Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kill the Avatar Above You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I kill the avatar above me by making him use Internet Explorer and Windows 2000.This will make him commit suicide because it will always crash and it will be sssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee​eerrrrrrrrrrrrrr than a turtle.
I kill the avatar above me by getting my Machamps to stretch him til his limbs tear apart completely.
I kill the avatar above me by putting it on fire and giving it to my Dragons.In conclusion,my Dragons like eating Fairies and Fairy lovers.Toungue
I kill the avatar above me by making him have 50 heart attacks because of overexposure to Fairies.
I kill the avatar above me with Kyurem's Freeze Shock (4X damage to Grass/Dragon)
I kill the avatar above me by injecting it with Anthrax, Malaria, Aids, and the Bubonic Plague because my avatar is NOT a Grass/Dragon. It's just Grass.
The name says Grassdragon.So still.2X weakness to Freeze Shock.
I kill the avatar above me by killing the girl he wants.Then,I tell GDragon it was Chespin's fault and he kills it.
I kill the avatar above me by slowing lowering you into Hydrochloric Acid but not enough to kill you yet. Then with a rusty razor, I cut you apart while keeping the vital organs intact so you stay alive but suffering. After 2 weeks, I lower the rest of you into the acid so you finally die.

(that is what you get for even mentioning killing the girl that I love.)
I kill the avatar above me by playing this song at it untilits brains explode and it uses Horn Drill on itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...wZISypgA9M
I kill the avatar above me by pouring lava down it's throat.
I kill the avatar above me by putting it in a soundproof chamber for 1 year,only providing food and water.Then,it will be crazy enough to commit suicide.Toungue
I kill the avatar above me by isolating it and then slowly starve it to death.
I kill the avatar above me by catching it in a Poke Ball and then leaving it in my PC to rot and die.
I kill the avatar above me by feeding it to the Dark Cave's Zubats.
I kill the avatar above me by pouring Hydrochloric Acid down it's throat. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's