Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite non-Legendary Unova Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(Hope this isn't going to upset the admins)
I just beat Pokemon Black, and have seen many Unova pokemon, and taken a liking to some of them. Although, the best nonlegendary one in my opinion is Bisharp
I like that flaming moth pokemon the best. The fire and bug types actually work well.
Well, I like Zorua very much(it's cool), Braviary and Hydreigon. Also, Bisharp and Volcarona are very good too. My team had Darmanitan and Scraggy and now I think they are very good Big Grin
i will tell you in 3 hours[i'll get it today]
'till now,I think the best are:Zebstrika,chandelier and krookodile
Pure and speedy electric type, nice. Chandelure, the ghost/fire type, no objections, and the ground/dark type too eh? All fierce pokemon to fight
Zebstrika is very quick! It has extreme speed stat!
zoroark is the most grazy pokemon !!! he has very nice moves and his ability is so extraordinary !!!
except zoroark i also love Toungue Haxorus when i saw it for first time i fell in love Big Grin
I really liked Haxorus, Chandelure and Excadrill. I absolutely loved ExcadrillBig Grin! Great attack, decent def and speed, really helped me as i chose Serperior(who has a type disadvantage thoughout the 2/3 of the game). Zoroark was nice too. His abillity even tricked me twice Toungue .
Haxorus...sounds like haxor. Haxorus, the hacking pokemon. Haxorus will spend all day trying to had COD Black Ops but usually does not succeed. Wait...I just thought of a Samus and Pikachu episode.
i believe that the best pokemon are emolga,minccino and zoroark....Toungue
Somehow, just somehow, I knew you would choose those exact three, I knew it!
I like Krookodile and Eelektross (because it has no weaknesses) Big Grin
(15-03-2011 03:11 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow, just somehow, I knew you would choose those exact three, I knew it!
somehow??i guess you know me more than i expected.you always know what i want or what i like...Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's