Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 1 Type Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
In this turnament we will take only 1 type. Here are all the types:[Image: Pokemon_Type_Symbols_by_falke2009.png]

You will choose one type and you will make a team about this type. We will play in the programme http://pokemon-online.eu/. Our pokemon are in 100 lvl. We can't use legendaries. Only Moltres,Zaptos,Articuno,Suicune,Raicu,Entei,Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Latias,
Latios ( without souw dew),Uxie,Azelf,Mesprit,Heatran,Cobalion,Terrakion,Virizion,thundurus,landurus and Tornadus!
Also,all the items are allow.
I take the water type!
If you have a question ask me!
And if you don't have the http://pokemon-online.eu/ download NOW!
When we were 14 men we will start

1) George'T Water Type
2) Tzanakos Bug Type
3) Aldark Electric Type
4) andrreaskal13 Dragon Type
5) Staraptor Fire Type
6) Kingnothing412 Ground Type
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)

GOOD LUCK!
im in and choose the bug type.if you allow phione then i think you should allow mew celebi jirachi and vivtini as well cause they all have the same stats
hop ok i'll be in!
electric type for meh
to pwn ya

(i'm kidding , i'm the most useless guy on battling in this site Big Grin )
Ok, i ama in,and i will take the dragon type!! Are dual-type pokemon allowed???
Yes they are allow.
When we start we will make 4 groups with 4 men. But the other 2 will fight allow.
For example: Group A:Larry Imon Gaga Kaka. Group Β: La Ka Fa1 Did Group C: Kokoro Mewfour Gugu Hiha Group D: 7732 Y66?pasok fat messi. Allow Group: Cine Ma ( These names are not reallyWink.
Did you understand? If you don't ask a question
No way Garchomp bacause is so powerfull!!! all the other gragon-type pkm are allow. ok adreassskal13? ( I haven't got problem with you but you take the dragon type......)
ok. but salamence has a higher base attack than garchomp i think.....
im in only becouse my same tournament one type tour was closed
and i take fire type!
(27-10-2011 07:13 PM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]i take fire type!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
[Image: 1234931504682.jpg]

Im too late...... Sad

Ok then im in and i take ground type.

(27-10-2011 01:03 PM)andrreaskal13 Wrote: [ -> ]ok. but salamence has a higher base attack than garchomp i think.....

Well Sand Veil garchomp + lax incence/brightpowder is just not fair........Undecided
hehehehehehhehehehe you are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late
(29-10-2011 10:58 AM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]hehehehehehhehehehe you are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late

Have you forgoten?

Ground>fire

[Image: Troll_Face_U_MAD_RE_wrestling_1-s407x405-126802-580.jpg]
i havent but every pokemon[or the most]learn grass knot and the most ground pokemon are heavy
(29-10-2011 05:45 PM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]i havent but every pokemon[or the most]learn grass knot and the most ground pokemon are heavy

Ok , we'll see how well that goes Smile
sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but.......

raichu+ surf = ground -_-'
and.....

Rapidash + Focus Ash + Sunny Day + Solarbeam + Sleepy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's