Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kill the Avatar Above You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I kill the avatar above me by giving it a shower... of a mixture of lye and battery acid.
I kill the avatar above me by injecting it with a flesh-eating Bacteria.
You cannot kill Mewtwo with bacteria! Your puny Poison is weak to Psychic-types! Big Grin

I kill the avatar above me by selling its grassy hat-thing to Team Flare.
Bacteria is NOT poison!!!

I kill the avatar above me by selling it's purple tail.
Bacteria are an affliction upon the body, as is poison. Pokemon Logic!

I kill the avatar above me by making it evolve into a Magikarp with an Everstone that is superglued to its body. Then I eat it.
Paralysis is an affliction upon the body. Is it poison too?

I kill the avatar above me by using Oblivion Wing on it.
Bacteria and poison both cause sickness. Therefore, they are both classified under Poison-type.

I kill the avatar above me by introducing it to my good friend, Lava.
You do realize that there are Bacteria that keep us healthy and alive, right?

I kill the avatar above me by turning it into a pure Fairy Pokemon.
You said:

(12-07-2013 08:44 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]flesh-eating Bacteria.

That is an illness (sort of), so it is Poison type and therefore weak to Mewtwo.
Sludge Bomb poisons the target not because of the materials themselves, but because of the horrible diseases within the sludge.

I kill the avatar above me by fighting it with a Fire/Fighting.
I kill the avatar above me by attacking it with a Dark/Bug. (Seriously, that would be an amazing typing.)(Maybe we'll get one this Gen)
An evolution of Scatterbug a la Wurmple, maybe?

I kill the avatar above me by attacking it with a Fire/Ice type. Big Grin
I kill the avatar above me with a Dark/Ghost with the ability Wonder Guard. Big Grin
I kill the avatar above me by using Foresight on its Dark/Ghost and then killing it with Hi Jump Kick. I then kill it by tying it to a plank and planting a bamboo tree under it and letting it skewer the avatar above me as it grows.

I'm not sure how that works, but it does.
I kill the avatar above me by letting Arceus (Dark) use Judgment until Mewtwo dies.
I kill the avatar above me by letting a Victini use V-Create on it until it dies in a fiery fireball.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's