fire, and she fainted, as did Manetric and Flareon.
"Come on Cinder, you can do this!" Jen yelled. All the shots were focused on Cinder now, who was struggling heavely with all the force, unable to deflect them.
"Shadow Claw!" Chris said. The cannons stopped, but Cinder kept the shield up. Umbreon was nowhere to be seen, until he sprang up from under the ground inside the Nova Mirror, Shadow Claw ablaze.
"How?!?" Jen asked.
"The hole!" Keshia said in horror.
"Umbreon used the hole Flareon dug to get under Cinder while no one was looking!" Gold said. Umbreon struck Cinder, a direct hit on his face. The Nova Mirror dissolved, and Cinder collapsed, fainted.
"I guess you win." Jen said.
"Guess so." Chris said.
"Too bad too. But hey, at least we beat three of his pokemon, right? We'll do better next time." Keshia said.
"Yeah, we will win next time. Now, theres just one last thing on my list to do before I can head home." Jen said, looking at the sleeping Eevee.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's